Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland troops mass in Southern Mudug.....

me   

I don't do hear says and anocdotes, please provide sources and links if you want me to get deeper in what you are claiming. I haven't known Siad barre so I don't know what you are talking about.

About you not being able to reaosn with me, well thats because I call a spade a spade. I won't mince my words for people like you, no need to be PC.

RedSea   

Ask your family members,they will tell you what he said.How bout other ruthless acts commited by the man you hold for such high regard,do you know them?

It doesn't make sense.

Call me whatever you want,I could really careless,because I think you are just a cry baby who is looking for place to dispense his anger or are from suffering inferiority complex or something.laakin ogow marka adigana wax lagaa sheeko numberkaaga xajiso,hana ku ordin,where are the Admins or Mods?

p.s.If you don't know anything,be an ear that listens.

RedSea   

^Ninyow inaan danbaabto dadkana kadanbaajiso miyaad ka heshaa waa yaabe?

Naftaada ilaali,dadkana wax xun ha hor kicin.

p.s xanaaq majiro meesha,fartu si fudud iima gaadho aniga.

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Ask your family members,they will tell you what he said.How bout other ruthless acts commited by the man you hold for such high regard,do you know them?

It doesn't make sense.

Call me whatever you want,I could really careless,because I think you are just a cry baby who is looking for place to dispense his anger or are from suffering inferiority complex or something.laakin ogow marka adigana wax lagaa sheeko numberkaaga xajiso,hana ku ordin,where are the Admins or Mods?

p.s.If you don't know anything,be an ear that listens.

Siad bare was an able leader and led his nation through both peaceful and war time Eras.He did what he believed most,and if u carefully think,u might aswell see that he was trying to avoid what has happened the last 16 yrs.

P.s.Redneck,i told u time and time again,not to make things personal,when will u listen adeer?