Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

LOVE THROUGH PHONE CONVERSATION

"cynical lol sis ...nothing is wrong w/ talking 2 some one on the phone and falling in luv ...cuz to think about it, real luv isnt based on looks ...it is more of that person's personality and what not that is going to bridge the gap and bring u 2 closer.....but hey Jacalybaro meet her dee dont be waiting . Looks like jacaylbaro is in luv ... "

Come on now sis real love? Does such thing as loves even exists or are u simply deluding ureself? By the by look does matter we all know that one must see the goods before one purchase them, so same theory applies here I say...personality rates second on must have list. I think Somalis resort to such means due to the fact they have less venues of meeting other Somalis ie weddings rate as the highest meeting ground (simply makes me lol and remind me or pride and prejudice) so I guess they resort to telephone and cyber world.

CC and Ebert call this.."jecel-energy-dumis"!

Ayaada:"I wish you were here

Asaaga: "just imagine am with you now, holding you,come close to the phone

toghter: eyyylove youuuuuuu!

Tomorrow:" "

3years:you still havent seen each other

I think! (now! dont attack me) Mostly low self esteem ppl do these sorta--things...go out--meet a real person,,

(dont give me that love at first sight and phone love?)bullshid!

YOu know me when we spend....

morning

happyhour

night

afternoon,bad hair day, good hair day, no makeup day ,payday,brokeday,saleday,new year,,eid,buffetday

meet sister day,meet the friends day,Vday,sickday,pms day,car-broke-down-give-me-yours day,its raining-boring-day,i wanna fart day,i can eat in front of you day(and finish the plate too) bbbbbbbbbbasically spend many days face to face b4 one can actually know the person and fall in love ! wink wink

There was some sheikh who said a man and a woman chatting was haram coz they were alone,if the same concept applies to taleefonka,then many are in trouble.As for what i think about it,its crazy but understandable.Very understable!

Originally posted by cynical lady:

why captain will i be right to assume then that indeed u have u been there, done it got the tshirt for it?

:D .Naah cynical,still haven't done it but am on the way,am positive i'll do it in a couple of weeks from now. ;)

why the devil u, i guess u even got ure intended victim on stand by? lol captain then please become the blogger who informs us on how talephone shukansi takes place and develops.

ps jacl stop lol yaroo, captain make sure u move from pay as u go 1 dee, coz i hear fone shukansi can last for hrs and days.

Cynical,u kidding me?Am sure u are a big time taleefan shukansi veteran,just like jaceelbaro there.Aaway adeerken hunguri,he is the one who said he was a shukansi instructor,maybe he should tell us.

captain me a talefone shukansi veteran? hahahah come come now u knw just coz i spend 4hrs a day talking 2 u on the talefone does no = veteraniimo.

hunguri and jacl are on another leg already i simply cant compete with those.

ohh obbz i fgt i am not meant to tell people that uz shukansing me lol hahahahahaahah maskiin captain dont worry i am sure this latest revelation will only incr ure chances of scoring with the ladies now. dont u knw a taken man always becomes attractive to the opp sex?