Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Isbaheysiga Dib u xoreynta Soomaaliya oo madaxweyne u soo sharaxday Shiikh Shariif Sh

Som@li   

Sharif will be the next president of Somalia, Far badan baa ku godan sheekha, laakin Insha Allah he will be bring peace to the country.

President Sheikh Shaarif.

Thierry.   

H.E President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed

I wish him success and if elected he faces heavy burden and Inshallah we will help and advice our Sheikh

340x.jpg

Ps: Che what kind of low key post is this, I will do a more glamorous one later on Inshallah

pps: JB Puntland is a stable region, the Sheikh number 1 priority is bring peace and security to the south and he wishes success and prosperity on all Somalis where ever they reside

Originally posted by Thierry.:

H.E President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed

I wish him success and if elected he faces heavy burden and Inshallah we will help and advice our Sheikh

340x.jpg

^ well well looks like Theirry will be the in-house madaqweyne spokesman, the new G.D

Ps: Che what kind of low key post is this, I will do a more glamorous one later on Inshallah

pps: JB Puntland is a stable region, the Sheikh number 1 priority is bring peace and security to the south and he wishes success and prosperity on all Somalis where ever they reside

I'm not sure if he has such idea ......

Good luck to both of u anyway ,,

Abtigiis   

He is not a Sheikh, but Shariif Sheikh Ahmed must be the new president. I declare that i support him for this post simply because he is the better choice on the table and in the hope that he will be a president who will be free of Ethiopian manipulation. Now that Ethiopian have left Somalia, it is time Alshabab integrates into a national army after finishing off tyhe Ahlu-blah blah cancer.

(Sh) shariif sh. Ahmed is the proverbial whirlwind, always turning and turning. He is also a coward who escaped from a battle field. But all that is not relvenant right now. Let him do what he does best, dhanxiir style. He will be ejected in the first free elections. For now, we can live with him.

I endorse him for president.

Thierry.   

Loool A&T you sound like an disgruntled Hillary supporter who was forced to support Obama, nevertheless we welcome your support for the New president.

This ahlu clan nonsense will be out of the window soon, the man if elected will appoint the best from all corners of Somalia. But the onus is on everyone to work with him from within.

Rumours has it he will be the first president to use the iphone