Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

A glimpse of history, Biadoa the city of death

Emperor   

^I have asked a question please try answer that first, yes the crimes we committed by groups and those innocent Somali people can not be associated with it, period. Sidee uhadlaysaa sharcige diin muslim iyo gaalo keen oo bal sheeg wax, we are not fools.

Malika   

There are times one can almost cry for our "men",its too painful to observe the stupity.. :mad:

Originally posted by Emperor:

^I have asked a question please try answer that first, yes the crimes we committed by groups and those innocent Somali people can not be associated with it, period. Sidee uhadlaysaa sharcige diin muslim iyo gaalo keen oo bal sheeg wax, we are not fools.

Maxaan sheegaa ?? ,,,,,,,,

When it comes to the question WHO DID THE MASSACARE AND KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE, everyone is trying to protect his clanmen accusing the other tribe of doing it.

That is the shame ,,,,, look at those posts.

Emperor   

^You are a man old enought to know whats happened in Somalia, if not, you have reports from authentic news agents, no Somali sites but UN and amnesty organisation in which the perpetrators of those crimes were mentioned.

Why not decide on that fact instead of the blaming the guilty on the innocent by association by being Somali from Somalia.

So Aliens from Mars came to those areas, killed those people and committed those crimes then left the planet ???

If they are well-known as you are saying, then why defending them when it comes some of your sub-clan are included ???

If my own brother or father committed those crimes i would put them on the table and bring them to the justice (if there is a justice) ,,,

Kashafa   

Emperor,

Good try, man. At least you gave a response, but dodged(maybe unintentionally) my main point(s). Let me try to put it in literal far waa weyn.

a)How does one reconcile his selective memory and 'humanitarian' concern for the genocide and massacres that took place in the early 90's with his full and unequivocal support for the a) massacres committed by his clan members(Cousin Morgan & Hargeisa, as an example) b)the recent massacre of Mogadisho, c) the wholesale rape and occupation of an entire gobol of Somalia(Somali Galbeed) by our 'guests and allies who came to rescue us at hour of need'?

b)Ato, Ali Mahdi, Suudi, M.Dheere, Qanyare, Qeybdiid, among others, were the architects and leaders of the USC's murderous rampage across Somalia. They are now high-ranking members and/or allies of the entity you support. How does one support, defend, protect, and reward such men with a straight face, and then in the same logic-defying breath condemn the crimes they have committed. Could it be that they are now useful to 'the cause' ?

c)I hate to use the term, but um, the term 'political whore' signifies somebody who will do anything to further their political agenda. Things like posting two threads which demonise(rightfully so) the actions of two clan militia while at the same time excusing, not even that, but fully supporting the genocide, war crimes, occupation, and oppression going on in the rest of Somalia, not 15 years ago........but hada, right now, primarily because Adeer(and by extension 'anaka') are benefiting from all the mayhem being commited in the name of 'dawladnimo'. Sorry, sxb. That's just an open-and-shut case of 'political whoredom',athigoo raali ah.

Look, man. It's okay. I don't mean to put you on the spot like that. Just admit it. You and Cousin Duke are shamelessly exploiting the the early 90's genocide for a skanky political agenda that can be seen from a mile away. That's the way it's being read, just to let you know. Next time, sxbow, come through with something a bit more sophisticated. Laakin markee a lasoo shir tagtid "I-hate-the-barbaric-warlords-but-am-willing-to-sleep-with-them-because-they-are helping-my-uncle", walagogo qoslaa. Hadaa been shegaysid, dhar feecan aa loo soo geliyaa, or so went the maah-maah.

Now, I'm tryna be more understanding of my political opponents, and you're one of the more reasonable ones. If you can be consistent in your condemnation of the massacres that happened throughout Somalia, including that of Adeers Zenaawi, Gheedi, Yey, Siad Barre, and Morgan, then I was wrong in my assessment and please accept my apologies.

Otherwise(if you follow the poster of the other 'chronicles of genocide' thread), you will come across as an clannist individual with an axe to grind against two clans(who incidentally(hehe) just happen to be Adeer's current worst nightmare) and are simply using this thread as a propoganda tool, one fulla many logical holes.

Hope this helps.

So, Let me get this straight?

This is hipocracy at its highest level. Look who is talking about compassion for Somali people? Kaalay bal, Since when did the messengers of this mercy thread care about Somalis and Somalia in general?

The same folks who were happy and championing for the killing and extermination of the Somali people In Mogadish,You are the same people who called the liberation of Og-den region as "non" issue. When they have died in the hands of Ethiopia for many years

Remind me again,Who were the same folks who boasted of "Somalia's artillery shelling" prowess when the then army was shelling Hargeysa & its people?

This is outragious, you are using the death & the history of the people of Bay & Bakool for a cheap political shot? All these because Hiirale & his backers supposedly defeated your folks for Kismayo!

Shame on you!!! :mad: :mad:

Edit: Missed Kashafa's eloquently placed post. Damiin indeed far wa weyn ayaa wax looga qoraa.

Somali people Kulaha,Go away!

Emperor   

^You are singing the same tune as Kashafa, try think and come up with something different, it's getting too repetitive as Kashafa out did you. However, I get back to Khashaf's and make my cents regarding his sensiless rathter TFG and Yey obsession views as Im in hechtic schedule, get back to you soon...

Kashafa   

^^Come on now, Emp. I barely mentioned Adeer Yey :D . Don't pull a Dukie now. Focus on 3 far waa weyn points. Not my obsessions(or lackthereof)

Usheeg kuwaan, Faarax-ow. I mean, I'm amazed...need a stronger word..flabbergasted by the ease and lack of concience that the TFG-supporters play verbal gymnastics with Somalia, it's people, and their plight. Shalay inta. Manta Xaga. Anything, anything that might(it mostly backfires) help Adeer Yey or Adeer Gheedi(Where u guyz at ? Maxaa la aamusan-teheen ? :D ) is posted without the slightest tinge of xishood, no matter how slanderous, deceitful, hypocritical, or plain logically impossible(as in this thread).

