Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Wareysi Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Somaliland

Baashi   

Castro I love ya buddy and u know it :D

Waryee Suldaan I don't listen to BBC but from what I gleaned from your tale of him, Qar-is-ka tuur is helluva man. As to in awoowe laga baxsan waaye c'mon awoowe is too old inuu ajnabi ku safaado :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Castro I love ya buddy and u know it
:D

I do know and its mutual awoowe. :D

Now let me get back to beating SB with a stick. :D

Baashi   

^Baseball bat won't do let alone a stick. Good luck wrestling with the dinousor :D .

I'm just gonna go there and enjoy watching how good ol Fidel loses his teeth :D .

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

I believe that sooner or later things will have to change. I also believe that SL and Somalia issue will be settled peacefully in a legal and internationally recognised process.

Now I love suldaankiisa now……suldaankiisa is seeking refuge to international law and judicial dispute settlement mechanism. I do not think any Somali nationalist wants something that does not belong to them rightfully. But the question to suldaankiisa is how sure is he that the SNM armed gangs behind the scene of Guulwada Riyale’s municipal council are willing to participate in international judicial debate on the question of secession? Will suldaakiisa and the other elk who act the mouthpiece of the SNM armed gangs abide by the verdict of the world? I do not need blah blah.. answer directly since you brought ‘legal and international process’ into the discourse.. will you abide by the end result? Or will you lock yourself up in the fallacious dream of being different nationality and race? If defeated and you still do want to divorce your nationality how prepared are you to evacuate your fart from our city Hargeisa? :D

^I am sure the matter will be between Hargeisa and Mogadishu. Sorry, ******* or *****-talyaani won't be part of the process. ;)

ps

******** and ****-talyaani are names for small villages.

[ March 17, 2006, 18:45: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

^I am sure the matter will be between Hargeisa and Mogadishu. Sorry, ******* won't be part of the process.
;)

so, suldaankiisa u are prepared to talk as a british ********* person? you the eden's british blood clain has not yet certified by the queen icon_razz.gif

[ March 17, 2006, 18:46: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Nayruus:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

^I am sure the matter will be between Hargeisa and Mogadishu. Sorry, Garac-lagu-dhal won't be part of the process.
;)

so, suldaankiisa u are prepared to talk as a british Garac-lagu-dhal person? you know the eden's british blood claim has not yet certified by the queen
icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Baashi:

I'm just gonna go there and enjoy watching how good ol Fidel loses his teeth

If I do loose my teeth, it will be out of frustration for the lack of a worthy opponent. ;)

I'll stop hijacking Suldaanka's thread. As you were.

you never know who is going to read!! suldaankiisa personalize the issue as much as you want but the question still stands. Answer the question or stop being a mouthpiece for the SNM armed gang.. :D

Originally posted by Nayruus:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

I believe that sooner or later things will have to change. I also believe that SL and Somalia issue will be settled peacefully in a legal and internationally recognised process.

Now I love suldaankiisa now……suldaankiisa is seeking refuge to international law and judicial dispute settlement mechanism. I do not think any Somali nationalist wants something that does not belong to them rightfully. But the question to suldaankiisa is how sure is he that the SNM armed gangs behind the scene of Guulwada Riyale’s municipal council are willing to participate in international judicial debate on the question of secession? Will suldaakiisa and the other elk who act the mouthpiece of the SNM armed gangs abide by the verdict of the world? I do not need blah blah.. answer directly since you brought ‘legal and international process’ into the discourse.. will you abide by the end result? Or will you lock yourself up in the fallacious dream of being different nationality and race? If defeated and you still do want to divorce your nationality how prepared are you to evacuate your fart from our city Hargeisa?

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

Brother Xoogsade, I couldn’t agree with you anymore, you are absolutely right

quote:

Qabiil dowlad ma noqdo. That is what the entire world knows. Sharafta la iskama qaado.

Xikmad oo dhan 3 eray bey ku dhantahay – Qabiil dowlad/qaran manoqdo, hadey dadi sida dad kale fahmi lahaayaan xikmadaas 16 iskamay lumen laheen

The rest of Somalis will stand by them morally and by any other means necessary although these somalis can not be intimidated and in fact can stand on their own. So Suldaan, for these two indomitable facts, Brittish Somaliland to be reborn as it was designed by the brittish is difficult. You will either negotiate a new deal(and take what is only yours landwise) or remain with the rest, either way, the Majority(the rest of Somalis) decides the future.

