Sign in to follow this  
Nationalist

Pictures: At the front between Las Anod and Aynabo

OG_Girl   

Some times I just wonder if Somalis are Muslims!!

Ya akhii both people are our people and lost from both side are our lost!.

Ya Rabi when Allah help us to get rid of these selfish dictators every where in Somalia.

Salam :(

bilan   

salam

it is really amazing how some people are enjoying the war, why on earth would you put their pictures online, i'm sure if they were from your tribe you would not do that.

Abdi2005   

Wararka ugu dambeeyey waxey shegayan labo muxabis oo nolo lagu keenay Burco aya loogu dilay xabsiga dhexdeeda markey cidamo careeysan Rasaas ku fureen labadas maxabis.

http://www.radiolascaanod.com/demo/ipublish/data/images/887gadhabay1.jpg http://www.radiolascaanod.com/demo/ipublish/data/images/886axmed%20raan%20maydkiisii11.jpg

Wa waax aad looga naxo marka laisku fiirsho sida loola dhaqamay askarta somaliland oo hada Puntland gacanta ku haayso.

http://www.radiolascaanod.com

Moderators and Admin, I kindly request these pictures taken off because they serve no purpose here but propaganda and to humiliate each other. I believe in the freedom of speech and would die for it but this is total humiliation and what is more, both sides in this conflict are Somalis.

Thank you.

PS. I would also appreciate if other pictures relating to this conflict in other posts are removed too.

There's nothing wrong with POWs whom are alive and well, so please do not depict me as the boogie-man. Justcause, you could have asked the author in a respectable manner.

But hereby I'll delete them for the fainthearted.

Bess.   

i can't believe that this pix...r being posted here ....its the height of insensetivity....plz think of others.....think of the ppl who might be related to these people....have u no heart ..... :(

Wiilo   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Some times I just wonder if Somalis are Muslims!!

Ya akhii both people are our people and lost from both side are our lost!.

Ya Rabi when Allah help us to get rid of these selfish dictators every where in Somalia.

Salam
:(

OG_Girl i absolutly agree with u on this, why would u post such pictures, please Allaah daraadiis u delete garey this picture,

Subha Allaah, Allaah ha inoo dambi dhaafto, i wonder what the Sol Administators think of this.

Are we getting into the "Tribalism" thing here?

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

mojam   

doesn't look like much of a front to me.

no wonder the civil war in somalia dragged on for so long. is that all these militias fight with one toyota truck that isn't even an off-road vehicle?