Sign in to follow this  
Man Of Freedom

Iran: A serious security problem in the world.How should Somali's react to this?

originaly post by man of fredom

If we are somali's We should be all concerned about Iran's ambition to acquire Weopons of Mass murder. We know Iranians are Shiet Moslems, and we have witnessed the horrific military actions that Iran carried out against Iraq in 1980s. As we know today there is fire in many parts of the world, the peace and the security of the civilized world is under a major threat by a rogue nations who have a propensity to export violence to peaceful nations. The Safeguards of peace are busy with Iraq and Afghanistan, helping the afflicted people of Iraq and Afghanistan to build strong, properous nations. Today Two countries are free and Domocrazy is on the raise. Yet, their efforts to help them is attenuated by this new emerging threats. Nevertheless, the danger that Iran posses to the world is clear and it is growing, and it would be naive to ignore it. We all have the right to be alarmed, but how should we deal with this growign danger? Are the moslems willing to work collectively to successfully mobilize international pressure on Iran,and if that does works to no avail, will the moslem have the military capability to take punitive measure against Iran?, or should we support Israel to strike it's nuclear facilities since it has the power to do so?. The question remains open

first of all i think -and just think-that these phrase are not precisely yours, and if you think borrowing the american ideology good enough to analays the muslim issue you totaly wrong. do not remind the nomad what happend in 1980s between iran and iraq, becuase they all i think know ( well that only these of you who were then old enough know what was going on in the world, i was not) what happend and how? who was the agressor and whom was opressed? did you say iran is a thread to muslim world just becuase they follow shia islamic teachs!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :rolleyes: history of iran is totaly against you....

originally oposted by man of freedom

Israel has a genuine reason to have Nuclear capababilities in it's arsenal since it is embedded in heart of it's enemies.

so what? are you telling me that iran do not have the right to acquire WMD? and why? the iranian nuclear is totally for peacfull porpuse but let us hypatheticaaly say that is not for peacefull or civil porpose, does that scratp the iran's right to have it.. self-defence is what this is all about, and iran as a coutry surounded by ememies has the right to aquire what evertype of weapons .. pakistan has ,india has it and north korea is developing the wMD capabilitie.

by the way we somali have no proplem with iran as it is the only islamic state in the world today and also it is importance positions in the world stages, what i mean bythis is that if we recall the last two main event for last two yrs iran we can see that iran was the only islamic state that totally refuse in any way with american envasion of Afghanistan and iraq. i think muslims are not longer blind to follow the preaches of arabism, we have the freedom to think and no longer the imprisons of arab ( states) thoughts mentality. if today - God forbid- america decide to invade somalia i am sure the only muslim state will totally oppose wil be iran first ( hey some arab countries may oppose but will envantualy agrree it as they did in Afghanistan and iraq)

so bro look beyond american vision of politics and see what the future hold.

Israel has a genuine reason to have Nuclear capababilities in it's arsenal since it is embedded in heart of it's enemies.

Its a great sadnness to see a so called muslim brother say this kind of commentt on puplic forum,

If we truly analyze this more carefully, you will see that a more nuclear isriel is not only a danger to present somalia but to the islamic faith and what we see of ourselves,

I just hate the idea of a somali being diffrent or acting diffrently, we see that proplem here in america where we have thousands of somalis acting black and saying things like "Nigga was up".

I do not ever see a great threat from armored Iran, matter fact i see the contrary, I see iran being a great partner in the new somalia and we will hope we defeat our closest threat which is power-hungray northerners

The last warlord in somalia is mr riyale who leeds what is now called "Somalialand", Somalialand is now the greatest threat to what we see as somalia and if we do not defeat those warlords who send us threats on a regular basiis,

If we do not stop the last warlords in somalia and the Eastern sub region of africa then we will all suffer and may be become the world only country without a goverment

TO: Sayfullah and Mohamed.

Both of you are misguided by your one-sided view. Historically, Iran has always had a desire to emerge as powerful political force in the Middle East in order to determine the course of the Middle East. Iran asserts that it is developing civilian nuclear programe as an alternative of energy when infact it seeks to black-mail the world. Iran pursues its Nuclear program under the pretext of seeking alternative energy and it is using it as a natural cover to deceive the world. That said, the IAEA has put sharp demands before the Iranian official to completely halt their nuclear program.However, Iran opted to defy the international laws by deliberately ignoring the nuclear Proliferation treaty. Iran's nuclear capability might be a source of pride in Tehran but the rest of the world is alarmed and shocked by the unfolding events in Iran. America "the safeguard of peace" is under international obligation to re-enforce the international laws,so far the U.S has been increasingly patient with Iran's failure to abide by the International laws. Nevertheless, there is no doubt in mind that the U.S is in the process of devising punitive measure against Iran after the Election. Nuclear Iran is the greatest threat to our generation because the leaders of the Iranian regime are irresponsible, power-abusers and masters of political deception.

