Sign in to follow this  
Sabriye amp co.

Dispacthes: Warlords next door

Gediid   

Adeer Abdillahi has 2 beautiful daughters,one I know is married, the younger was single the last time I remember and since Duke seems so found of the old man maybe its time Duke was rewarded accordingly and allowed to carry the young Mizzuz shoes around.......

Baashi I am at work now, but i will take a peak when i get home. I will have to make sure my curious son is not around though..

NGONG-The the whole show was a collection of pics to fit a script, other than the horror of war there is nothing else new in this show. Its title was absurd, none of the men were warlords, and serving a government makes you not a warlord.

Ahh Gediid, You seem to have a thing for Yusuf daughter, and in fact many Puntland women. What are you trying tell us adeer?

^^^lol. You seem to be mistaken the man with your dad?

Dukey, you are like cajiin qamiirte.

What does my dad have anything to do with your sorry excuse of adeer yey? Why aren't you proud of your daddy like you are of your fake adeer?

Atleast my daddy served more than 2 consecutive terms under a world recognized regime, while your adeero was left to die in a stinky prison cell. (or however you play his history in prison)

If you want to compare records, that is recently an argument I am ready to have with your adeer or dad, not ciyaalka xaafada.

We can talk records, qualifications, education background etc.

We can compare my dad's accomplishments to your adeero's and entire family members , along with your adeero's fake stars.

I can go on and on about your adeero, but there is no point in talking to albaab. icon_razz.gif

Adeer dont get upset, it’s the truth anyone who talks about janitorial services, must know about it again don’t come here with some foolishness if you can not handle the truth.

As for Yey, this will hurt him as much as Borat hurt Kazakhstan.

^already changing tune eh?

Saas maa fuley u tahay? You can sing the tune, but can't keep up a rhyme eh?(taste of your own medicine?)

Remember eedo, your adeer is a loser. Being a janitor is probably far more respectable position to hold than his current position. The world's clown ayuu noqday. It can't get any worse than that.

Hold it, maybe it can get worse for him. AFter all, half his cabinet members are former assembly line workers, hahaha. How pathetic eedo?

^^^Changing my tune? Is it me or are you even more confused than usual. My sister, spare me the clan angst, I know you don’t even know what position to take, religious, clan, secular. So go take a break and find yourself. Me I am a Somali unionist anti secessionist, anti looters and anti clan wailers.

Thus you are neither here nor there, and I do not find you interesting in any other way, thus discourse is not necessary between us.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

I am amazed by your level of understanding of somali politics. Unless Alshabab is out of the arena, no warlordism will thrive in Somalia if and when the TFG disintegrates. We will have a different problem of taming the whims of some extremists. A new challenge. But no Mohamed Dheere in Jowhar or Yey in Garowe. Things have changed.

And for all the efforts to complicate your analysis, I found it elementary and parochial. maybe, I will have to down my argument to fathom yours!

But that is quite characterstic of people who lived in East Africa (K,T,U) and are later day converts! I have a Sijuu friend of mine (a born again Somalilander) and history in Somalia has started in 1980s for him. Ngonge reminds me of him. Of course, my assumptions on your origins are based on your name and method of analysis.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

quote:^^^lol. You seem to be mistaken the man with your dad?

Dukey, you are like cajiin qamiirte.

What does my dad have anything to do with your sorry excuse of adeer yey? Why aren't you proud of your daddy like you are of your fake adeer?

Atleast my daddy served more than 2 consecutive terms under a world recognized regime, while your adeero was left to die in a stinky prison cell. (or however you play his history in prison)

If you want to compare records, that is recently an argument I am ready to have with your adeer or dad, not ciyaalka xaafada.

We can talk records, qualifications, education background etc.

We can compare my dad's accomplishments to your adeero's and entire family members , along with your adeero's fake stars.

I can go on and on about your adeero, but there is no point in talking to albaab.
icon_razz.gif:D

Malika   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

And for all the efforts to complicate your analysis, I found it elementary and parochial. maybe, I will have to down my argument to fathom yours!

But that is quite characterstic of people who lived in East Africa (K,T,U) and are later day converts! I have a Sijuu friend of mine (a born again Somalilander) and history in Somalia has started in 1980s for him. Ngonge reminds me of him. Of course, my assumptions on your origins are based on your name and method of analysis.

LOL..How typical reer Somaliya!! Horta what is this assumption inaa nagaa xigtaan the Somali Affairs??? For your information, the somali affairs and governance isnt a new phenomenal in our midst,in the 70's and 80's all our highly educated went to Somalia and hold prestigious posts in all sects..So,we are not new converts at all my dear,actually we could be an answer to your dilemas.. :cool:

ps.Ngonge is not sijui[xaal inaad bixiisi weyaan] :D

icon_razz.gif

Now as you were!

Abtigiis   

Malika

Xageed kumaqnayd horta adigunna! I am just hitting back at the man. I am not serious, dee! I suspected his name!

Al Shabaab are the greatest warlords in Somalia.

As for crimes against humanity, well parading children, sending mortars into a peace conference and their many threats, assasinations against both domestic and foreign civilians constitute a clear case for war crimes.

Dont forget that these ****** have athreatened and attacked the AMISOM troops which were sanctioned by the security council.

Thats why the US has placed them on their list, oh that means nothing right?