Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Somaliland's gamble will cost peaceful coexistence in northern Somalia

RedSea   

^^^SOO MAAL,

So basically you are saying those who support Puntland and Cadde Muse are the real folks of Sool while those who support Somaliland are traitors and irrelavant? That is rich mr. Soo maal.

Besides when you say the people of Sool are you also including those from Gorowe and Galkcayo, because they are also involved?

clearify those thigns for me please.

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Mslm: Red Sea:

^^^SOO MAAL,

So basically you are saying those who support Puntland and Cadde Muse are the real folks of Sool while those who support Somaliland are traitors and irrelavant? That is rich mr. Soo maal.

Besides when you say the people of Sool are you also including those from Gorowe and Galkcayo, because they are also involved?

clearify those thigns for me please.

Mr. Red sea when you talk about about somalilanders, do you mean those who support riyaale are the real somalilanders, while those who support the unity of Somalia are traitors

Be serious

Red sea, you admitted many times in previous threads that the majority of the people of Sool, sanag and Cayn support Puntland for tribal reasons, when others were saying that people of northwest (Hargeysa, Burco) support Somaliland for tribal reasons

So what have changed since? Nothing, Habsade was fired that’s all

Haabsade, his militia (funded by SL) and riyaale’ militia cannot force the people of Sool,

SL militia couldn't enter inside Laascaanood town,

because they unwanted and unwelcome

Haabsade is a very corrupted individual like Ryaale (the infamous spy) and Cadde, Haabsade cares only about his interests, some job opportunity,

I respect if people of Northwest if they choose to secede from Somalia

juma-nne   

There are people of Sool, Sanaag, & Cayn, How about if we say there are no such think as somalilanders, northwestern Somalis? Lets respect each other

If i may ask what about the ppl that resides from caynaba to oog, from gar-adag all the way to ceerigaabo from xiis to maid and many other places within that You claim to be SSC. Where do this peopple loyalty belong to? or they are also Accupiers? :D

Mr. soomaal why claim an area you partially partially reside and want to alienate your neigbours.? As your avatar suggest you claim to be a soomali yet what you preach here is typical clanism and hatred towards fellow Somalis.Remember these peopple share deeper historic ties long way before the birth of somalia and the ill intended inovation of Puntland

RedSea   

What has changed dear Soo maal is Xaabsade was fired, and he and his sub clan switched sides.

When he was in Puntland he wasn't serving the interests of Somaliwayne, simply his interests. Today he's also serving his interests and as always his clan are there with him to support him.

Leave Somaliwayne out of this..that is not what this is about.

SOO MAAL   

Red sea,

Did I talk about somaliweyn? Malaa waad iska shakisantahay

Riyaale, Muuse Cade. Xaabsade, Yusuf are all only serving for interests

Do the clan of Buubaa support TFG?

Xaabsade is only serving his own interests that’s all, the majority of the people of Haabsade’s subclan are against him,

Haabsade'militia (funded by Riyaale) and Riyaale militia cannot change anything, because force will not work

SOO MAAL   

Juma,

What about the people of Laascaanood, Yaagoori, Xudun, Taleeh, Buuhoodle, East Ceerigaabo, Badhan Laas Qorey that you claim to be part of your clan-state of Somaliland? Most of this people want to part of Somalia and Puntland

It seems its you who is promoting tribalism

and hatred between Somali communities in the north Somalia

Juma, why claim as well all the territories of former colony, when you partially reside and want to create hatred enmity between somali communities in the north

????

The claim of the secessionist entity of all the territories of former British Somali colony created many problems and hostilities between the Somali communities in north somalia

Although I am a strong proponent of united Somalia, still I respect the right of the people of Northwest (Hargeysa, Burco, Barbera, West-Ceerigaabo, Caynabo, xiis, maid etc) to secede from Somalia,

I expect you as well the same, to respect the right of the people of Laascaanood, Buuhoodle, Xudun, Taleeh, Yaqoori, West Ceerigaabo, Laas Qorey, and Badhan to be part of Somalia

I am preaching a peaceful coexistence between all Somali territories of northern Somalia,

The Somali communities in Horn of Africa share more then the horrible colonial history (the short period under British invaders), these people share a history of hundreds years before colonials divided Somali peninsula,

Although there is serious political differences between the Somali communities in the north and Somalis in general, but still all Somali people are one big family who share not only a mere history but one religion, one culture, one language, and family ties.

Somalis need political solution for the political difference, some don't want to be part of Somalia, some don't to be part of Somaliland (former British colony), we need a compromise and respect each one

Most parts of northwest (Somaliland) want to secede from the rest of Somalia, we Somalis should respect their decision

Most parts of SSC want to stay as an integral part of Somalia; northwest Somalis (Somalilanders) should respect as well their decision

Gediid   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

What about the people of Laascaanood, Yaagoori, Xudun, Taleeh, Buuhoodle,
East Ceerigaabo, Badhan Laas Qorey that you claim to be part of your clan-state of Somaliland? Most of this people want to part of Somalia and Puntland

There's no place called East Ceerigaabo anywhere on the map of Somaliland or Somalia.

RedSea   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

Red sea,

Did I talk about somaliweyn? Malaa waad iska shakisantahay

Riyaale, Muuse Cade. Xaabsade, Yusuf are all only serving for interests

Do the clan of Buubaa support TFG?

Xaabsade is only serving his own interests that’s all, the majority of the people of Haabsade’s subclan are against him,

Haabsade'militia (funded by Riyaale) and Riyaale militia cannot change anything, because force will not work

Soo maal,

Brother we are still going in cirles. This is the final point I will make.

The battle between the SL troops and PL troops was at bohola xargagan which outside of Las Anod, then ciidamo beeleed consisting of locals from Sool started to attack Pland troops which was also a mixture from behind thus causing them to be defeated swiftly.

To this day, there is not a single SL troops in Las Anod, but they are locals patrolling their own city.

You cannot tell me those ousted were working for the better of reer Sool and these new ones are destroying. Both are true sons of Sool, the only difference, they support two different adminstrations.

When locals rise up, not SL nor PLand can take them over. SL was ousted when locals didn't want them to b there.

Differnce between Xaabsade and Buubaa. Xaabsade has his sub clan supporting him, whiel buubaa is loner.