Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Itoobiya oo Qandaraas ku bixisay shidaalka Ogadenya

(Somalitalk) -- Xukuumada Itoobiya ayaa heshiis la gashay Sharikada Baatroolka iyo Gaaska ee dalka Mallaysiya, heshiiskaasi waxaa uu dhigayaa in dhul ay baaxadiisu dhan tahay 15,356 km oo isku wareeg ah oo ku yaala Gobolka Gambeella iyo Dhulka Bariga ********iya waa dhinaca Xuduudka Ogaadeniya iyo Soomaaliya ay si rasmi ah uga hawlgali karto Sharikadaas Gaaska iyo Badroolka ee Wadanka Malaysiya Laga leeyahay.

Heshiiskan oo ka dhacay Magaalada Adis-Ababa waxaa dhinaca Itoobiya u sixiixay Wasiirka Macdanta Maxamuud Dirir dhinaca Mallaysyana waxaa u saxiixay Shamsul Azhar Abbas oo ah ku xigeenka Madaxa Sharikada Gaaska iyo Badroolka ee Mallaysiya.

Heshiiskan ayaa waxaay Dawladda Itoobiya si rasmi ah ugu dhawaaqday Maalinyii Sabtyida ahayd.

Qaybta Gambella ku saabsan ee heshiiskan waxay sharikadani haysataa shan sano inay ku soo bandhigto barnaamij ay ku qeexayso qaabka ay shidaalka u soo saarayso, waxayna ku Khasban tahay inay qorshaha guda-galka ah ku bixiso shan milyan oo dollar.

Xukuumada Itoobiya waxay marar hore oo badan heshiis kula gashay shidaalka Ogadenya sharikado kala duwan, hase yeeshee heshiisyadaas oo dhani way burbureen, ka dib markii ay sharikadahaasi ka cabsadeen inay shaqo ka billaabaan dhul uu dagaal ka socdo, mana muuqato in heshiiskan cusub uu ka ayaan badnaan doono kuwii hore haddii aan xal siyaasadeed loo helin dhibaatada Ogadenya oo lagu xallin karo oo kaliya in dadwaynaha ku dhaqan ********iya loo oggolaado inay maamulka Dalkooda u madaxbannaanaadaan.

Bachelor   

LS!

They have been, there done that and failed in every attempt. No reason to spaculate they will succeed this time. This Natural resouce belong to somali people who are suffering. Specially at the time when people are at thier highest pick sensitivity. lets see how far this deal goes.

Observer   

One must note, that the people of this region are under constant oppression and enduring a great deal of brutality. Ethiopians are putting the cart before the horse here. The status of TPLF and Ethiopian dectatorship is currently " UNSTABLE " resambles someone who is nothing but hopeless waiting the death certificate to be issued.

Let them start sooner rather than later its own people will take over peacefully.

Gabbal   

The Habesh governments of Ethiopia have been trying to extract oil from the Ogaden ever since it was discovered there in 50's, but they have been largely unsuccessfull due to Allah (subxanawatacala), even though others might call it bad luck :D

How can you expect to bear fruits from a seed you didn't plant and a tree you didn't water?

How can Ethiopia drain the oil from the Ogaden while the very people who have a rightful claim to are being oppressed in the worst way possible?

Just like Observer said Melez and his TPLF government is soon to be defunct if they keep going the same route they're in as of the present. This deal with Malaysia seems to me like a fast way to put money into a cash-strapped nation and government; however that oil and ultimately money does not belong to Meles nor the TPLF neither the state of Ethiopia.

It belongs to its rightfull owners...I'll leave it up to you guys to guess just who those people are ;)

Gabbal   

Lynx was your post supposed to sound humurous, because if it was, than I must have a way different sense of humuor than you.

I hope no offense on your part is taken brother, but wasn't your name on the list of people who were banned?

Lynx   

horny

have i been banned???? oh that's weird because i still seem to be able to crtize your *****ic articles.

it seems as tough when someone disagree's with you you seem to think that they should be banned. ???what can expect from your like????

and btw the eskimos is a word that my mate uses to describe the people who live in the ogadeen. this is probably because they are so isolated from the other somali's

Ladiif   

Eskimos...what?..Who??

btw, Hassan Nasra Allah is coming back so Play while he is away. Your days are numbered.

Bachelor   

and btw the eskimos is a word that my mate uses to describe the people who live in the ogadeen.

There you go again, I thought Name calling was prohabited LYNX.

Try to keep that poor stereo typing to your mates SBX. Dont bring it here because it wont fly.

Dhimbil   

^^lol it says much about him.

Lynx call em what you want, but inhabitant of Ogaden know how to deal with Tigrea and Ethopian lackeys icon_razz.gif anyway just because they refuse to compromise with kufr Ethopia, they are isolating themselves? apologist make me sick wallahi :mad: .

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Lynx:

and btw the eskimos is a word that my mate uses to describe the people who live in the ogadeen. this is probably because they are so isolated from the other somali's

Ma af baan leeyahay umbaad u hadlaysaa??

And here I thought the admin was sincerely against ANY sort of profanity against anyone or any group, esp when it comes to qabiil :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Miriam1   

Nafisa..i am begining to believe thats its impossible to discuss somali politics without getting offensive. Rather sad isnt it.