Sign in to follow this  
Br. Nur

Feeling Lazy? How about a.........

Muhammad   

Walaalkay Nur'oow

Masha'Allah Jazakallahu khayr again!

every time I see your post I click on it smiling, read it smiling, and make dua for you while smiling!

May Allah(swt) smile upon you always! Amiin!

Nur   

My Dear Sisters and Brothers

Quick responses

Siman ( May Allah give you a balanced life and faith so you can walk the tight Siratul Mustaqeem Rope with confidence, a day when some people's feet will slip and slide all the way to Jahannam)

Lucky ( May Allah make you Saciid/a, lucky enough to make it to Jannatul Ferdous al Aclaa)

Asraa (May Allah raise you to the high heavens as a mercy and compensation for his love and obedience)

Indho Deeralay ( May Allah make you the Xuurul Ceyn for a lucky Brother)

Alpus ( May Allah reward you for your encouragement a reward much heavier in weight than the Alps Maountains, The Rockies, and the Himalayas put together)

And Finally for Conquest ( May Allah SWT give you the power to conquer your Nafs, and then Satan so that you smile your way to Jannatul Ferdous, near to those Allah have blessed) By the way, I also start writing while smiling, but then at times, I end up with tearful eyes.

Nur

Nur   

Remining the Nomads Once more

" And Remind them, because reminders benefits the faithful" Quraan

Nur

Jazakullah. My day didn't start out so well for me......but Alxamdulilah I'm instantly feeling alot better after reading your inspiring words smile.gif Rememberance of Allah swt is not only confined to the 5 daily prayers but rather keeping Allah in your mind 24/7. Dhikr will you get you closer to Allah. One tip, when you're doing a mindless rountine ie. walking to your car, class, or doing the dishes, take advantage of the opportunity to praise Him and ask for repentance.

Wa Salaam.

Jakallahu khairan for bringing up this topic nur.

sister rahiima and indha..I am interested in these forwarded emails what are they..and is there any chance we the new ones can get it too.

Muhammad   

Alhamdulilah, once again i'm smiling because this time, I'm the one to remind my fellow Mu'mins. smile.gif

reading this topic will be sufficent for me from staying away of Laziness this coming month(June)!

Jannaah Inoo Balan Ah!

Salaams! Stay in a Ni'mah state of Mind!

Salaxudiin, A.K.A Conquest

Nur   

Where are the following SOLers

INTIZAR, and MUHAMMAD, you are missed and all others

we need to have a SOUL count! ( as opposed to body count)

Nur

nemo   

Originally posted by Hijabified Sista:

Salam Aleykum

Hey brother Nur i'm a bit confused are you using two different accounts here on somaliaonline.. :confused: just wondering

Same I am kinda confused here I hardly come to this place. :confused: But love the posts I have read so far. So let me see Br. Nur and Nur are the same person? Anywaz Brother/s keep it up. :D

Nur   

Nameless Sheikha

Yes sister, Nur and Br. Nur are both me, reason is that I first registered as Nur, back in 0ctober 21, 2001، However, I was away for a long period fighting Keyboard Forum battles at Somalinet, after receiving a PM from sister Rahma a SOL Namad to rejoin SOL, I decided to come back, but I forgot my password, so I created a new Screen name, Br. Nur, afterwards, admins restored my old Nur, and I switched back on Nur. I no longer use Br, Nur screen name anymore for new posts, I was just reposting old posts from 2003.

Hodman

JZK for your Duaa, your sincere duaa is my inspiration to keep active on site.

Nur /Br. Nur

Nur   

Nomads

Time to soften our hardened hearts!

Dhikrullah to the rescue, its a jungle out there!

Nur