Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Somali Hall of Fame/Hall of Shame...

Tuujiye   

^^^loooooooooooooooool Nuradiin farah!! inama caadi ma tihid walaahi....

Hall of Fame: Siyaad Bare!!!!!!

Hall of Shame: Geedi!!!!

inta u dhexeesana mala sheegi karaa?? lol

Wareer badanaa!!!

HALL OF FAME. Sheekh shariif [All ICU] Sayid Mohamed .A .H

HALL OF SHAME. mohamed s bare,ali geedi,ceydiid, A yusuf,mohamed dheere,and all who are in the government.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Hawdgirl:

Labo X,

I don't agree with you on putting Sayyid M Xassan on the hall of shame as I heard that he killed many innocent people! So think about who is who among your famous Somali bloody killers!

Waa inantan reer Hawd, waa somaali iyo dabeecadeede kula yaabi maayo!

nin maroodi taabtay oo tubka lexsha la waa

nin libax tunka taabta oo tumburiya la waa

Muxuu yiri sayyidku,

Eebow sidii guun haween, giidu waa aniye

Eebow nin goba baan ahayoo, guni rifaysaaye

Tuujiye Siyaad Barre in the Hall of Fame - specify what for ha lawad maqlee bal!

Jamster   

Hall of fame: Dr Ali Khalif Galeydh-- bringiong back what a modicum of adminstrative set up

Hall of Shame: Abdi Qasim Salad Hassan-- for getting rid of the hope somalias had for the TNG.

Hawdgirl   

Labo X,

Yes, I am Somali and proud of that, marka ma dagaalamee if I don't agree with your idea of who is who among your so called hall of fame list? please!

I repeat he aint a saint and he aint in a hall of a fame list, at least to my part, he did kill many innocent people all right, and that is no lie!

Hall of fame> Any one who has the spirit of SOMALINO

Hall of shame> Any somali who wants to devide Somalia and adopts DEVIDE and RULE policy of the colonial powers. Shame on any one who wants to disown and distance himself/herself from fellow brothers. Shame on any one who is without the passion of SOMALINIMO.

Tuujiye   

MR.Xininyooooooooooos!! Horta greatest Somali waa no other than Sayid Maxmed Cabdula xasan!!

But Siyaad Bari nin la mid ah Africa dhan ama somalia wiligiis ma jiri doono hortiisana ma jirin.. ilaahey ha u naxariisto aamiin....

Laakiin brother your comment that you made for gabarta Hawd Girl iyo kaaga waxba isma dhaamaan so let me take the time to write this

ina Xininyood Su'aashaadu waa somaali iyo dabeecadeede kula yaabi maayo!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Nephissa   

SOL Hall of Shame: Oodweyne, HornAfrique, Emperor, Gaadiid, Baashi, Kool Kat, Khalaf, Naxar N, Layzie G, the General, Odey.

SOL Hall of Fame: Dhulqamarayn al Sumaale.

^ What I think you ought to do now is, grab garbasaarkaaga and run for your life eeedo nephy.

There is no protection for you marka aad same list as Generaalka igu dartay.

Its madness, how dare you put my name beside Duke. and Laf laf? Laf laf is boneless, waa mid ciida cuno, sidee ayuu any wall of whatever galay?

Most of these names are pro TFG supporters with the exception of myself, and maybe my cyber abti.

Kool_Kat   

^Wow wow wow woooooow, hol' up, just hold up...Consider yourself luck to be even on the same post as those listed (with the exclusion of two) above you yaah... **gambasho isu diyaariyay**

Gee Nephy, thanks...Didn't know I made an impression on you...Thanks luv...Dad aad u culculs baa meesha ila galisay (of course with the exclusion of two), walahi I feel HONORED...Stank You Very Much...

Be back with my list of Fame/Shame...Most likely will be something like this:

Fame:

Cabdirashid Cali Sharmaarke - Allaha Unaxariisto

Maxamed Cawaale Liibaan - Allaha Unaxariisto

Yaasiin Cismaan Keenadiid - Allaha Unaxariisto

Shame:

Maxamed Faarax Caydiid (Saabun Cune - as I like to call him) - allaha unaxariisto

BRB with my list... ;)

Tuujiye   

^^^^ Calaashaan awoowayaashee iyo abtiyaashee aa somalia wax u taray maa ka wadaa?? bax waryaa rooti qaleel ku saxo!

Wareer Badanaa!!!