Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland troops mass in Southern Mudug.....

me   

^^ of all the people here Red Sea you shouldn't accuse anyone of hypocrisy, you are the biggest of them all. And your support for the secessionist mafia and your clan apologetics show us your true colours, so please don't throw with stones if you live in a glass house.

RedSea   

^I am sorry,are you talking to me dear,your love for Red never ends huh?

I have chosen Islamic way of life over the so call Somalinimo,you are the opposite,nor am I worshiper of something that you worship national pride(idol).

MMA, here is my rant..

MMA, Unlike me you are confused for you hate IndaCade and love his paymaster Abdiqasin. Ouch how can one be so blind, or is it a case of being in denail. The Abdiqasin you love occupies your clans land?

Unlike me, you are driven by a complex which renders most of your argumens to a mere joke. Unlike me you hold no position other than saying what sounds nice to others at times and becoming emotive when you realise the weakness of your clan movements. RRA, Xabsade, Saransoor.

Unlike me, you are driven by a notion of nothingness, you bad mouth individuals related to some here, yet you would never like anyone bad mouthing your imediate kin.

Unlike me. You always bet on the wrong horse all the time, Xabsade & Saransoor [where is he?] come to mind even the warlords of Mogadishu when they were losing to the Clan Courts..Your insight in politics is weak, stick to something else, like Soccer or something..

Unlike me, you should not play down the significance of Yusuf Yey to Baidoa and the whole RRA. Remember before he came you were in the hands of IndaCade & Abdiqasin and killing each other for fun. Today it is thriving city,. So dont bite the hand the feeds you. President Abdullahi yusuf Ahmed.. Also if any group is a puppet of Ethiopia it is the RRA, who without Melez would never had the USC bondage taken away..

RedSea   

^Abdullahi Yusuf' guards killed many residents of Baydhabo,but they are disregarded as dameer bakhtiyey..what good are you talking about?

me   

Dear hypocrite,

Originally posted by Red Sea:

I have chosen Islamic way of life over the so call Somalinimo,you are the opposite,nor am I worshiper of something that you worship national pride(idol).

What is the secessionist mafia that you parade everyday then? Is that 'Islamic'? Who are you trying to fool, trying to veil yourself in the cloak of Muslimnimo while you are the biggest hypocrite of all, go 100% one way or another don't be mixing and matching ideologies that don't fit, you can't say you support the secessionist mafia and then say that you are for Muslimnimo and that your love for Islam rises above clannism, while on the other hand you are defending demons like Faysal Cali Waraabe (whats in a name?)

You are fooling no one but yourself.

me   

Originally posted by General Duke:

MMA, here is my rant..

MMA, Unlike me you are confused for you hate IndaCade and love his paymaster Abdiqasin. Ouch how can one be so blind, or is it a case of being in denail. The Abdiqasin you love occupies your clans land?

What Herr General? Since when do clans own lands? Isn't all Somalia the land of the Somalis? whats this clan lands that you are talking about, with your kind of logic the war will never end. The land belongs to everyone, no one can claim any village or town everyone owns what he rightfully owns ( his house, farm etc) Not vast lands and call it clan lands. Herr general meel ayeey kaaga khaldantahay, soo sax meeshaas.

^^^Saxib we all have our piece of grazing land. Government of the people can own land but no clan has a right to take oevr by force the lands and institutions of others. First come fist serve my friend. Also brother MMA, used to complain about this fact while being in love with the mastermind of it all.. Funny that.

Gabbal   

quote:Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:

Unlike you, I don't "hate" clans collectively to score a qabyaalad comeback. I see what I see wrong and criticize, not what clans one belongs.

What wonderful things we write even when our history says otherwise.
Horn,adiga aad baad uceebooday,you were riding the horse of the ICU,but as soon as that horse came to Kismayo,you have become totally changed man even to an extent that you are still justifying the fact that Ethiopian troops are in Somalia..what a disgrace to oneself.
Forgive me Red, I do not even see the need to respond.

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Dear hypocrite,

quote:

What is the secessionist mafia that you parade everyday then? Is that 'Islamic'? Who are you trying to fool, trying to veil yourself in the cloak of Muslimnimo while you are the biggest hypocrite of all, go 100% one way or another don't be mixing and matching ideologies that don't fit, you can't say you support the secessionist mafia and then say that you are for Muslimnimo and that your love for Islam rises above clannism, while on the other hand you are defending demons like Faysal Cali Waraabe (whats in a name?)

You are fooling no one but yourself.
Dear Mr. Me,

you may try to use offenseive slander however,my skin is too thick for that to penetrate,so answer simple question for me,and I hope you give me a good answer..ready,here it comes..is seccession against Islam?

If so,provide me,the source of your claim.

...and plz dont' lie,when did I defend Faysal Cali Warabe?

Horn: one problem for you isnt not that you appose the ICU,that is fine,everyone has his opinins,however,the fact that you support warlord day and night is simply crazy buddy,that is all I have against you.

me   

you may try to use offenseive slander however,my skin is too thick for that to penetrate

You mean your skull.

To answer your questions:

1. Islam is the religion of Unity not division. You have asked me this before and I had proovided you with a quranic verse, yet you were not convinced. So disagree with me and say that Islam doesnt support unity instead of disunity.

2. Secondly, your were appologysing for faysal cali waraabe and everyone can see that, read for yourself if you don't see yourself excusing his behavior and downplaying his rethorics.

Inadeer Soo Maal,I think I was being misunderstood here,so let me try to make it clear if you don't mind.

Mr.Faysal Cali Waraabe made threats against Las Anod city of Sool,therefore,my comments were regarding since this wasnt' hate speech as our brother Garaad Canood puts it ,but rather a threat,which I commented on by saying,that Faysal Cali Warabe hasn't gotten the authority to declare war,therefore his comments are nonexistant.

As you know Soo maal,no Muslim should justify the fact that one threatens other Muslims in order to create fear in their hearts,for that I appose and dismiss his comments,because as a Muslim I know it's not right to threaten someone, and Las Anod of all people,because I could argue Burco and Las Anod are two homes in the same neighborhood resided by inaabtiyo and members of the same families,which makes it even strange.

As for Garaad Caanood,dear brother don't be sensitive,try to calm yourself and understand the man who has made the comments has no authority to declare war on Las Anod,therefore you shouldn't make it big deal of something that is going to happen.

I don't know where you have been hiding,threates like this are made everyday on all corners.

Follow your own advice and don't take this personal.

me   

Either you don't know what you write or you are a liar, which one is it Mr. Red Sea?

Are you incompetent or just a hypocrite?

RedSea   

^you have edited your post after I already posted my response.

Furthermore,Islam does encourage unity as you said,but Unity based on what exactly?

You are loud supporter of the facist leader of Ziyad Barre who as we all know made the famous remarks of cutting off a peace of the Quran that didnt fit his communist idealogy.So it comes very surprising that one can support a dictator who insulted the Quran and Islam and at the same consider himself a Muslim.

you have labeled me as hypocrite,which you have no evidence of still that I am such,however,what can be said about you?

Unity isn't about uniting under a dictator and waving one flag around.Unity is good in one term,if the ruling goverant body is ruling based on the Sharica then definately all people should be unified under that,however an empty flag waving,singing the tunes of AAbo Ziyad while at the same time is based on non Islamic rule isn't a unity,I am sorry if you can't see,thus I think it's the differnce between you and I,you think very superficially and as well as you have hard time composing deeper thoughts and logic,so you should work on that.

As for Faysal Cali Waraabe,maybe ask Soo maal of what he thinks of my response, he good brother to reason with,I can't see that quality in you old man.