Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Sh.Shariif Bring Change Or Dont Waste Our Time!

Meiji   

Sh.Shariif should bring REAL change or leave the scene.

So far the same ritual of all previous paper-governments has continued unabated.

The PM-selection procedure is still based on the same tradition as before his admin.

Bring REAL change and appoint Prof. Samatar as PM.

What is the talk of Cirro, Maslah, Galeyr, and all known folks that are one way or the other associated with previous paper regime's.

Sh.Shariif should either bring REAL change or drop the show and dont waste the time and hope of the people.

Fabregas   

^^Prof samatar, the uncle that writes books about SOmalia and is on the western media sometimes, miya? I don't know his clan, but you know the Sheikh government is still using the same 4.5 clan formula, so the pm has to be from a certain clan. ;) There will be an uproar if he doesn't choose one from that clan. Anway, he never said he would change that process.

Meiji   

^^

Prof Samatar has indeed written many books on the history and desired future of Somalia.

It is time he gets the opportunity to prove whether his idea's can work in the reality of Somalia.

Also, he is from Awdal so he fits in the artificial and backward clan quota system of 4.5

Why not! We need people like Mr. Sophist to bring about real change. Our countries are looking to us to bring about change. Mr. Sophist, You have my vote but Somali politics is more about presentation than policy. That might hinder your political ambitions. You need eccentric and peculiar characters! Not your common and average abdi’s

Meiji   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Samatars ..? qofkii BBC laga maqlaba in uu wax noqon karaa dadku u qabaa. These two brothers do not qualify to be PM.

Subxanalah

I am talking about 1 Samatar......BTW, they are more qualified and knowledgable then all those ''politicians'' who talk regularely on BBC.

Samatar is the real deal, compared to the alternatives.

PS: I have to agree with Marx on the opportunistic thing though. The Samatars have in the past (and perhaps to this day) propagated for a UN trusteeship over Somalia, which basically means ''re-colonization'' of Somalia.