Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Pis-ta oo 15 laga dilay Galgala oo dagaal ka billowday mar kale!

Thankful   

Nassir,

See this is why I continuously keep bringing up Atam's Paltalk interview, because you want to pretend it never happened. Well we have the first audio Atam did after the initial battle, he clearly said the terrorist organization (Al Shabaab) was his brothers and that we are them and they are us. You can not deny that is his voice in the interview and that he said those exact words! All you can say is that he did interviews after this and tried to distance himself from those comments.

Now you might hope people forget this interview or pretend it never existed. But you know very well the Puntland government is using it as a key piece of evidence. You also know the people of Western Bari have not defended Atam because of that interview. The views he expressed in that interview went against their own future aspirations of their communities.

Atam is on a UN terrorist watch list and has been sited for helping a terrorist organization (Al Shabaab). They just don’t put names on a list for no reason, they must have evidence and you can be assured his Paltalk interview will be added.

The question is, if Atam is fighting for resources as you say, then why are the people of these areas not coming to his defense and aren’t protecting him? He was defeated within a day and had to flee deeper into the mountains as no community was willing to give him sanctuary. We know the Puntland government does not have the military mighty to enter Gagala without local support!

Nassir it's shamefully that on one hand as a westerner you despise the evil of Al Shabaab yet you give courage and support to one of their agents because of he simple fact that he is from your sub clan. This is regrettable and not suprising since you have been peddling lies and falsehood, remember the story about the 25,000 civilians uprooted, the torching of the farms. this was done with the aim of creating division and discord between members of a single clan. Top using false names and titles , indeginous [/i comes to mind, ]and stop pretending to talk for the interest of a whole clan who's leaders & population do not agree with your stance. They have rejected Attam the agent of Al Shabaab. There has not been anyhing on the grind other than the fabricated outage that you are centrally involved in.

You are deluding yourself on the premise of what you call war, there is no war just a security crack down and hunt for a bandit.

What we have learned here is that you don't have much support or even insight on what matters to the people you falsely cla to work for. Also that your attempts of starting a clan civil war has failed.

Som@li   

^why don't you take a moment of self reflection, Is you supporting for all the evils Farole and his militia doing for clanish reasons?

^^^ I have reflected on this for a long time and in no way want what is happening in Mogadishu to the Somali people at the hands of fake shiekh Xasan Dahir & Al Shabaab to happen to the Somali people in Puntland. The monster Attam and his miltia killed 6 soldiers all from the same sub clan as him, and the title of the thread by the Al Shabaab supporter is celebrating this event.

Now reflect on that Adeer instead if being driven by sub clan politics and false resource defence.

NASSIR   

Thankful & Duke, Better quit the meaningless chatter and the idle gossip! Going in circle is a waste of time.

If you as political analysts are convinced that the weak, incompetent admin of Farole can bury the truth and get away with a social crime, time will prove you wrong. Thus far, Farole's silly war is by way of default justified by the incoordinate correlation of false accusation between Atam's presence in Galgala and the string of assassinations in Bosaso, which to a large extent were carried out against the people of Galgala themselves like the man in Netco center.

Galka'yo has had more voilence and targeted killings on a daily basis than Bosaso, the last one being the assassination of Daljir Radio journalist. So

What makes the real difference is not only of the few politicians who sold off their constituents for a mere nickle and dime, but the abundance of natural resources that stream underneath the blessed land of reer Galgala and that is why the pirate leaders find that too attractive to leave its extraction to a time of legitimate government of national union.

Besides the powerful PIS's murky business, the Galgala natives' have long been isolated from Puntland's political process--or policies to incorporate the area by, for instance, building local structures of governance (Golaha deegaanka). That has driven Atam and his native clansmen to rule themselves and institute law and order, and exact and collect tax money as to develop the local economy (farming), and provide a much-needed security services.

Now the solution is to call for a ceasefire and reconciliation. A much respected authority has to intervene and the root cause of the conflict must be corrected ASAP. I would recommend Sultan Said to intervene and lead a peace delegation like he did during Ade Muse's rebellion due to similar grievances.

Nassir Adeer you are becoming hopeless. In one instance you call te Puntland admin weak and an organ of it the PIS, you describe as powerful. No one labled Attam anything it was he who described himself as a brother of Al Shababa and who stated that he had the same agenda as them.

No one attacked Attam it was his militia that ambushed Puntland troops at Karin and triggered the subsequent security sweep against him.

As for your comments about Galkacyu, as usual you are clutching on to straws. As I highlighted in another post Galkacyu and its admin have thwarted Al Shabaab from setting foot in the city, and the likes of Jama Abdisalaan have long been exiled. I am not here day and night defending his actions or claiming he is fighting for the resources of a sub clan. That’s the stark difference here my dear lad, you are getting over emotional and clanistic when you can see the interest of the people lies in development and their state.

