Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

A glimpse of history, Biadoa the city of death

“Since 1991, RRA communities in Bay and Bakool experienced different periods of conflict displacement. The first took place in 1991, when militia led by
Colonel Omar Jess
captured Baidoa.
A second wave of displacement took place in 1992, when General Siad Barre’s ******* militia occupied Baidoa.
The largest displacements took place between 1996 and 1999 during the occupation of the two regions by
General Aideed’s SNA/USC forces.
Most of the displaced people during these periods fled to Mogadishu, Puntland, Somaliland, Luuq, Mandhera, and Kismaayo.

Aus_wheat_in_Somalia.jpg

reer biadoa wating for help. where daily 200 people were daying the couse of SNF. somalia will always remembar arxan daradii lagula kacay reer biadhao

Originally posted by Emperor:

^If they are Somali and Somali is Somali, then why some Somali people like you sell out the seccession idea, we are all Somali right, we are all the same right, we are all equal the criminal and the innocent all Somali and same.. right?

Very ironic this comes from a seccessionist supporter... what is the difference anway, aren't we all the same...

Miskiin ,,,, Sorry i can't join horrors ,,,, that is why i left and you still eating your babies ,,,,,,,,,, For me you are the same ,,, i don't give a shyyyyyyyytt about any name you come up with ,,

Emperor   

^ :D you are funny ninyahow

JB, you said, "you" are the same, the "you" refers who? and it was you that came up with the name Somali from Somalia and not me...

I can see you exclude yourself from the rest to appear clean, there many more clean and innocent people and regions in Somalia, so if you can exclude yourself then why can't they too... the crimes of some groups can not be held accountable of all, after all we are all Somali.

I'm pretty sure you know what i mean ,,, dont go in circles niyow ,,, YOU means Somalis in Somalia ,,, and of course a WHOLE nation cannot be a criminal hence you know what i mean.

Yes ,, i exclude myself from Somalia coz i'm from Somaliland. just in case you want to ask me this next time :D

Emperor   

^It's too late for me to teach you right now what your ethnicity is? but hey we came from different regions... that's all, you come from Somaliland, I agree.

Emperor   

^Somaliland is part of my country, part of the Somali republic thus can pronounce not only that but love it... I only have different veiw point as it regards to the seccession, that's all.

N.O.R.F   

we are all Somalis, we all speak the same language, have the same culture, have the same deen etc,,,,,,,but i supported the TFG/Ethio massacre!

*bump*

Emperor   

JB didn't understand that sxb

Let us not kill the topic, my question to you, why are you so intrested in disapproving the plight of the people of Bay, Bakool, lower shabelle and the middle Juba, or wieghting them in the same scale as the perpetrators of the worst crimes in Africa...

Just to let you know that Bay, Bakool, lower shabelle and the Middle Juba are as big as Puntland if not bigger, bear in mind bigger than Somaliland, so why would you consider the innocent locals who endured this massive massacre have to be criminals since they are Somalis from Somalia.

Emperor   

Horta Im confused, Norf are you a less hardcore successionist supporter than JB, for I can see some improvement, at times you sound factual and less illusionist. Waligay waxaan kumoodi jiray hardcore die hard successionist runtii

what i hate is how those ppl are trying to scape from the crime and point each other for the exercise.

just re-read the whole 5 pages and see what they are saying ,, SNF bay ahayd, USC bay ahayd,, Hebel bay ahayd ,,,,, the massacre is done and ppl died ,,, whos responsibility is that ??