Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

In Kismayo, Mer Women Should Not Go with the Same Car

If my argument is repetitive, that's because it's working. Don't fix what ain't broke, ma maqashay ? .

What I'm here to tell you that it aint working and it is definetly broken. You're fixated on the minute things like where heblaayo ileen waa naage should sit? You'd rather draw blood than admit that you're(and by you I mean the lunatics you dearly support)being petty.

And sometimes, it is just a darn good debate strategy to state the facts involved without overshadowing it with all the blah blahs. you're like a chiken without a head, going round and round and thats just aint a good look for someone who wants to put a point accross.

Debate 101: you lose your audiance when you speak for the sake of hearing yourself.

Kashafa   

You're fixated on the minute things like where heblaayo ileen waa naage should sit? You'd rather draw blood than admit that you're(and by you I mean the lunatics you dearly support)being petty

Ok, C&H. I think we're gonna have to send you to Ngonge's famous reading comprehension school.

Here, I clearly criticized this ruling(if accurate) as ridiculous

About the ruling, if true, I think it's ridiculous.

Then I described why it was ridiculous:

We're facing bigger problems in Somalia than to worry about whether a man and a woman come into physical contact when sitting on a bus

Fahamto, ukhtii ?

So again, eesh mushkila anta ? daan'daan'siga waa maxay :D

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Lol@markee geel loo heeso, ari uu heesaa. Gotta remember to use that one. Feeri, eesh mushkila anta ?
:D
If my argument is repetitive, that's because it's working. Don't fix what ain't broke, ma maqashay ? But I do agree with you tho that my fixation on politics does govern my views on pretty much everything else. Like take this topic for instance, I could've just given my opinion and bounced, right ? But instead, I took Twisted Logic/RR to the cleaners. Why ? Cuz he had it coming. He needed in xoogaa boor-ka laga jafo. And he may not know it now, but he'll appreciate it in the future.

Who said you have taken anyone to the cleaners? Why do you scream so much when I puncture your erroneous arguments?

You claimed that we should have never toppled the Siyad Barre regime- you have made mockery of the sufferings and sacrifices of the people of Mogadishu/Middle Shabelle/Hiiraan/Gal gaduud. The fraudulent nature of Al Shabab and Hizb-ul-Islam is very important for us. Our exposure of Al Shabab’s criminal behavior makes you uncomfortable, of course. You would much rather that we cuddle with the cliché of “ compassionate and patriotic Al Shabab” and cheer for the Afworkis, Suicide bombers, Al Qaida operatives and the methodical eradication of the Somali way of life, perpetually.

But it is not going to happen. SOL members have absolutely no reason to offer any apologies for hailing the overthrow of the late dictator. You and your pseudo-Jihadist crew talk about “Hiiraan/Galgaduud/M iddle Shabelle/Benadir without any restriction. YOU Don’t get to silence out members when they seek out the scoop on the ills of the Siyad Barre Regime, the corrupt nature of Al Shabab or your endless hypocrisy of supporting the Ethiopian invasion in other forums and playing the pious card here on SOL.

As always, you can keep on dreaming. Nothing is proving you right.

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

quote: If my argument is repetitive, that's because it's working. Don't fix what ain't broke, ma maqashay ? .

What I'm here to tell you that it aint working and it is definetly broken. You're fixated on the minute things like where heblaayo ileen waa naage should sit? You'd rather draw blood than admit that you're(and by you I mean the lunatics you dearly support)being petty.

And sometimes, it is just a darn good debate strategy to state the facts involved without overshadowing it with all the blah blahs. you're like a chiken without a head, going round and round and thats just aint a good look for someone who wants to put a point accross.

Debate 101: you lose your audiance when you speak for the sake of hearing yourself.
Hahhahaha

It is hard to argue with some-one who makes statements that are directly contrary to the facts. It is a very poor substitute for logic.

If anyone has a comprehension problems, it is you. You failed to notice the main issue being discussed.

The Thread reads: In Kismayo, Mer & Women Should Not Go with the Same Car

RR says:

Amazing people still support these demonic groups

Nothing wrong here: expressing his opinion.

Kashafa:

Amazing that in the year 2009, you're still swimming in the sewage of clan owr-kacsi and you're still fishing from the same fetid river of "Alaayaaaay Tolaaay iga soo gaara" failure. Whassa matta, boss ? I thought that approach failed miserably in '91 ? Mase it's a case of can't teach a old dog new tricks ?

