Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Rejects to Participate in the Washington Hearing

The issues will be dealt between the two governments of Somaliland and America.

Case closed ........ let the little functions meet there first.

^^^Yeah right, they clearly dont recognise you as anything other than NW Somalia which is the truth. Thats why like little kids you are complaining.. ahhhhhhhh :D

Poker   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Poker, it is Faroole who canceled it. Why does it matter to you anyways?

yeah right. :D:D:D

He's the center point of this so-called meeting for the obvious reasons (pricay). And yes, he was told he CAN'T have a meetings before they finish with him. Just like they did to YEY when he visited the UN few years back in NY.

Hint, he's NOT here in his own accord.

^^^lool. Did you even read their website? Obviosuly you know how the Americans think, why dont you get the "recognition you crave" instead of sulking like kids. :D

^^^Yes and give their case. Its one think to fool the public in Hargaysa, its another to try and fool the great powers. Come on you know that. You dont snub the US and Hargaysa is no Tehran dear lads.

Poker   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. Did you even read their website? Obviosuly you know how the Americans think, why dont you get the "recognition you crave" instead of sulking like kids.
:D

try and prove me wrong.

Malika   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I don't think snubbing Uncle Sam was brighest thing to do.

^Huh?? Interesting statement there Che..I thought you opposed the interference of Uncle Sam and his stooges in our businesses?

Poker   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Poker lad, you are not that important, go on the website and read before you tell us you cancled the event.
:D

I rest my case. :D

Thankful   

A real government would have refused to send their representitive half way across the world and would have rejected the meeting before hand. North West Somalia thought that they would be able to convince the US to hold seperate meetings with their people or acknowledge in someway their government. They were flatly denied and decided to reject the meeting. Why did they show up in the first place? They must have actually thought they were going to be look at as a different country. BOTTOM LINE, they are pulling out of the meetings because they know they are being viewed by the most powerful nation in he world the United States of America as just another region in Somalia. What do they expect, not a single country in the world recognizies them, their leader was in Kuwait and wasn't even given any kind of official welcome.

Great job anagu mana tagno shiirarka loo qabto koonfurianska kamana qayb galno shaqana kuma lihin beesha calaamkuna way ogtahay , marka next time dont send us an invitation , wakhtiga ha iska lummin

Somaliland government did great.,