Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

New somaliland pictures

me   

^^ The whole North of Somalia has 1/3 of the Somali population. The rest of the country has the remaining 2/3.

So we can guess that if the secessionists are 2/3's of the people of the North then they are about 20% of the population of The Somali Republic. This is ofcourse a gestimate. If you believe you have a different gestimate please share.

Jaylaani   

LOL@ death-treats

Like I said wipe your mouth and take this lollipop with you...now go home.

Waxa yari oohin badanaa adeer hadii aad tahay laan gaab ILAAHAY baa sidaa ku gartee cadhada haygula dhicin oo calaacal iska daa...

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Mr. Red Sea,

Thank you for raising the issue of taxpayer’s money. The tax money that was collected from all cities in the country was used to finance these projects. So it’s not the people of Garbahaarey that got an Airport but the people of Hargeysa. It was not the people of Hobyo that got a Seaport but the people of Berbera. So yes it is the SOMALI PEOPLE from all regions of the country that financed these projects. Yes there was foreign aid money, but that foreign aid money was intended for the WHOLE country not just a certain area of the country. The secessionist entity has only 20% of the total population of the Somali republic, keep that in mind.

Secondly the unfairness of the investment allocation to certain areas of the country can be seen by the per capita investment per region that the former regime made. The North West is as populous as Bari region yet it got far bigger share in government investment then Bari.

So when we argue about Siyaad Barre's regime we should take these matters into consideration.

Saaxib, go look around in any of my post and find anywhere where I have stated that Barre didn't do ANYTHING,offcourse, offcouse he did some good work early on though,I have to note that and I am sure everyone is aware of that,however, the killings and erasing the cities to the ground erases all that, that is where I stand.

Secondly, let me say, I have no full knowledge of the tax payers and where most taxes were collected,but let just point out that,Hargeysa is more developed than in other city in the former Somali republic, why is that,they had peace for as long as Puntland had peace,why can't Galkcayo,Gorowe,Bosaso, be in the same level as far developments, coincidence? I think so. Even Hargeysa,Burco, experience far more devastating war then all cities in puntland, so what is your explanation as to why Hargeysa is ahead of these cities as far developments and bilicsane.If its' not the people, then who is it? we know there is no much outside help other than those in the diapora,but again they are the people.

Jaylaani, that is cool,mind sharing at least the good word to us all specially to I and Mr.ME who seems to only hear negative and bias news coming out of his town which he has some tremendous passion to bash. ;)

Jaylaani   

They deleted my post for what? I think it should be edited not deleted.

What happened to free speach. I think the Moderators here are bias

BELOW IS WHAT I SAID.

THE SNM legacy is the only thing standing today post SIYAD BARE regime.

CASE CLOSED

You are acting like abused little stepchild. North this, Somaliland that…waryaa move on and get over it. Focus on your own instead of discrediting some body else’s.

SOMALILAND PEOPLE DON'T WANT SOMALIA...how about that for news flush.

Okay there was one more line where I told this creature (ME) where to go...but that wasn't so bad.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

BELOW IS WHAT I SAID.

That's not all you said. Your post fully deserved to be deleted.

Your problem is you're one of those Somalis who suckled long and hard the breasts of victimhood. Plaintive moans at any percieved or real slights are par for the course.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Moderators here are bias

LooL...Well they all happen to be from Somalia. Maybe you will find more receptive ears in Somaliland sites.

Waryaa..ME soon waaye dadkaan hadabaanjin.

RedSea   

^lol. taa ma lahubaa awoow, mise waay kaa dhamaatay, keep it coming, love to hear more.

Che, why stop the man, mise waa meel aan rabay roob ma igu eryey.ME marka horeba wax yidhaa ka daa ayuu la'aa oo wuu awood darnaa, ee bal hada soo daa waxaad haysid yaa awoow macanow, ilko bariisle.

Meesha lama dagaalamayn,markaa ma fahim waxaad uga booday laba sawir ee yar, guryaha ah.Waxaasi wax ninwayn uu sharafta iskaga qaado ma aha runtii,wax uu ka bac bac leeyo sida ay gubayaan sidii dhanbiil dabana ma aha,markaa awoow ilka yare, put back your artificial teeth, and utter some more baroor diiq, I love to hear it once again--- icon_razz.gif:D

Jazakallahu Khayran.

RedSea   

^waar dee meesha waxaad lahadlaysaa ragii aad istaqateen, ee maaha ragaad bahaa bahaada loola yimaado.Farsamadan markaan yaraa ee layga xoog bato ayaan isticmaali jiray, oo qofkii meesha soo maraba waan iskala qabsan jiray si aan isku dhaafiyo xaalad xeesha xun ee aan ku jiro, waxaan u malayn tii oo maanta shabakada internet ku moolgaraysan ayeynu arkaynaa waana ta ku haysata yaa awoow ilka yare :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

LooL...Well they all happen to be from Somalia. Maybe you will find more receptive ears in Somaliland sites..

Awow, tana anuubaa usareeyee, suunka iska dabci, iina baashaal nooh.

:D:D

Meeshan, walaa Somalia lahayn walaa Somaliland,hadaanan anagu members ka ahayn meeshan sidan ba may ahaateen, hadaalkaasi makuu dhaadhacay yaa duqaa.

Maxaan kawadaa taa(aan yara caytamee), dee reeriheenan koonfureed hadalku wuu idinku yaryey,markaa waa la'iska kiin jiid jiidi lahaa, amaba meeshu may lahaanteen laba dhinac oo hadal is way daarsada oo balanced ah,markaa be thankful in uu Ilaahay aniga iyo ME idiinsoo kiin diray si aad entertainment uga heshaan hadal "qaldanka". :D

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

BELOW IS WHAT I SAID.

That's not
all

Your problem is you're one of those Somalis who suckled long and hard the breasts of victimhood. Plaintive moans at any percieved or real slights are par for the course.
Nigga please. Tell me where I played the victim card in my post, any of them. I’m standing on the top of the pyramid with my head held high.

You guys are the ones crying about Somaliland this Somaliland that…. if you think we have nothing to offer than shouldn’t you just shut up and let us be?

God you guys can’t have your cake and eat it too.

RedSea   

^lol, Jaylaani, I am impressed that you sorted this guys' comments out at least, I always have hard time understanding of what he says, so I just pretend I didn't see anything or simply IGNORE.

Redsea-Saaxib meelkale ka buskacisa. Forumkaan raga furtaa iska leh. Somalilane walaa reer koonfur bee kala jeclayn. Aniguse waxaan ku qoslaaye jaylaani moderators waa baised buu yiri...meaning reer walaweyn meesha camiratey.

Madekale, saaxib waa adiga Qaldaanka ku hayee, anigu reer Xamar waan ahe laakin I spend good many years in Buhoodle (unless Pland de-qaldaanized the place) where half of family is from. So bro, good many of us southerners know do know well our northern brethen. I like qararac reer mudug better since I don't know them all that well.