Did I miss something here? No one discussed clan here or mentioned other policies so off you went like a mad man hijacking the thread.

The day is not long when you will be seen on these boards squealing like a stuck pig on the humiliating annihilation of your clan militia.

rantings go on. it is over(thank god) Wait… nope more rantings:

Jowhar is gone. Mahaaday is gone. 98% of Xamar Caday is gone. Shabelle Dhexe is gone. With the fall of Beled-wayne, the conquest of Hiiraan shall be complete. Aynal Ma'far ? Where will you flee to ? Your Tolaaaaaaaay Hooogaaaay Baa'aaaay will flood the airwaves as you call for 'qaaraan' and 'gurmad' and 'gas and ammunition(lol) from the Tol-ka. But the Tol-ka will respond: "Maandhow, the age of clan owr-kacsi is over. We have been crushed by the Islamists. It's over. Let us reminisce on our heydays of dhil, dhac, and kufsi. Let us cry rivers of bitter tears on the memory of heroic Halyeeys of M.Dheere, Cabdi Qaybdiid, Bashiir Raage, Saciid Jalle, and Cabdi Waal. (Note: all of the aforementioned CIA-funded Moori.yaan leaders have been deemed the Somali equivalent of Khaalid bin Waalid, Companion of the Prophet(PBUH) by no other 'authority' than his His Eminence Al-Calaamah "We must expel the foriegn hordes from Gedo, Bakool, Toghdeer, Zaylac, Jubba" Shaykh Janaqow.)

Nowhere do you address the issue at hand.

Wait… here it comes in a second posting thanks to NG comment:

It remains as accurate today for Sharif/Sharmaarke TFG supporters.

Oh lord... it started again
:(

About the ruling, if true
, I think it's ridiculous. We're facing bigger problems in Somalia than to worry about whether a man and a woman come into physical contact when sitting on a bus

Nope.

RedSea   

Oof Calayk Somalis at it again. I love how we exaggerate things and blow them waaay out of proportion. I don't see the wrong doing in this at all. If anything Kismaayo has been a quite success story if you ask me.

AYOUB   

Kash

It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing with the Youths. What I want is a little insight into a lifestyle of a supporter of the Youths who happens to live in a liberal society. I obviously don't expect you to go on rampage and mallet Uncle Sam's boneyards. Neither do I expect you to roam the streets adorned in green pyjamas and a balaclava. :D I meant things like watching movies, music, gym, etc. Any self-discipline involved beyond a regular wadaad? In short, if the Youths do storm your hometown this evening, what sort of adjustments will you have to make - if any. smile.gif

PS - Segregated public transport is a wonderful idea. Even the Rio variety.

Gabbal   

I do not know what it is about Kashafa but the young man is a master of disguise. When the Puntlanders debate with him, automatically whether he has hinted or not he is rebutted with the assumption he is an Afmadoow/Dhagaxbuur fella. Similarly, it has been entertaining to read in this topic Kashafa being rebutted with the assumption he is a Gedonian and is and has been partial towards either Hiiraale or the late president if not both.

The irony is he is neither. :D

Originally posted by Gabbal:

I do not know what it is about Kashafa but the young man is a master of disguise. When the Puntlanders debate with him, automatically whether he has hinted or not he is rebutted with the assumption he is an Afmadoow/Dhagaxbuur fella. Similarly, it has been entertaining to read in this topic Kashafa being rebutted with the assumption he is a Gedonian and is and has been partial towards either Hiiraale or the late president if not both.

The irony is he is neither.

Well, my initial suspicions still stand. He is fixated on the ills of a specific group and their warlords while lending a blind eye to the crimes and horrors done by others specifically Al Shabab, the warlords of Kismayo and Jubboyinka and moans about the defeat of the Siyad Barre regime.

I will continue to call out his insinuations and hypocrisy.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Kash

It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing with the Youths. What I want is a little insight into a lifestyle of a supporter of the Youths who happens to live in a liberal society. I obviously don't expect you to go on rampage and mallet Uncle Sam's boneyards. Neither do I expect you to roam the streets adorned in green pyjamas and a balaclava.
I meant things like watching movies, music, gym, etc. Any self-discipline involved beyond a regular wadaad? In short, if the Youths do storm your hometown this evening, what sort of adjustments will you have to make - if any.
smile.gif

PS - Segregated public transport is a wonderful idea. Even the
variety.

he might have to make a few slight adjustments:

hip-hop-old-school-customsize_248400.jpg