Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Galgala the Fortress Fell, Due to Disagreements from the Clan: (Xudeedi’s thoughts)

Saalax   

Xudeedi, my reply was about Adami the new defence minister of somaliland maxa meesha erigavo iyo bosaso ama waxas so dheex-galiyey.

Ramadan Kariim by the way. :D

bilan   

Xudeedi

Ramadan baa soo dhowee take a break, this has nothing to do w/ clan and you know it marka dab aadan ku gubanayn ha shidin.

Thankful   

Xudeedi,

I agree that Puntland so-called "SSDF" leadership has taken a back seat. I have even said that this was an extremely intelligent move. Because people like you were hoping to make this into a tribal issue, but can no longer use that strategy, since both Generals leading the attack come from Sool and Sanaag.

I am hearing a rumor that Atam and his men are planning to attack the city within the next coming days. Supposedly police intercepted a telephone call between him and his leadership. They plan on doing this either Thursday or Friday, as they await reinforcements to arrive.

Either way, Puntland has done well thus far!

Xudeedi   

Ramadaan Kariim to all:

This is a clan war, though it looks as if the clan element is over-powered by an ideological one.

Faroole, Ilka Jiir and Abdi-Jamaal are all Ethiopian Stooges who dined at the expense of their people. Atam is a local, born and raised in Bosaaso and the hills that look down on the city.

The war will continue, and in the long term spill over elsewhere unless the clan of Western Bari acts immediately to counter potential long-term hazards.

Samafal   

Xudeedi I think you are talking to yourself but you are confusing yourself. How can something be clanish and ideological at same time.

Listen to Atam's latest interview today in which he said their fighers are from all the clans in the area so this has nothing to do with a clan . Ramadan Kariim

Rain   

I think this conflict has more to do with ideological differences than clannish ones, yet clan is never too far from a lafayare's war.