Man, musta be somethin, to be able to check out your ethics, morals, and humanity as easy as taking a dump.

Carry on, macsharal TFG, by all means, carry on. Just keep the propoganda on the cyber-level and don't catch any real-life aspirations....umm like..whatchamcallit...yeah...shot-6-times-once-for-each-hundreds-of lies Xuubsireed/Idaamale.com

Originally posted by Emperor:

^You are singing the same tune as Kashafa, try think and come up with something different, it's getting too repetitive as Kashafa out did you. However, I get back to Khashaf's and make my cents regarding his sensiless rathter TFG and Yey obsession views as Im in hechtic schedule, get back to you soon...

Try & think to come with something different from reality & commonsense? Well,that will be very TFG-like of me then. I am sorry i cannot run away from the truth & facts. Nope cant do it.

Look man,Your mercy thread is nothing more than a failed spin. You of all people should NOT and cannot actually speak for the mercy of the Somali people.

You need to answer Kashafa's three questions before you can go anywhere.

Kashafa   

Hiiraan's comments section is usually filled with tribal rants, but every now and then, you come across a really good post. Here's a nomad commenting on the thrice-postponed $32 million dollar 'reconcilliation' party and it's chairman Ali Mahdi

Doesn't he know this is the biggest war lord satisfying meeting? What is he trying to say that war lords are out of the picture? Incase he has some form of amnesia, let me remind him this reconciliation meeting is designed to satisfy war lords from A-Z.Who organized & decided the agendas of this meeting? Who insisted that it takes place in Mogadishu under Ethiopian tanks? Who insisted on making the theme of the gathering tribal reconciliation & not political one? Who appointed Ali Mahdi & the others running the show? He is right all efforts to reconcile Somalis was sabotaged by war lords for 17 years but he forgot to mention they are dictating on this one & all indications are, it is business as usual.

Warlords. Warlords. Warlords. Warlords. Warlords. The vampires that have been sucking the lifeblood out of Somalia for 17 years now plan to continue their stranghold on power, this time under the garb of a dawladnimo and fowr-bointi-fife. The TFG was designed from ground-up to reward and maintain the warlord stranglehold on Somalia. A collection of depraved old men, genocidal killers, war criminals, and clannists all wishing the resistance to go away so that they can host their lil power trip party.

There's no escaping it. You, brave n' lonely TFG supporter, are on the same side as the killin' n' lootin' warlords. You know, the baddie bad guys before they busted a U-turn and magically transformed into strong upstanding law-and-order figures. Our guys.

Yup, them folks.

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

This is outragious, you are using the death & the history of the people of Bay & Bakool for a cheap political shot? All these because Hiirale & his backers supposedly defeated your folks for Kismayo!

Shame on you!!! :mad: :mad:

Spot on Faarax-Brownoow sxb. Xanaaqii Kismaayo ayaa halkaa ka tuuray inaay taariikhdii soomaliya sidii aay rabaan u qoraan. Notice: these men are desperate and shouldn't be approached or argued as they may have e-knifes & e-forks ;) . yaan lagu stab-gareen adeer shaashada lagaaga soo dusinin adoo meeshaada fadhiya :D

Adeer this is about the moral high ground and who can hold it. Hiiraale is a junior thug who lost his chance. However the terror against the people of Bay & Bakool and even in Gedo by this group and their USC foes and at times allies is a historical argument and one needs to continue to look at it objectively.

Its funny how the secessionist will never ever let down the crimes commited by the regime in Hargaysa in prior to 1991 and yet play down crimes commited to this unarmed Somali clan at the time.

ctc_04_img0996.jpg

** AIDEED SEIZES BAIDOA **

AIDEED FORCES SEIZE SOMALI CITY OF BAIDOA
(Reuter 17 Sep 95) MOGADISHU - Somali faction leader Mohamed Farah Aideed and 600 militiamen thrust out of Mogadishu and seized the southwestern city of Baidoa on Sunday in their most significant move in two years.

Aid officials said Baidoa fell at 5 a.m. (0200 GMT) and international aid workers were rounded up and taken to a single compound in the city, 240 km (150 miles) northwest of Mogadishu.

It was the most important Somali military development since Aideed's forces were thrown out of the southern port of Kismayu in 1993 and a blow to aid agencies who kept Baidoa as a showcase for their work in Somalia after U.N. troops withdrew in March.

Aideed left his south Mogadishu stronghold on Saturday night at the head of 600 militiamen and 30 "technicals", battlewagons mounted with heavy weapons, for the thrust, aid officials said.

The column seized Baidoa, renowned as "the City of Death" in 1992 when it was the centre of Somalia's famine, after some sporadic fighting but there were no precise casualty reports.

Aid officials said Aideed's force in Baidoa on Sunday moved on towards Bardera town, 165 km (100 miles) to the southwest, which could put them on course for an assault against Kismayu.

In Mogadishu, travellers from Baidoa said the takeover was virtually bloodless and Aideed's Somali National Alliance (SNA) militiamen had banned all other gunmen from the city's streets...

In January 1991, Mogadishu was captured by USC, and Barre’s regime collapsed. However, this was not quite the end of this story.
Barre’s forces maintained strongholds in the inter-riverine regions
of the country for almost a year, during which they pursued a scorched earth policy, destroying the infrastructure and bringing agricultural production to a standstill. Because the LOCALS were excluded from high ranks in the Somali army, the SDM, had no access to arms and lacked sufficient means to protect their people.