Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Door to Peace Talks Shut President Yusuf

Jacpher   

By the way, there is something called the press, they follow head of states and take pictures.

:D:D True believer inaad tahay ma aanan ogeyn. Hail to the chief.

with all the terreorist blowing themself up, its wise for the president to avoid radicals.

Makhbiyonimo won’t stop Heart attack and Stroke though.

I am afraid the ICU have brought a new culture in east africa. Something our people never uttered in the 1500 years of Islam in our neighborhood and now countries. that is someone who calls themselves and swears of being a moslem saying:

"I am more moslem than you"

This need to be eradicated if the people are to keep their faith till the end of times as they wish to do. This is petro dollar culture and we need to stop it.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

I am afraid the ICU have brought a
new culture in east africa.
Something our people never uttered in the 1500 years of Islam in our neighborhood and now countries. that is someone who calls themselves and swears of being a moslem saying:

This need to be eradicated if the people are to keep their faith till the end of times as they wish to do. This is petro dollar culture and we need to stop it.

You assert to be Muslim yet want to eradicate Muslims whom you disagree with politically? What’s new to that part of the world is not, “I’m more Muslim that you.” That has existed for many years. What’s new is a pre-emptive strike on a sovereignty nation.

RedSea   

Markay nafta uwada yaabto ayey salaad ku waalataa,la idinkama aqbalo dheh,tuug is uruursatay.

Jimcaale,saaxbi,ha isku daalin dameerkan Somali"freind" kusheega ah,waa ximaar taxtal ximaar oo lunsan eh.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

quote:Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

I am afraid the ICU have brought a
new culture in east africa. Something our people never uttered in the 1500 years of Islam in our neighborhood and now countries. that is someone who calls themselves and swears of being a moslem saying:

You assert to be Muslim yet want to eradicate Muslims whom you disagree with politically? What’s new to that part of the world is not, “I’m more Muslim that you.” That has existed for many years. What’s new is a pre-emptive strike on a sovereignty nation.
Jimcaale,

I think its fair to say that east africans have done more fighting than many other parts of the world, probably due to the location of the place.

On top of that as we are poor, we also fight for the small things, like pastoralists fighting for one water well instead of digging more. The energy that takes to dig another well is much less than the fighting and revenge killings etc that we seem to do.

But the people never used and abused Islam as its being done in Mugadishu these days.

I am advocating for the eradication of this foreign culture that is most unIslamic, but being propagated as Islam. There is a difference.

Since we became countries in the modern meaning also have fought for hills or rivers or in the service of foreign countries, but the only reason you have 1500 years of Islam in the area is precisely for the reason that moslems followed their religion as it came down and not modified it to suite their current economic or power needs like ICU is doing.

You assert to be Muslim yet want to eradicate Muslims...

Kan goormuu Muslim noqday? Dadkiina la doodo aaba la yaabay. Ninkaan ha iska cidlaada quuqdiisa maa iska dhaaftiin, asagaa iska tagi doono markaas.

Baddacase, afxumeynta ma fiicno, widaayoow.

And odeygaan wareersan dagaal ummada ula rabo, awalba odey wareersan uu iska ahaa. A paranoid "president" that can't leave outside his "presidential" campound, can't trust his neighbours, hadana dadkiisa uu sheegaayo in uu hoggaamiyo aan la tukan karin fear of...

NB.: Lixda qof la tukaneyso, afar aan kasay waaba ilmoadeeradiis hoose ee qaraabada yihiin ama wax uu adeer u yahay. Probably the iimaamka too is as well. I don't think odeyga in uu aaminaayo qof aan jufadiis ahayn in uu xataa salaada horseedo. :D

AYOUB   

Com'on boys, show a lil bit of respect to Somali Friend. He's only here to fight with Duke...I mean .. to give Duke free technical and logistical support.

bambo   

Iyadoo Maalmahani uu wada hadal uga socday Magaalada Cadan ee Wadanka Yeman Golaha Maxaakimta Islaamiga Soomaaliyeed iyo Dowladda Federaalka isla markaana ay goob joog ka aheyd Dowladda Yeman ayaa kusoo gabagaboobay Kulamadaasi is afgarad iyadoo kulamadaasi kadibna Maanta ay si wada jir ah u soo saareen Dowladda Yeman, Golaha Maxaakimta iyo Dowladda Federaalka Warmurtiyeedkii kasoo baxay Shirkii beryahan ay u fadhiyeen.

