Sign in to follow this  
Man Of Freedom

Iran: A serious security problem in the world.How should Somali's react to this?

NGONGE   

I love reading Man Of Freedom’s drivel. Great stuff, saaxib. Keep it up.

At least nobody is taking notice of your signature, eh? :D

^^^Oh I did!!!! :mad: :mad:

But qof waalan wax uu dhaahayo maa la dageestaa? Maya icon_razz.gif

Besides I think this quote is far more appropriate..

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

:D:D

morons-sm.jpg

Bush_duct_tape.jpg

LANDER   

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

lol@femme fatale, I heard this one while I was in london on the BBC, even the anchor lady couldn't hold herself back, she started laughing on the air :D .

originally posted by man of freedom: This kind of mentality is the type of mentality that propels people to think and act in evil ways by nature.

:D

Man of freedom, how can one be propelled to act in evil ways if one is already naturally evil?

Sakina..

America is an extraordinary wealthy powerful nation. It has the most sophisticated modern military technology. Iran on the other hand has outdated version of military hardware. When we liberated the Iraqi people we used less forces and less offensive because we had our allies on our side and it was morally right for them to have a piece of the pie. Nevertheless, we are now displaying a remarkable degree of patience with the grave suspicions that arises from Iran's nuclear facilities. We are morally obliged to exhaust every option before we rush to war. But time will tell!

Wiilo   

"We are morally obliged to exhaust every option before we rush to war".

Sxb, Why didn't u guys (America)do that before engaging war with Iraq?..And ....where was this Moral obligation before?............

Go figure

Sakina   

Man of Freedom; that's my point. Why waste time with suspicions when we know for sure that you guys have the WMD. Don't you think you should start disarming the ones who already have it.

You say you are wealthy then you should start giving medicare to all your citizens and build houses for your homeless instead of enriching the companies that make WMD.

Wiilo   

I absolutly agree with u...........yeah, why didn't u do that?...........help the homeless, and increase the healthcare...not only for the rich & white ppl, but everyone....Lol :confused:

Go figure

Abas2000   

assalamu-alaikum.

manoffreedom, iska rali ahaw, lakine, you are full of crap. Did you take this Article from Times Magazine?? or what??

Like some of the brothers and Sisters have said, Iran has the right to nuclear technology, as long as others are allowed to have it. Don't hate...

Iran Does not want to dominate the middle east. But defend itself against enemies, as we all know during the iran -iraq war.. all the arab puppet regimes of the anglo-us admin,lined up with their hero, saddam hussayn, to destroy the islamic republic, and to destroy the islamic revolution.

American Can't dare attack iran. they have learned their lessons.

really?? they can't even handle pockets of resistence from falujjah, ?? first they should get out of the gauge mire, they're in iraq, then think of invading iraq??

The Us. Admins game is only words of talk. which is cheap.

if you are truelly somalian and muslim, waxan ku dihi lahay, dad isku dirka is daff.. and don't even try to bring, they are shittes or sunnis in here

peace out

Abas......

sorry didn't read all the post, if i missed some thing,

Well, I think it is healthy that the Admins and Moderators have a unique sense of humor. I think this character should be kept around, because even I had a good chuckle whilst reading this thread. Political comedians are warmly recieved at SOL. :D

To: Sakin and Abas

It would be naive and a grave mistake to ignore Iran as it massively arms itself with the most deadliest weopons in our age. Iran is a total dictatorship, it has the worst human rights record, it has a history of aggression and violence, knowing this reality and ignoring it would be no different then being blinded from your enemies. Iran has numerously and consistenly defied the demands of the IAEA to halt its nuclear program. Having them to get away with such a perilious behaviour will certainly undermine the core principles of the U.N.

The founding members resolved that the peace of the world must never again be destroyed by the will and wickedness of any man. We created the United Nations Security Council, so that, unlike the League of Nations, our deliberations would be more than talk, our resolutions would be more than wishes. After generations of deceitful dictators and broken treaties and squandered lives, we dedicated ourselves to standards of human dignity shared by all, and to a system of security defended by all.

Today, these standards, and this security, are challenged. We can no longer trust a nations such as Iran to the lives of billions of people around the world. Many other moslem nations have raised their concerns over Iran's perilious ambition. For example, Saudi Arabia has speculated whether to pursue such weapons if Iran advances its program.Yet, allowing Iran to develop such deadly weapons would set arms race in the Moslem world.

^^^Do you ever get tired?......**yawns****

Please, please! The Americans are relying on what I called yesterday a desperate and ****** method.

Let the American infidels bask in their illusion.

Iraqi Information Minister

Ngonge..

As long as it takes for me to educate these misguided people about the world reality, I will vigorously continue my efforts to enlighten them. I have no desire to compel anyone to accept my views. Sometimes people are kept in the dark from the world reality and their lives are preoccupied by illusions in the pursuit of happiness. Most of these responders are victims of the mass media, the media floods us with a pelthora of information, but it does not ensure if we have the capacity to handle it. So, it is our responsibility to understand it and make sense of it and distinguigh what is reliable and what is false. I have a congenial vibe that these people might someday somehow be awaken to the grim reality that exists in our world.

NGONGE   

As Winston Churchill said while referring to Russia during WWII, you sir is “A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery Inside an Enigmaâ€.

Keep fighting the good fight and prepare to be disappointed on Tuesday

I liked your motivational tools in the student’s section by the way :D

Raami:

I always had high level of confidence with my fellow American citizens. We have allowed democracy to shine in every state, every citizen made the right choice. We are extremely elated with the poll results, we are increasing looking forward to embrace a new era with our chosen president. The quality of Bush's leadership is immeasurable, unchallengeable,and undeniable. And that is why we chose him again!