Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

The ruins of Mogadishu

Originally posted by AYOUB:

MMA

Hypocrisy is in the eyes of the beer-holder. SOL archives have the record of what you have said about the Islamic Courts fighters. Cut the BS mate.

MMA's remarks was heavy with irony as ever. We always hear of him talking loudly about habashi stooges and ethiopian presence in Mogadishu etc, but hey have anyone here in SOL ever seen him protesting the presence of ethiopians in his hometown, in Bay & in Bakool? not at all. It looks like it doesn't interest him in the slightest.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

MMA

Hypocrisy is in the eyes of the beer-holder. SOL archives have the record of what you have said about the Islamic Courts fighters. Cut the BS mate.

If aad dhibsatay the 'hypocrisy' word, I did not call you one, a hypocrite.

Anyway, jawaabtaada intaa ka heleysaa, especially the post addressed to Dabshid in the middle. It is a year ago I posted that, which, however, still sums up my beliefs.

I just don't have time to repeat myself all over again and again, laakiinse tan aan ku dhahaa: Any Soomaali, that ku jirto damiirnimo Soomaaliyed, that is resisting the Xabashi occupation, I am with him/her. I don't care his or her political ideology for the moment, waa ii Soomaali, iyagaa iiga dhaw Xabashi i gumeysan lahayd. I would rather live under a regime led by Indhamadoowe and other Shabaabs [whose idealogy I do not agree or share at all] than any Xabashi or Xabashi soo dhoob dhoobtay one.

Nothing labafoolenimo [labawajiilenimo] about that.

N.O.R.F   

Why restore the old Italian Arch de Triumph?

The TFG boys are exactly that, boys. They obviously want and need the money. The bigger picture they are oblivious to.

^^ Strange dheh! They should instead start restoring the public places like hospitals, schools, universities etc than this sh1t colonial memorial.

DAMN IT PEOPLE. What is wrong with us?

The same that was wrong with as for almost two decades. What is this suddenly all somalis can remember only what is happening this last year as the rest never existed :confused:

Wake up boys Ethiopians are here because we were and still are too busy fighting each other. Yes Ethiopians are raping and destroying our country but we raped and destroyed our country for so many years that they will ever be able to do.

So get out of these selected amnesia and deal with the real problems.

AYOUB   

MMA - I know your new stance. Fact remains, you were the most vocal anti-Islamic Courts of all SOLers. War was declared on the Wadaads by the US/Ethio-backed "Satan Alliance" warlords. Indhacadde was as "lesser evil" then as he is today. The easy option for Indhacadde was to join the "Satan Alliance" like the Qayb-diids but to his credit, he saw the big picture. Like the Hijra, the people who were fighting against the "Satan Alliance" had diverse motives as the the people resisting the occupation today. The point i'm struggling to make is, it made sense to support the people fighting (in self-defence) against the "Satan Alliance" rather than criticising them. But that was that.

As for your "hypocrisy" comments, I know where they were aimed at. You seem to demand others to agree with your new stance without putting things in perspective. When the Ethios were creating the TFG, you were for it. When the finished article consisting most of the criminals whom are pro-occupation today was presented, you welcomed it. We (Landers) were the bad guys then. In your eyes, today were guilty of a lot of ridiculous of accusations. All in the name of much publicised Soomalinimo and Islaanimo. In my eyes Landers are the least responsible of all Somalis for what's happening in Xamar today. We don't have to agree on anything, but maybe, just maybe a little self-reflection is needed.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Northerner:

The TFG boys are exactly that, boys. They obviously want and need the money. The bigger picture they are oblivious to.

LOL - is it possible that this may, I repeat, may just apply to more than that one entity?

Som@li   

Mogadisho is a cursed city! there is something wrong with,in quraan la saaro weeye!

MMA is right here ,and his Soomaalinimo,Islaamnimo is clear, and No secessionist should question it, Ayoub, Bal waxa aad gashan tahay eeg, Illaah baan ku dharshe,You come here with colonist ideas and support dismembering Somalia, Nimanyahow isku xishooda, Uf. :mad:

they just might be fighting on pure guts and adrenaline.

Or they might be getting from the same source as everybody else. Except somalis anybody else would ask and investigate where are the weapons coming from their only supposedly ally is Eritrea so how is Eritrea bypassing the Americans and the Ethiopians? Are they all working together? Are they playing the same game Russia and America did play on the 6day war with the Arabs. Are Ethiopia and Eritrea doing the same thing with the blessings of America? who is benefitting the most in this conflict and why?

You see guts and adrenaline don't provide bullets and bombs etc.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

LOL - is it possible that this
may
, I repeat,
may
just apply to more than that one entity?
It could just as well but their videos are not on here for moi to comment on.

Ps, I see you're still playing the 'neutral' card ;)

This is an amazing video full of hope. Few facts this good video outlined.

1. There is no emerging crisis or "Africa's worst humanitarian" crisis in Mogadishu as the corrupt NGO's were leading people to believe. This indepenent reporter sees things differently.

2. Mogadishu hasn't really changed for the last sixteen years. There has been fighting recently but the ruin is from years of destruction. The video proves yet another point again.

3. Life is comming back to normal. Except the areas the "shabaabs" hide and shoot, people are minding their own business in most of the districts. I was stunned by Trafficmen doing their work (when have they done anything like that for 17 years), normalcy coming back to the city, building renovated by the TFG.

4. This video confirms what we have been saying for a long time that most of the displaced are from "unarmed clans" of Somalia and these "hit-and-run" thugs are guilty of "ethnic cleansing". The dowlad-diid thugs shoot and fire rockets to TFG troops because they know their clan's civilians (with deep pockets) have temporarily relocated to to safe cities in Central Somalia, Puntland, Somaliland, and the casualty of any fighting in Mogadishu will mostly affect people these thugs don't give a damn about. The suffering civilians are from the unarmed clans of the south. This is the sadest part in that video.

4. TFG troops are on a tireless mission to bring back order and stability to our nation. I solute them. They are the beacon of hope in the nation. Young boys trying to keep the peace and chewing Qat to reach another day in the face of merciless criminals who hide behind the civilians of "unarmed-clans" of Mogadishu.

Kudos to the reporter. The video shows how the struggle to bring back stability is a never-ending task. The good people of Mogadishu want goverment.

Another important note the reporter in the last bid talks about how the Airport is open, the port is working, business is buzzling with activity.

1. Adan Ade international is open for business and the largets port in Somalia is also open for business after 17 years and it is in government hands.

2. All the roads are open after 16 years and there is even traffic police.

This is indeed a posative video.

In stark contrast, watch this film which was recorded just before the Xabashi occupation of Mogadishu. See how things are total opposite. A year ago, there was hope. Today, there is death, despair and destruction.

State of Need

17 years there was no government, today there is and its getting stronger.

The reaosn there is more deaths in Mogadishu is that these armed factions attacked Baidoa. they lost were defeated and now turn to terror tactics.

For the majority of peace loving unarmed Somali's there is hope. The port, airport, city centre and all government property and lands are run by the TFG = Somali Public's interest.