Daawo Sawirada Kulan Saxaafadeedka Wada jirka loo qabtay.

Shir Jaraa'id oo ay si wada jir ah u qabteen Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibadda Dalka Yeman Dr.Abuubakar Aqirbi, Guddoomiyaha Golaha Maxaakimta Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed iyo Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aadan ayaa waxaa lagu soo bandhigay Qodobada warmurtiyeedka oo ka kooban illaa 8-qodob waxayna kala yihiin : -

• In Golaha Maxkamadaha Islaamka Soomaaliyeed uu weli sii wadayo wadahalka uu ku jirey Xukuumadda si loo dhameeyo khilaafaatka jira dhinacyadoo dhamina ka soo qeybgalaan.

• In dhammaan la joojiyo dhaqdhaqaaqyada ciidan ee labada dhinacba ay wadaan

• In la dhaqangeliyo dhammaan heshiisyadii horey iskula gaareen Golaha Maxkamadaha iyo dawladdu

• In laga soo wada horjeesto faragelinta arimaha Soomaaliya meel kasta oo ay ka timaado dawladaha Gobolka iyo kuwa kaleba, lana ixtiraamo xudduudda Soomaaliya iyo dawladaha deriska u dhaxeys, lalana furo wadahadal dawladaha deriska ah si cabsida ku jirta looga bixiyo, lana tixgeliyo deris wanaagga iyo nabad ku wada noolaashaha.

• Dib u bilaabid wadahadalkii Khartuum ee u dhaxeeyey Golaha Makmadaha iyo xukuumadda sixal siyaasi ah lagu gaaro arinka Soomaaliya.

• In loogu yeerayo beesha Caalamka, Dunida Islaamka iyo hey'adaha Samafalka caalamiga ah in ay la soo gaaraan gargaar degdeg ah dadka ku waxyeeloobey fatahaadaha iyo daadadka .

• In loogu yeerayo Beesha Caalamka iyo Caalamka Islaamka iney gacan ka geystaan dib u dhiska Soomaaliya, iyo taakuleynta geedi socodka Nabadda Soomaaliya.

• Waxaan ammaan u soo jeedineynaa Madaxweynaha Yemen Cali C/lla Saalax dadaalka uu ku bixinaya Geeddi socodka Nabadda Soomaaliya iyo matriqaadkiisa Yemen uu ku casuumey Golaha Maxkamadaha iyo dawladda , iyo soo dhoweynta kaalinta Yemen ee isa soo aterysa ee ay ku bixinayaan xal u helidda mushkilada Soomaaliya.

Waxaa laga soo saarey Cadan 16 December 2006.

Warsaxaafadeedkani markii laga aqriyay shirkii Jaraa'id oo ay sida wada jirka ah u qabteen waxaa halkaasi Su'aalo lagu weydiiyay Mas'uuliyiinta 3-da dhinac wakiilka ka aheyd, waxaana su'aalihii ay warbaahinta Gudaha iyo kuwa Caalamiga ahi ayweydiiyeenba loogaga jawaabay si lagu qanco, waxaana goob joog ka ahaa maanta shirkaasi jaraa'id Safiirka Yeman ee Soomaaliya Axmed Cumar.

look i dont understand the argument here. Its like Typhoid competing with Malaria as to which will wipe out the population in the long run.

A despot is a despot and will not give up power, you have to take it from them. On the otherhand the glorious army of the cimaam gaduud (and their new ninja squad -- and yes any one pulling out such proganda squads is asking to have their hypocrisy mocked), will save your soul or kill you in the process.

So gentlemen, what will be your poison, typhoid or malaria.

Paragon   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Com'on boys, show a lil bit of respect to Somali Friend. He's only here to fight with Duke...I mean .. to give Duke free technical and logistical support.

:D Amxaaro ninkii u habar-wacdey buu halaag sugi.