Adeer it's all about your damaged ego, thus calling on the Sultan and elders to make peace between the state and an Al Shabaab terror cell makes no sense what so ever. It’s a desperate attempt on your part to safe face. However dear brother none of us here are interested in soothing your damaged self esteem or giving you the respite to start another campaign against the state.

Your attempt at inciting hatred with the aim of starting a clan warfare trough the silly web portals has not worked, even the rabid ones are now calming down and becoming Puntlanders again. The people you claim to talk for have abandoned Attam and his cell and are wholeheartedly supporting the state.

Again stop with the pretences, you have always wanted to divide the people and the land of puntland but you have failed miserably. Now be brave enough and come out in support of your leader Attam and his Al Shbaab masters.

Xudeedi   

Atam’ subclans (Xussen Idris) have long been subjected to isolation and were far neglected from the levers of power-sharing in Bosaso of whom they make up a majority. The fierce nature of the clan is a product of prior incidents.

As far as you comparing Atam to Jama Abdisalan? Who is Jama Abdisalan? A clown from your sub-clan who is insignificant and has never been heard of vs a clan leader (Atam) (Xuseen Idris) who created law and order in his base (Western Bari) and fought your clan fiefdom + Amisom aid + merceneries from Sool and Sanaag. Adeer you’re full of nonsense. Despite where the wind falls, Atam will be remembered for standing up to injustices.

As Thanksful noted, SSDF clan fiefdom would have never dared to step foot in Western Bari if it was not for bought mercenaries from Western Bari. My stance on this situation is ever-clear, but I won’t waste my time exchanging words with insignificant men, who are isolated mentally and physically by clan barriers, an illness that I refuse to host.

Sultan Saciid represents a legitimate entity that can intervene. I'm sure the men in Galgala would welcome that proposal. War is never a better substitute than peace. This incident is the result of a bad recipe, thus Makhiri's should create an administration.

The formation of Puntland should have created substantive outcomes for every clan that was represented. It should have offered all the relevant forces real opportunities to improve their material and moral well-being. The biggest enemy of the Garowe clan fiefdom (Puntland) as a political entity is not Atam or his subclan as many has doomed to explain, its “performance failure.” If it can’t deliver the services that it was created for, it might not be worth having it.

Liars are always most disposed to swear.

My lord, basic common sense seems to elude you at every turn, again you keep telling us fake stories of “majorities” of this and that without any factual proof and the name dropping is meaningless at best.

As Thanksful noted, SSDF clan fiefdom would have never dared to step foot in Western Bari if it was not for bought mercenaries from Western Bari. My stance on this situation is ever-clear, but I won’t waste my time exchanging words with insignificant men,

This is a telling statement which goes against the very premise of your crusade of the past few weeks. As I have stated to Nassir in my earlier post, it’s all ego and bravado with your group. Facts on the ground don’t matter, illusions of strength and Rambo style action is what you crave and put forward as truth. In this line of reasoning you are both the bravest, strongest, most resourceful majority in population and yet at the same time the victims of abuse from the cowardly weaker groups. Your group can not be defeated, yet you are lashing out at Faroole's sub clan, and insulting this clan why? This line of thinking is dreadful. It does however explain your rather confused actions of late, your anger stems from the fact that everything you led yourself to believe was false.

Jama Abdisalan? Who is Jama Abdisalan? A clown from your sub-clan who is insignificant and has never been heard of vs a clan leader (Atam) (Xuseen Idris)

Yes Jama Abdisalaan is a clown in supporting Al Shabaab types like Godane is a clown and yet to you Attam is a hero; remember the Waalaya Islami Chairman you once made up for him and now he is a beloved clan leader? You are elevating this man because he is from your sub clan I am trying to get rid of any from mine who bring this nonsense to our communities for the stability and peace of my state. Again this is the stark difference between us, your whole stance is built on falsehood that people told you, mere stories of "Majeyahan" battle in which 70 people supposidely got killed in one day and so on.. All the time you and your group are trying to sell us out of date milk, and no one is buying it. :D

Today, Galgala and its environs are quite and it is and has been under the full control of Puntland state for more than a month, Attam lost all his lands in less than a day so much for influance and power. Its been a month and the Al Shabaab operative is unable to set foot in , or hold any territory. Again so much for his power, influance, majority and support of the people who according to you love the man to death. His radical Diaspora supporters are losing much energy, they started of wailing and crying, organizing evernts and making up battles. Now they are becoming quite and meekly, figuring out their true position and power in all of this.

They are now desperate and have begun to lobby [in their minds] for the support of the Sultan but the problem is he is does not know of this, since this is all in their imagination and neither will anyone else take their comments seriously.

Also who is stopping this "Makhir Admin" they keep interjecting into every conversation, who?