Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Govenor Of Benadir Tarzan Says 1 Clan Is Responsible For Hamar War

Cowke   

Chief well mudug maxa arinta soo geliyay beel ayuu la hadleya mudug dhan miyaa dembigas la saray? I don't think so. Tarzan is speaking to 1 clan here and he makes that clan name very clear in his press release.

Well Cowke, the people of Mudug share the same culture,the some religioun, same accent and have the same characteristics irrelevent of tribe. They are one and never can be divided. (Why do you always need to look things from your tribal point of vieuw?). Dadka ha kala saarin. waa isku dhaqan. dhaqan waxa keenay taariikh, deegaanka iyo cimiladaha ka jira meesha. Laga yaaba biyaha ine wax ku jiraan.

And wasnt Abdullahi Yusuf from Mudug. The man who brought Xabashis in times that Xamar was really peacefull. And who wanted to use a shock and wave strategy against his enemies(also from Mudug). Well the shock he brought with him, is still going on and the Governor of Banadir Tarzan is there are and were some wild men in town and they came from Mudug.

Cowke   

Chief first of all just because you happen to lvie in the same area with another clan doesn't mean you have to like them.

Everything is about tribe in somalia thats why i talk about it, somalia was destroyed due to tribe not because "dadka baan wada degnaye" iyo sheekadan dacifka aad la imaneysid.

U forget what somalia problem are and it's not colonial borders sxb. Noone in somalia cares if u were colonized by britain/france/england and so forth the issue is tribe nothing more and nothing less.

Why u think hargeia is protesting? sxb u cant get away from what is at hand no matter how much u want to push the colonial card but its just not what has caused the somali conflict. The root cause is well known and that is what needs addressing. By pointing to irrelevant things doesnt solve the issue like "dadka mudug way wada degan yihin" wont cut the mustard.

A real solution is needed, what gets me hopeful is when solutions are proposed that are realistic. Abdiqasim came up with the 4.5 puntland came up with the federalism.

Whatever can address this tribal conflict is what interests me but telling me something that is out of the ballmark is just waste of time. I bet thats why the international community just roll their eyes at somaliland and say "war nimanka ma aduunka ayey ku nool yihin" your politicians are out of touch sxb and thats why ur in the current state of "non existance"

Cowke, my friend you are a tribal thinker but not an expert. But I am a tribalogist and i say tribal characteristics and therefore behaviour is determined by enviromental aspects.

And I remember that you made the analysis of reer Galkacyo being a certain way because of the enviroment. And Garowe people being business and mashruuc minded, cause they have nothing and nobody to fight. And Bosasso being totally diffrent. Are you denouncing you earlier hypothesis?

Cowke   

Caqil thats why i laugh at the somalilanders trying to point to the south 4 all their problems and tryng to blame the south for being responsible for somaliland non-existance for 20 years. But the real people who put u in this non-existant jinni state is your own leaders who are using policies that are at best "clown" like.

Clowns are funny but when it comes to taking advice from them you just simply wont thats why noone in somalia nor the international community goes to hargeisa asking for political advice for the region lol

But Puntland is different story. The tfg always advices with us plus we attend the international greet and meets alongside the tfg and sometimes by ourselves.

U have to understand you are the one who can make something of yourself noone can stop you if you want to but dont point the finger at other for putting yourself down thats what we have in hargeia iyaga ba insignificant iska dhigay and they saying "cadowkeena wa somalia" lol.

Cowke   

My theory on clan within the puntland regions was to show which regions are more tribal then the other. It doesn't mean bosaso is not tribal lol.

My whole point was to say galkayo is more tribal then garowe and bossaso due to the environment they live in which is hostile territory. Same can be applied to the ssc folks.

But I never said that garowe/bossaso are immune from tribe lol. Far from it sxb. I just said garowe and bosaso are bit more relaxed on tribal issues then galkayo.

Caqil tribe affects every region of somalia. Nowhere is immune and anyone who thinks they are just lying to themselves and lying to yourself only harms yourself.

Maaddeey   

^Its clear Tarzan didn't say that, These liars 'Waagacusub' want to discredit the New Governor, and make up events and speaches that never happened. They want to say he's like Salad Ali Jelle thats why the posted his infamous hate speach.

Cowke   

Maaday i find waagacusub funny. At the top left hand corner of the page you will see somalia flag and somaliland and talking about halyey "korneyl ibrahim hutu" and then at the bottom of the page you will see darawish video.

Usc/Darawish/Somaliland all on 1 page with all radically opposing views yet they seem to think it will work out.

Beesha galmudug degto they like beesha hargeisa degto because of they seem to share 1 common enemy. But at the same time beesha galmudug degto has wadani tendencies and yearns for the darawish war cry!!! So rather then choosing one or the other labada ayey isla wadan.

I remember the galmudug officials were the first to welcome this new ssc movement whilst at the same time the jaaliyada somaliland in london was invited to speak at galmudug party for the new president caalin. Wallahi mararka gaarkooda waan iska qosola

Cowke   

Maaday galmudug just has hard time choosing 1 or the other. They love hargeisa hatred for the garowe folks but they dont like hargeisa hatred for the las anod or sayyid folks.

If u tell them lets go and get some ssdf folks they will proudly join u but if u say lets go and get some darawish for being patriotic of somalia or onlf folks they will fire a bullet at you first.

So the galmudug guys i can say are stuck between choosing 1 or the other. They try to take both and think it just wont cut the mustard.

My clan however is firmly allied with tarzan folks because we share a common interest. The tarzan folks want to preserve their hamar, whilst i want to preserve my bosaso. We unite to defend our interests and fight these galmudug/galgudud element that always seem to be chasing after something that doesnt belong to them. These guys know full well that the only clan that will come and save them is the hargeisa guys because dadki dhan way isku direen galgudud folks. They cant go to bay/bakool. They are despised in bandir and jubba and thats why farole is trying to reach out to silanyo so these dawlad diids in galgudud have no more life-line.

The bay/bakool/jubba folks will definitely fall into line and accept the federalism because all they care about is preserving their rich farming land from those galgudud folks.

Somalia problems can be pretty much solved in that manner i just put forward.