^^^Hey Freedom. Why dont u get a life for once and come up with something orginal? I hear all this "verbal vomit" from the rednecks near me...I dont want to hear it from a somali oo wareersan too.

Iran's nuclear capability might be a source of pride in Tehran but the rest of the world is alarmed and shocked by the unfolding events in Iran

Suq wax yar bal...okay here it goes....hahahahahahahahahahah

*Ahem ahem*

ahahahahahahahah

Nuclear Iran is the greatest threat to our generation because the leaders of the Iranian regime are irresponsible, power-abusers and masters of political deception.

Actually, wrong again (damn predicatable if ya ask me). The greatest threat to our generation are brainwashed, attention-seeking dudes like you.

Wiilo   

Iran: A serious security problem in the world.How should Somali's react to this?

Give a break sxb, Y do we care about Iran when we have our own problems, although, i want Iran to be one of the Nuclear power houses in the MiddleEast, but then i don't care about their External/Internal affairs.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

To: Femme

Your belligerent attitude gives me the impression that you are morally corrupt, by impulsively judging others according to your standards. This kind of mentality is the type of mentality that propels people to think and act in evil ways by nature. In contrast, of your assertion you have been thoroughly brain-washed by your enthnocentric insticts, hence you have pre-empted the possibility to understand and make a sense of this issue.

Wiilo   

Yeah, we all know that Iran's quest for domination of the Persian Gulf, but what the Washington do is that, they work closely with thier freindly governments to prevent Iran from procuding needed imports for its nuclear and chemical programs, and is vigilant about the transfer of missiles and missile-related systems from Iran's current suppliers, including North Korea. America has identified Iran a signficant threat to American's interest in the region. It has developed a policy, known as "dual containment." to deal with those threats by isolating Iran, cutting them off from the world economic and trading system, and encouraging a regime change in Iran. So, now, What Iran do, they inceased their pursue of Nuclear programs, and 1/2/3years from now Iran will have and be Nuclear power house, and whatever the Americans are trying to do will not matter, and if (The Americans) want to engage war with Iran, Iran will defend themselves from the so called "Milatry Power House" in the world.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

To: Will

Iran will defend themselves from the so called "Milatry Power House" in the world.

I agree with you that in the initial of War Iran can defend itself, but the question is how long and to what degree? Iran has recently been flexing its missile muscles demonstrating to the world of its military might. The most destructive missiles in it's arsenal are a copied version of the Scud missiles. This kind of missile in this age is obselete. If Iran dares to embark on policies that invites enmity from the Sole Supreme super power then it has digged its own grave. The U.S government is capable of invading and occupaying Iran with the speed of light without using massive army. We have special forces that are well trained well equiped designed to capture and kill the modern adversaries. So far Iran's survival is a matter of decision and will, but let there be no doubt that the U.S will seriously deal with Iran after the election.

Sakina   

Man of Freedom where were your special forces when the revolution overthrew the American papet the Sha of Iran. Iran is the only country that can walk with their heads up; they will never bow down to the self proclaimed super power of the world. You should know that Iranians liberated their country from humiliation and as long as other countries are allowed to have nuclear power they have the right to acquire nuclear power. Infact I believe that all nations either should have it or they should not have it (equality for all). I suggest that you should concentrate on disarming the ones who already have these WMD starting from the one that is crying out faul. By the way the two countries that you said are liberated I call them occupied countries. Iran will never be occupied.

u got the white bomb, u got chinese bomb, u got the jewish bomb, u got the indian bomb, then u should have the somali, the iranian, etc.,

everyone should have one so that no country can invade another for fun of it! namean! let level the playing field!!

on the flip, no country should be allowed to have one period!! wont that be better! so why not do that!! i am sure u gonna hear but but!! no buts!! world needs to nuclear free! specially if you cant say the word nuclear!! :confused:

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Man Of Freedom:

Today Two countries are free and Domocrazy is on the raise. Yet, their efforts to help them is attenuated by this new emerging threats.

lol @ on the raise, why not on the rise.

. The question remains open

what question?

NASSIR   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

quote:Originally posted by Man Of Freedom:

Today Two countries are free and Domocrazy is on the raise. Yet, their efforts to help them is attenuated by this new emerging threats.

lol @ on the raise, why not on the rise.

. The question remains open

what question?

LANDER   

Originally posted by Man Of Freedom:

To: Will

quote:

Iran will defend themselves from the so called "Milatry Power House" in the world.

The U.S government is capable of invading and occupaying Iran with the speed of light without using massive army. We have special forces that are well trained well equiped designed to capture and kill the modern adversaries. So far Iran's survival is a matter of decision and will, but let there be no doubt that the U.S will seriously deal with Iran after the election.
Carefull what you ask for, Iran is not Iraq. Ey George, how come you didn't invade Iran first? they seem more of a threat than Iraq does and you speak of these special forces like the green barrets, are these the same ppl who were being dragged through the streets of mogadishu ? nah, that must be a mistake because those poor souls were sent running by a single somali sub-clan. Paltalk good to see you back though, you always manage to provide a good laugh. :D