Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The New Sh. Shariif

nuune   

Ur pics not working buddy:

Let me try this one bal

79733.jpg

Sharif with the enemy of Somalia

Newly elected Somali President Warns Eritrea not to interfere in Somalian Affiars

Addis Ababa, February 3, 2009 (Addis Ababa) - The newly elected Somali President Sheik Sharif Ahmed warned the3 Eritrean government not to interfere in Somalian affairs.

In a press conference he gave to Journalist here late Tuesday, President Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed said the Eritrean government should refrain from engaging in subversive activities in Somalia.

He said “the Somali representatives elected me. I work for the Somali people not for others.”

He said he discussed with Prime Minister Meles Zenawi and Foreign Affairs Minister Seyoum Mesfin on how to further enhance the peace process in Somalia and the role Ethiopia plays in this regard.

He said he had constructive discussions with UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon and Arab League Secretary General Amir Moussa and representatives of neighboring countries.

He said the attention of the International community on Somalia is promising and encouraging. He called upon the international community to continue support in the peace process of Somalia to ensure peace and stability in that country.

The President said all parties operating in the country are welcomed to take part in the establishment of a National Unity Government in Somalia.

With regards to sea piracy, the president underlined the importance of a strong government in Somalia to fight sea piracy in the area.

He said he is happy to have attended the 12th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of Heads of States and Government of AU.

Sharif warns Eritrea

So far he offered:

- To sit with Zenawi and have a word with him

- To ask for more foreign troops

- To announce fighting against extremists

- Not to talk about the last Massacre in Muqdisho by the AMISOM forces

And so on ..........

Taas kamaan maqal but i was listening to an interview of him with the BBC this morning where he was asked about Somaliland and he said "Waanu wada hadli doonaa" ....

That is all i know and everybody says that ...

^ Taasi sow hadal wanagsan maha? Annu wadahadlno waa aanu hashiino. secessionist heshiis waxba kama oga waa nala laayadaa bay hayaan iyo waxaan excuse lahayn.

We have been calling for wadahadal since 18 years .... and the only response was "MA GO'I KARTAAN" and "ANAGAA IDIN XUKUNA" ...

Now it is good he proposed that and it doesn't mean a positive sign about the secession ,, we can disagree but as long as it is talks ,,, yeah that is a good move.

Because of these meetings, Soon we'll see the lynch mob setting on shariif, Hang him, kill him, lynch him, blow him, shoot him, traitor, Ashahado la dirir, daba dhilef, etc.

a_wsomalia_1210.jpg

Caqlow ba'a!

Sharif met with American officials, the group who sanctioned and financed Ethiopia's brutal invassion. Ethiopia is a functioning state. We cant wish her away. Talking to her is not a crime, or immoral. Endorsing her immoral policies is. And Sharif did not do that.

What are you crying about ya Jac?

Khayr   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Caqlow ba'a!

Sharif met with American officials, the group who sanctioned and financed Ethiopia's brutal invassion. Ethiopia is a functioning state. We cant wish her away. Talking to her is not a crime, or immoral. Endorsing her immoral policies is. And Sharif did not do that.

What are you crying about ya Jac?

Xiin,

If someone came to you and shot your family,

would you have tea with them? How about if this person was just stranger? A known murderer?

You are punch drunk with love,, Xiin.