Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

A glimpse of history, Biadoa the city of death

Jabhad   

which one is worse ,,, the one in Baidoa or the recent one in Mogadishu ???

I thought the same number you mention is what died in mogadishu during those femous days in xamar.

:confused: :confused: . Walee some SOLers need to read their history.

code:

Everything is lifeless except for the dozen or so areas cordoned off by hundreds of thousands of Ethiopian troops which also houses all the men you see on the press. 

Last time I read, it was thirty thousand Ethiopian militia in Xamar and now hundreds of thousands. :confused:

Emperor   

The two groups who once, and at the time have been the most powerful in Somalia, one had taken over Somalia's most powerful weaponry and wealth(the USC) while the other left out with whatever they could take from the Banks of Somalia and barracks of the military equipment.

Them against these in pictures....

Starvingchild01.jpg

Emperor   

Originally posted by Juje:

Sheekadan waxay ku socota, "Anaga mahane inta kale wa dhal xaran".

Sxb no need to be over heated, trying to defend the indefensible, thou you too have a record in here saying "Mayd Xishmayn inagama dhaxayso", I certainly don't expect you to condem this tragic massacre.

Jabhad   

Thousands died and close to half a milion fled the city from the indiscriminate shelling by the Ethiopian militia. Thats not a less serious crime.

Emperor   

^Indeed Moqadishu too suffured the whole time of the civil war, but why focus on one and ignore the other.

I am and was always against any civilian death in Mogadishu during the recent clashes, now I have made myself clear, I condem any innocent civilian death thou one can not compare the two tragic events in terms of scale, reason and polical motivation. Mogadihsu's case and as to who is responsible is all open for another discussion, one can argue along these lines:

1. Mogadishu's trouble was started by the same group that is responsilbe of Biadoa massacre, the TFG stayed there for 3 months with peaceful plan and to meet with the elders bring about instability and secure the capital, the unruly that capitalised on the looting and the mass murder started throwing rockets at TFG headquarters, who is to blame here?

2. The insurgency fighting tactic was not to face the enemy but hit and hide behind woman and children, so who is blame here of the innocent loss that would died at cross roads?

3. The TFG's motive was to stop this group and not kill any innocent people... many people live in those areas today and no BM is thrown at them as the TFG have full control of the city.

4. The TFG have warned the people to leave those areas weeks aheard of the operation.

Now tell me in all the cases how can you compare Biadoa to Mogadishu, what was the motive of the militia that burned crops and starvd kids in which you seem be apologitic... tell me what ? I have yet to see you give a small headshake of this tragic loss, the worst in the history of Somalia...

Jabhad   

Now tell me in all the cases how can you compare Biadoa to Mogadishu, what was the motive of the militia that burned crops and starvd kids in which you seem be apologitic... tell me what ? I have yet to see you give a small headshake of this tragic loss, the worst in the history of Somalia...

Take small break and read my response to this thread so far and tell me where I was apologetic to the mass killings in Bay and Bakool regions. Do that simple homework and hopefully it will help you understand my stance on the Bay and Bakool tragedy which is based not on emotional or clan hate mongering but a fact and a historical one.

TFG's motive was to stop this group and not kill any innocent people

AHhhaa....Only TFG vs ICU/clannists..Thousands of Xabasho militia in Xamar is just lie...Again, all talk and no facts. ...EEY haladoodo...qofaan an atom of xishood lagu arag. smile.gif

^^^Of course the TFG is the only legitimate governemnt entity for Somalia, and has been two full years before the changes of Mogadishu. Even the clan courts clowns recognised them. The TFG never recognised the clan courts as nothing more than a "new reality". Thus adeer dont shoot yourself in the foot.

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Indeed Moqadishu too suffured the whole time of the civil war, but why focus on one and ignore the other.

I am and was always against any civilian death in Mogadishu during the recent clashes, now I have made myself clear, I condem any innocent civilian death thou one can not compare the two tragic events in terms of scale, reason and polical motivation. Mogadihsu's case and as to who is responsible is all open for another discussion, one can argue along these lines:

1. Mogadishu's trouble was started by the same group that is responsilbe of Biadoa massacre, the TFG stayed there for 3 months with peaceful plan and to meet with the elders bring about instability and secure the capital, the unruly that capitalised on the looting and the mass murder started throwing rockets at TFG headquarters, who is to blame here?

2. The insurgency fighting tactic was not to face the enemy but hit and hide behind woman and children, so who is blame here of the innocent loss that would died at cross roads?

3. The TFG's motive was to stop this group and not kill any innocent people... many people live in those areas today and no BM is thrown at them as the TFG have full control of the city.

4. The TFG have warned the people to leave those areas weeks aheard of the operation.

Saxiibo bal inta kale yeelkede, waxad no shegta mesha ay TFG'da ka dagashey?

^^^ eeboow respect yourself. Here we are trying to remembar the horrble act that take place bay and bakoole. surly we will remembar muqdisho too. but why would you like to not hear bay and bakool.