Although, in reality the people of North-Central Somalia (The SSC region) can unitarily defend themselves against the aggression of northwest, as waajib the rest of Somali people are obliged to help defender (the madluum brother) against the aggressor (tha daalim brother) as Allah the Almaighty says

“9. If two parties among the Believers fall into a quarrel, make ye peace between them: but if one of them transgresses beyond bounds against the other then fight ye (all) against the one that transgresses until it complies with the command of Allah; but if it complies then make peace between them with justice and be fair: for Allah loves those who are fair (and just).

10. The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, that ye may receive Mercy. â€

In Surah Al-Hujaraat -The Private Apartments, The Inner Apartments

Xaq maaha in qof muslim ah lagu qabsadu dhulkiisa waayo gaalla xaduudbeenaad eys samaysay dardeet, Galllo saa tidhi Ilaahay aakhiro idinkama akhrisanayo

Somaalidu waxay horey tidhi ninka daalim ka ah ayeey geeridu dhibasaa

I can say in no uncertain terms that no outsider can decide whether brittish Somaliland becomes independent or not. Somalis only will and can decide that. the world has laregerly abandoned this as somali issue and it shall remain so for the forseeable future.

You are right Xoogsade, Somalis only will and can decide the destiny of any part of Somalia; no foreign country can interfere with Somalia’s internal affairs at least in public, its Russia that recognized the former soviet republics, its Indonesia that recognized east timor, its Ethiopia that recognized Eritrea, its Russia only can recognize Chechneya, Its India only can recognize Kashmir, Its China only can recognize Taiwan, Its only Somalia can recognize northwest (Somaliland).

Suldaan,

tell me a single country on this "Magnificent Earth" (refer to your location) who are in agreement 100% of everything?? I personally do not know if such country ever existed or will ever exist.

Yet few maps show anywhere called Somaliland, instead indicating a larger country called Somalia, to the east of Ethiopia and Kenya.

In real world, we know there only one country called Somalia (and there no country called Somaliland, other than the one-clan faction based in Hergeysa). Therefore Suldaan you are hypocritical and you shoot yourself in the foot, Somalia is country like any other with people who have diverse opinions, but what matters is the will of the majority of people (of Somalia). The huge majority of Somali people want united Somalia, and whole world stands beside Somali people and supports the territorial integrity of Somalia. The former British colony is past history and no one can return the dark colonial history no matter the cry the weep of the orphans – history is like a dead body.

No region/clan can oppress and colonize another, it’s against the norm of 21 century, there is something called democracy, freewill, North-Central Somalia will stay free and glorious and will not accept colonization from the one-tribe—faction based in Hergeysa of northwest Somalia.

First, Somali people never recognized the former British Somali colony, no one consulted with Somali people when European colonizers draw the invented the illicit border. In Contaryry, Somalia was created by Somali people themselves (made in Somalia) thus Somalia is legitimate state

Second, Former british colony ceased to exist 1960, former British colony is not anymore an entity, therefore Somalia is a country with 18 region, and not two regions (british colony & Italian colony)

Third, if truth be told Somali civil war (tribal feud) was between clan-lords ( and was not between british colony vs Italian colony), SNM(now Somaliland administration) is one-clan faction fought Siad Barrre In the name X against Y clan, NOT in the name of north or British colony. As result SNM is hostile and anti of some regions/clans of former british somaliland

Fourth, the current clannish faction based in Hergeysa (a result of the civil and one-clan faction), doesn’t represent in no-way the former British colony,

I really did not understand as to what you meant by when you said "Lastly, are you aware that if you insist on this secession and the rest of Somalis decide they don't want any war on this issue, Dhulka in taako taako loo cabbiri doono? Oo aa keli laga yaabo inaa noqotaan hadhoow? Care to expand more?

Of course greedy daalim would not understand to hold accountable

Waxaa xaqiiqi, in riyo been ah iyo hanjabeed af uun ah inay daraawiish - the people of north-central Somalia (the scc regions) waxba ka qaadeen. Nimankii daraawiishta ee casharka lama ilaawaana siiyey super-power (british empire) kii wagaas rag ey dhaleen ayaa maanta ayguna u diyaar ah inay la dgaalamaan guumeestaha africaanka ah ee rabo inuu ku xaq ******u jaarkiisa.

Castro,

Waa labo wajiile always playing the devil’s card
WAARYAA KANI WAA ****** GARAAD XUMANE WUU KU DARSADAY. SAXIIB WAXAY KAAGA HADHAY SCC IYO NORTH WEST QARKAA DHINAC KA RAAC. ALA MAXAY CUQDADI IYO JIDH NACAYB CALOOSHA KAA BUUXISAY.

[ March 17, 2006, 18:42: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]