Sign in to follow this  
UZTAAD

Somalia vs somaliland , interesting dialogue on negotiation table

UZTAAD   

Somaliland :I want talk to you about our marriage in 1960, since it is not working any more.

Somalia : OK, tell me what is bothering you ?!

somaliland : I want Somalia to be partitioned

Somalia : partitioned !! why ?

somaliland : because Abbe Siyaad abused me and oppressed my people

Somalia : Aabbe siyaad is not more so let us forget about the past and talk about current issues.

somaliland : NO I don't want to forget and forgive what happened , and the country should be divided she insisted.

Somalia : OK let us partition of what used to be called somaliland first, then we can talk about your divorce proposal.

somaliland : how dare you suggest this outrageous move ?

Somalia : how dare you suggest the partition of Somalia in the first the place ? if you think Somalia can be divided so does somaliland.

somaliland : but there were colonial boundaries between somaland and souther Somalia why you did not respect that , she screamed

Somalia : colonial boundaries are not relevant any more in our world since Britain has left Somalia long time ago what matters today is the people's will, and if you insist your secessionist path let us the partition of of somaliland began first then only we can proceed the divorce procedure

somalialand : how do you want to somaliland to be divided since Britain did not make any boundaries between somaliland regions>

Somalia : i will accept your demands of divorce but you have sign this paper first , Sool, sanaag ,cayne Awdal and last but not leas halve of togtheer including capital Burco will go to somalia since the people of these regions do support the unity of their mother country.

somaliland : OH my God I have never anticipated that my dream divorce will horribly turn in to this nightmare.

Somalia : that is the reality, though bitter one

somaliland : eeen but one region and halve, this too small to be a country instead it looks to be a jail

Somalia : OK let us have a deal and renew our broken marriage under federal framework where the power will be shared by the federal government and state and more over you will have your core regions Awdal, N. west, and Togtheer.

somaliland : this seams to be better option

Somalia ; ok haye dee qaado nidaamka fedraaliga ah guurkeena aan boorka ka jafno.

somaliland : what about sool sanaag and ceyn .

somalia : it is up to the people of those regions to decide where there are going to be under federal Somalia either they may join puntland ,somaliland or have their own state

somaliland : this arrangement seems to be acceptable but I want have big share in national pie

Somalia : you will get what is rightfully yours

somaliland : i accept the later option and I will scrap my divorce application

they agreed this arrangement and renewed their vows and lived together happily ever after.

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

stuff and nonsense ,,,,

]

lool JB, it is not staff and non sense, it is how things are going play out.

Abtigiis   

Last week, waxaa TV la daawanayey nin anti-Somaliland ah. Waxaa la soo daayey Rayaale iyo madax kale oo Airport'ka salaan sharaf ku qaadanaya.

Odaygii intuu in badan daawaday oo uu aamusnaa ayuu mar danbe oo qolkii ugu soo galay igu yidhi:

"Adeer, waxaan ku idhi, nimankani siday u matalayaan dawladnimo ee ay isu-yeel-yeelayaan ARMAY dawlad uun iska noqdaan!!!" :D:D:D

Ibtisam   

Aaah come on now- you really think Reer Burco will pick Mogdisho over Hargisa. They would rather have a BurcoLand state (and I don't mean a regional state)

This is the Somali version of Peterpan movie. :D

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

:D:D:D
beryahan sidan oo kale uma qoslin. Thanks Uztaad waad naga qoslisay
smile.gif

:D Hunguri thanks sxb