Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Shariif Ahmed makes a telephone conv with da President of Puntland and faces upset

Abtigiis   

Yes, he is. But why? Because he is reerka, yes? That mentality is what I am trying to pillory. And it is that menatlity that you understand, condone and use as an excuse not to see his crimes.

AT knows qabiils very much, but is not a Qabyaaliste. I hope you know the distinction. I know who lives in Puntland, Shabeelaha Dheexe, and Burco, butI attach no particular preference or proximity of myself to any of them. Whoever comes closest to my political, social and religious beliefs is the closet to me. Hence, why I like Mukhtar Roobow more than Da'uud in Jigjiga, and Xassen Dahir more than Abdullahi Yusuf.

By the way, I am only following your take of who is close to who in the legend of Somali tribe lineages. I don't believe it is true. I don't believe I am biologically more close to Abdullahi yusuf than to Silaanyo.

Xaqa wax lagaa ma qorayo oo AT baad tahayda, xaaskaygu aad bay iiga qortaa. IS that not enough? :D:D:D

Emperor   

^Yes he is reerka so are millions of other men, that's not the point as to why he's a hero of Puntland, you can't get that silly fact Badawyaho... Abdi Dheere that Sabaax driver is reerka too, so is Jamac Ali Jamac, Lol...

Muranka bilaa micnaha ayaad iska jeceshahay, and Yes, wax lagaa qoraayo majirto, evidence to that is your use of your wife as a form of strength in Gole rageed, LOoool... Xaaskana mardanbe meesha hakeenin.. yaan lagu karbaashinee :D:D

Xidigo   

^^Anaa Midkiina badowga ah sheegiye, su'aashan iiga jawaab bal. :D

Forget about the rest of Puntlanders. Do you consider A/Y a hero?

Gabbal   

...and Emporer is on a perpetual quest to take his good kinsfolk down with him as the opposition to the one real chance for peace Somalia has had in 20 years.

It is unfortunate. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Thewayfarer, iisadasu maa caadaalba?

I don't know why anyone is surprised by Puntland's stance. It SHOULD be all about Puntland after all "waa 40% of Somalia, the biggest and most talented warlords, eer sorry I mean heroes" if it is not about them, they are not playing ball. Plus I think the PL leadership wants to see sharif begging and bribing, just so it can be claimed that it is once again all bout them and Somalia could not do without their heroes.

Unfortunate indeed.

Emperor   

Horn, Adeer you still talk, I guess Hiiraale is coming back to be elected in :D

Xidigo, I know what you are going to say, you are very predictable, thus lets move on

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Thewayfarer, iisadasu maa caadaalba?

I don't know why anyone is surprised by Puntland's stance. It SHOULD be all about Puntland after all "waa 40% of Somalia, the biggest and most talented warlords, eer sorry I mean heroes" if it is not about them, they are not playing ball. Plus I think the PL leadership wants to see sharif begging and bribing, just so it can be claimed that it is once again all bout them and Somalia could not do without their heroes.

Unfortunate indeed.

At least puntland still believes in the Djbouti process, only asking to make sure we are fairly represented in the somali republic considering Puntland has more to offer somalia than somalia has to offer puntland. Must everyone agree and support shieck shari? Even in western government the is a such a thing called loyal opposition.

What about your region somaliland? They are still secessionists, now that A/Y is gone, what's the excuse?

You all need especially secessionists need to take your hypocrisy somewhere else.

Ibtisam   

^^A/Y is never SL excuse, they picked their path long before your atheero. Don't give him too much credit :rolleyes:

In any case this is not about SL is it now, it never was, so try to focus kiddo :rolleyes:

I don't mind puntland objecting on those basis under a different circumstance. But haad they just need to chill and kick back till the south has some peace. It is pointless derailing the process haad when the south is still faced with so many obstacles. The place is becoming xeero dig between all the different fractions.

southerners have blamed everything under heaven and earth for the their misfortunes and their dowladdiidnimo, in an effort to irrefutably proof that they are the problem if they are not able to solve theirs when every one of their demands has been met including electing themselves to every postion of government.

MY advice in short to northerns both PL and SL, Stay away and support as much as you can.