Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

THE GREATEST NATION IN THE HORN OF AFRICA IS?

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Fabregas_Bruv:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Good for you, but you can put your education to some good instead of b*llshitting.

Please call us Somalis, don't know who Somalians are?

You know this is a character, but yet you continue to respond..what's your aim Che?
I'm onto you as well, blad, admit it, you're a garowe boy too, innit?
:D
Too many lames on the internet fronting. SL fears him that much? Tell the boy to calm down..
My nicca, I know you're a closet Garowe Boy and that is all that counts. So stop fronting and pretending to be a Somalilander, aryey, blad.
icon_razz.gif
lol..Are you the dude that the started this thread? No need for your reverse psychology BS..No one is buying it. SL still a poor state. You shouldn't fear it I say. Calm down and sit somewhere.
Listen, Aryey dee, Blad, I have a good source of information showing that MR AFRICAOWN is infact from Garowe and a Puntlander. I think you should be proud of your heritage and admit who you are, aryey, blad, mr Garowe. :D

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

^Good for you, but you can put your education to some good instead of b*llshitting.

You know this is a character, but yet you continue to respond..what's your aim Che?
Too many lames on the internet fronting. SL fears him that much? Tell the boy to calm down..
My nicca, I know you're a closet Garowe Boy and that is all that counts. So stop fronting and pretending to be a Somalilander, aryey, blad.
icon_razz.gif
lol..Are you the dude that the started this thread? No need for your reverse psychology BS..No one is buying it. SL still a poor state. You shouldn't fear it I say. Calm down and sit somewhere.
Listen, Aryey dee, Blad, I have a good source of information showing that MR AFRICAOWN is infact from Garowe and a Puntlander. I think you should be proud of your heritage and admit who you are, aryey, blad, mr Garowe.
You're probably right..I'm actually from Garowe, but I now go there just to piss and sh!t, and return to Erigavo to rest my head. Fair enough?

lol..Silly lames. Don't fear SL dawg. Relax.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

icon_razz.gif
Listen, Aryey dee, Blad, I have a good source of information showing that MR AFRICAOWN is infact from Garowe and a Puntlander. I think you should be proud of your heritage and admit who you are, aryey, blad, mr Garowe.
You're probably right..I'm actually from Garowe, but I now go there just to piss and sh!t, and return to Erigavo to rest my head. Fair enough?

lol..Silly lames. Don't fear SL dawg. Relax.
Glad, you finally admitted it, my aryey blad. However, the recovery process will take some time and we'll soon have you repping your hometown Garowe, all day ever'day. ;) I suggest you take some therapy lessons with your caz cowke.

ps. what is this fear SL and hogwash paranoia you keep going on about? :confused:

^^

Relax..Don't fear SL. You're resorting to this unnecessary persuasion technique in an attempt to take the light from the issue...Internet lames. I'm out.

Ps. Bathroom calls and you know where my stop is.

Abwaan   

lol...In la riyoodaa ma xuma, Wixii wanaag ah oo ka dhacayna waa in loogu hambalyeeyaa, balse goormaa country loo aqoonsaday gobollada Waqooyi?

Qudhac   

the problem with you people from zoomalia is that you guys know nothing but NEGATIVITY, you attack anyone who talks of progress and success, because all you know is failure, death and destruction indeed SOMALILAND IS BEST PLACE TO BE!!!!!!!

^^Good night and say hello to your tribesmen in Garowe for me. I will call you garoweboy from now on, aryey blad.

Call me just that...

ps. Being called a garowe boy is not an insult to your folks. It is what it is right? Don't take it as an insult..Lets just not pretend over the internet.

^^Good night and say hello to your tribesmen in Garowe for me. I will call you garoweboy from now on, aryey blad.

Call me just that...

ps. Being called a garowe boy is not an insult to your folks. It is what it is right? Don't take it as an insult..Lets just not pretend over the internet.
In that case, then why do you deny your origins(ie.Garoweboy)and instead pretend to be a Somalilander, aryey blad?

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

Call me just that...

In that case, then why do you deny your origins(ie.Garoweboy)and instead pretend to be a Somalilander, aryey blad?
Is because I switched sides to the winning team. My other team was just too weak and desprate. I am now on the same side as the brothers that The Bells Of Victory Have Tolled The Most Times For...You hear me dawg ;)

ps. You're trying too hard to change the script, and your alias was too obvious..step your game up. 1

GAAROODI   

Someone mentioned soverign state, firstly most of you dont really know what that means, what does soverignty mean? look it up,

soverignty means-- that you are the highest power in the area under your control, if a mean sneezes in las canod, or dances in borama or hargaisa...who is the supreme power?

= Somaliland

recognition and soverignty are two different notions, recognition only means that your soverignty is acknowledged however even if it is not acknowledged doesnt mean that you are not soverign.

Somaliland is a soverign state in every sence of the word, i give you that it is not acknowledged however doesnt mean this wont happen in the future.

If you look at the meaning of soverignty again in respect to Somalia does somalia control its territory... no !

is it the supreme power of the land.. hell no !

then it is not a soverign state, in name only it is, and reality tends to take time to effect international relations, its just one of those things. No theory behind it, but history shows in time these realities tend to become recognised,

- China

- Eriteria

-East Timor

- Kosovo

i noticed a diplomatic f U... from a few people. screaming somalia....Somalia... !

Somaliland is more soverign then Somalia. its time you opened your eyes.

quote:

quote:

Call me just that...

Is because I switched sides to the winning team. My other team was just too weak and desprate. I am now on the same side as the brothers that The Bells Of Victory Have Tolled The Most Times For...You hear me dawg
;)

ps. You're trying too hard to change the script, and your alias was too obvious..step your game up. 1
Firstly, I was playing around. Secondly, I was only intending to show you how silly you sound with your " A is not a real somalilander and B is an alias" crap. Who gave you special powers to determine the geanelogical make up of unknown internet users?

Thirdly, you confirmed to me that you are indeed a paranoid individual if you truly believe that I am garoodi, lol.

Fourthly, you are a young brother, so I advise you to quit all this tribal bull which you are regurgitating like a lost sheep.

Fifthly, aryey blad, have a good day. ;)