Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Anti-Somaliland Demonstrations in London

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

those simple minded 'somalians' who demostrated last week, lacked the simple notion of democracy. if they understood what true democracy stood for they would respect somaliland and its seccessist agenda. Also most of the words on the poorly presented A4 size paper plackards has racist overtones. I truly wonder if those men and women holding the plackard understood what was written on them. these innocent people were manipulated by people with a deep hatred of somaliland and its achievements.

Talk about deja vu all over again. Mr marcassmith … seriously I thought you were better than this.

Somaliland has always been the clergy who have imposed their will on people (especially people who live in SSC region) & the society. Since gaining political power, through brutality & the suffocation of the society, they continue to further impose their will, keeping people indoctrinated and ignorant in order to maintain their so called independent.

No matter how many times you deny reality, obfuscate or sneer at people's opinion about Somaliland, the problems remain and are growing. Also no doubt the Laascaanood attack will accelerate the problem in Somaliland. Latest estimates suggest many people have died violent deaths as a result of the occupation of Laascanood. Somaliland" continues its aggression and illegal occupation in Northern Regions of SSC, but the question is who benefits from this war? In my opinion Dahir Riyaale did not make the rational choice, he instead takes advantage of diversionary assumption of war by misleading his own people in order to extend his political role in Somaliland. This war between puntland and Somaliland is indeed inappropriate, illegal, worthless, unnecessary, and misleading.

About the demonstration; I do think the demonstration against Somaliland had much to do with the principle of democracy. To me democracy is democracy …Somaliland democracy is not and so far as I know, does not exist. The demonstrators were against the invasion of Somaliland in Sool, violent and humiliating force on their own people (Somalis). The people of Somalia’s Northern Regions of SSC demanded immediate withdrawal of Somaliland’s militia from their territory. Unlike Somaliland, People in SSC regions clearly don’t want Somalia to broken up into clan units just like most Somalis. All they want is Somalia to be united. The people of SSC have spoken loud and clear and have shown the whole world that they are part of Somalia and not Somaliland. Thus if you want to create your own country or want split from the rest of Somalia, please feel free, but not on other people’s territory . :D

ElPunto   

^You must be one of those chaps who never takes rejection or 'hell no' as a final answer from the opposite sex eh? If you persist in that - you will get what's coming to you and it likely won't be pretty :D

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^You must be one of those chaps who never takes rejection or 'hell no' as a final answer from the opposite sex eh? If you persist in that - you will get what's coming to you and it likely won't be pretty
:D

:D:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^You must be one of those chaps who never takes rejection or 'hell no' as a final answer from the opposite sex eh? If you persist in that - you will get what's coming to you and it likely won't be pretty
:D

Walahi waa matagi rabay qosol dartiis...

:D:D:D

Ibtisam   

Wow. Hey Smith Dude: Are you sure you are from SOmaliland. Surely you would have better manners or at least be a little more diplomatic than this at least. I mean did you not attended those defending Somaliland compulsory classes in London?. On a serious note, please naag amus, meesha waad iis ceebis. I feel embarrassed for true supporters of SOmaliland after reading your trash and insults. They really can do without your retarded comments. smile.gif

I cannot believe the rest of you who are trying to debate with this guy, iidinkaaba kaa daaran iska. icon_razz.gif