Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Somali Hall of Fame/Hall of Shame...

B_analyst: all your Hall of fame pple used to work for Siyad Barre except Adan Cade. why not include him your list

Duceysane, They used to work for somali goverment..not for Siyad bare..weyka horeeyeen dowlada siyaada bare lakin wey la shaqeeyen.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

MR.Xininyooooooooooos!! Horta greatest Somali waa no other than Sayid Maxmed Cabdula xasan!!

...Agreed

But Siyaad Bari nin la mid ah Africa dhan ama somalia wiligiis ma jiri doono hortiisana ma jirin.. ilaahey ha u naxariisto aamiin....

...how so? warka noo faahfaahi aan dhuuxnee!

ina Xininyood Su'aashaadu waa somaali iyo dabeecadeede kula yaabi maayo!

Tuujiyow, waad yara dawakhsantahaan filayaa ina adeere, waxaan ku su'aaley oo keliya Siyaad Barre sidee buu ku mutay darajada Somali Hall of Fame?

Hawdgirl, he did kill many people, but whether they were innocent or guilty is another matter. Listen to his Gabay's and Gabay's from his generation and you'll have a better understanding of the Sayyid and his times.

Ibtisam   

^^^You just noticed innuu dawakhsanyahaa?? wow where you before. I don't think any normal person baa dhuuxii kaarah his idol worshiping of his "aboow Siyaad" but I guess you will see nacnaciidsa for yourself soon enough.

Hawdgirl   

Labo X,

Despite what gabay or geeraar says, it seems that you did admit that he did kill many innocent Somalis! that is all I wanted to hear

and that definately takes him out of your so called FAME LIST! hehehe

BTW, I dont need to read dhiig yacab gabaygiis!

ElPunto   

I think the point is not to mythologize people. And to understand that not everyone sees it from the same perspective.

RedSea   

Hall of fame: Mohamed Haji Ibrahim Igal(for saving Somaliland from itself).

Sheekh Shariif Ahmed(Ilahay haka raali noqdo) and Al shabaab youth for standing up to the enemy and fought til last man standing.

Hall of Shame : George Bush, Melez Zenawi, Abdullahi Yusuf, Gheedi, Col. Qaybdiid, Qanyare. and all the warlords and thugs that terrorized the somali civilians in Xamar and else where.

Som@li   

Hall of Fame: Sayid Mohammad Abdullah Hassan, and rest of freedom fighters.

Hall of Shame: All warlords, and secessionists

Warlords make into the hall of shame by destroying our country for their sttupid gain, while twisted secessionists try to dismember Somalia, downplay the heroic actions of father of the Nation, Sayid Mohammad and his Darwishes, and praise and worship the long gone British occupiers

Yeey is #1 on the list of hall of shame! Even his own people kicked him out to no mans land.

Thats a big up for pland. They made a good decision when they kicked his azz out.

latest inductee there! Shyte head shiek sharif. Yup, he should be 2nd to yeey on the list.