Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Rejects to Participate in the Washington Hearing

Maalin walba Oodweyen wax cusub buu noo sheeagaa. Hadda wuxuu na leeyahay Somaliland Ambasador oo Washington fadhiyya baa jira.

Ninkani waa hal-abuur walaahi

Xidigo   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Maalin walba Oodweyen wax cusub buu noo sheeagaa. Hadda wuxuu na leeyahay Somaliland Ambasador oo Washington fadhiyya baa jira.

loool iyagoo dhan (clanlanders) ayaa hal abuur ah. :D

Riyoodana jeel magnuun ayuu furaha u hayaa , oo hadii isaga furaha laga qaado xayraan ayaa meesha ka dhici.

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

loool iyagoo dhan (clanlanders) ayaa hal abuur ah.
:D

Riyoodana jeel magnuun ayuu furaha u hayaa , oo hadii isaga furaha laga qaado xayraan ayaa meesha ka dhici.
That is why i love you Xidigooy ,,,, you hate the country and yet you don't want your "uncle" to leave the seat ,,,, :D

Thankful   

originally posted by Oodweyne:

Dear lad, go find out as to who Dr. Sacad Sh. Noor Osman of Virginia is, at least in relation to the State Department's perception of what Somaliland is vis-a-vis that of Somalia as a whole.

This is from the State Departments official website regarding travel warning as of November 15, 2008, as you notice a search of northwest Somalia (Somaliland as you like to say) puts it in a group with the rest of Somalia altogether and to me their is no difference between the South or North: In there eyes!!

The
Sanaag and Sool Regions in eastern Somaliland, bordering on Puntland (northeastern Somalia), are subject to insecurity due to ongoing border disputes and inter-clan fighting. There also have been several fatal attacks and violent kidnappings against international relief workers, including Westerners, throughout Somalia, Somaliland, and Puntland.
Lines of control in Mogadishu are unclear and frequently shift, making movement within Mogadishu extremely hazardous. Violent riots have recently occurred in Mogadishu, as thousands of civilians protested rising food prices and the devaluation of the Somali currency.

State Department

This, as you will probably agree with me in here, is far more than welcome sight than the idea of opening your mouth like now, and removing any doubt that others may have entertained about you; in the sense of them giving you the "benefit of the doubt" of you not be so lowly of an "intelligent creature", to begin with, indeed.

I've said it before you feel the need to insult to help raise your profile as an articulate well-educated person stating facts. Even though you rarely provide sites to back up your claims and everything is an opinion piece. However your writings are quite entertaining and I truly do believe that in your mind you believe that the rest of the world takes Northwest Somalia seriously and in your eyes it is an independent recognized state. That just fascinates me; that you truly believe that your have independent international standing. Even though the US told your leader to take it up with the AU, there was not a single picture of his arrival to Kuwait. But to you it doesn't matter! So you in turn must insult and make comments about other areas like Pirateland and what not.

Back to the Thread,

If you see the topic of this thread, your unrecognized government rejected an offering that was given to them by the US. Pay attention to that carefully. Mr. Oodweyne you asked, "The state department’s perception of Northwest Somalia?" The State Department obviously thinks that it is part of Somalia, or it would never have sent it an invite. It was a meeting involving Somalia and your side was sent an invite that you rejected, because they refused to recognize you as different then Somalia(I’m sure and some point your side offered to participate if they did differentiate you from Somalia, but they most likely refused). But the fact remains by the State Departments invite to Northwest Somalia, that as of June 2009, they are still sending you invites to meetings involving Somalia!!! They are not inviting Djibouti, Yemen, Kenya and other nations who are involved in Combating piracy. Just Somalia!!! From South, Northwest and Northwest!!! They see no difference!!