Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

TFG betrayal: Sack Aydeed Jr now..

^Calaacalka iska jooji, waa ogtahay inaan gobonimo aabaheed ahee, adna uu adeer kuu yahay ninka diintiisa iyo dalkiisa iibsaday oo ilaahey nacaladiisa ay dusha kaga dhacday!

Nimanyahoow, hala isdhaamo. Don't make us close threads.

[ January 03, 2007, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^I know you lied about your clan in this site, thus such a person neither should be feared nor respected. You used to make such noise about going back home and defending the courts, yet you are still here making useless noise.

Ubahane you have been found wanting, I find you amusing thats all Abti.

^^^I know you lied about your clan in this site, thus such a person neither should be feared nor respected. You used to make such noise about going back home and defending the courts, yet you are still here making useless noise.

Ubahane you have been found wanting, I find you amusing thats all Abti.

I wonder when this Aideed Jr. will ever learn from his never-stoping mistakes and insults. This dude is not a politician and not even near to it. If the TFG doesnt learn him how to speak and to manoeuvre things around for sure he will be the first person inside to ruin tfg. Controversy after controversy! Aabahayaa hogaamiye ahaa ahaan jiray hogaamiye laguma noqdo hogaamiye :D

Tahliil   

Thanks god for the likes of Aidid, now we know the facts and the plans Ms.Geedi- yarta bidixda ka lafyoota, iyo ABdullahi Yeey the baby slayer Mr. horay-iigu-soo-qabteen have been conspiring against their nation and people.

CAydiid gets a big two thumbs up from me..All i can say is "May the Lord have their plans revealed to wax maxgarato" who still think that Addeer Yusf Yeey the african menace, the somali vampire will bring peace to our country. never never...

we await now for our beloved Aidid to produce more evidence and articles of proof about where and when and for how much Adder Yeey sold his 'back' to his masters...

Baluug   

Originally posted by General Duke:

MC-Xamar, I know you are new to Somali politics and people, thus will leave your comments slide.

Please don't be so quick to patronize me. Just because I'm not Somali doesn't mean I don't know enough about Somali politics. Anyways, to me it feels like this was the plan all along and if it was, you should be ashamed of yourself for believing that Ethiopia would just swoop in, save Abdullahi Yusuf and then just disappear like some sort of twisted angel. I think Ethiopia is here to stay for a good long time thanks to people like you.

^^^MC-Xamar no patronising saxib, trust me all you are doing is reinforcing your ignorance regarding the topic. Ethiopias involvement is limited, they neither have the will, nor the funds to stay in the country. The main reason they got involved is fear for their own minority regime, if you know todays Ethiopia is run by the Tigra which in number are no more than the population of the Somali state within Ethiopia.

The rebels of the Oromo, and Eritrea where seeking a foothold in Somalia. Thus fear was the driving motivation.

This was a brief war between a national government [TFG] supported by Kenya, Yemen and Ethiopia againsta a rebel group supported by Eritrea, Djibouti and some Arab nations, the rebels lost.

You can think what you like, but dont pretend to care about Somalia more than a Somali.

Baluug   

^I dunno....You're trying to tell me not to delude myself, but right now it seems you're the one that's deluded. Only time will tell....

Castro   

^ MC X, the general accuses Somalis of pretending to care more about Somalia than Somalis, so don't feel too bad. He's in constant spin mode.

Example:

The main reason they [Ethiopia] got involved [a.k.a. invaded] is fear for their own minority regime, if you know todays Ethiopia is run by the Tigra which in number are no more than the population of the Somali state within Ethiopia.

I thought they were invited by the TFG, general? LOL.

See what I mean MC? Spinning is an art but our good general is not very good at it.

MC Xamar, I have allot of respect for you brother, but in this case you are mistaken, there will insha Allah be no Ethiopian occupation. We are a recognised soverign nation, which has faced many troubles, today we have turned a corner our government is in control of the capitals, no warlord, no clan faction, no fake courts but the Somali national government representing all the clans. You can focus on Ethiopai all you like, but let me tell you, that Melez Zzanawi himself was a man who lived in Mogadishu in exile and carried a Somali passport, operated his rebel movement from Somalia was he doing that for our interest? No, thus Yusuf & the TFG are not doing all this for Ethiopias interest.

Confused castro, the idea that Ethiopias involvement was to invade and occupy, well they would not put a firm date on their leaving. You never hear the Bush adminstration saying, " we will leave Iraq in two weeks, months or years".

Thus if you want to occupy a nation, you do not recognise it 2 years priosr to intervention, receive their ambasador, then put a date on the departure of your troops.

Only your mind is occupied with clan hate.

Baydhabo: Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya Oo xilkii Xildhibaanimo ka qaaday Xuseen Maxamed Faarax Caydiid.

4. august 2007

Baydhabo(AllPuntland)- Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya oo maanta kulan ku yeeshay Magaalada Baydhabo ayaa waxa ay xilkii Xildhibaanimo ka qaadeen Xuseen Maxamed Faarax Caydiid oo horay raysal wasaaraha Soomaaliya ugu qaaday xilka wasiirnimo.

Gudiga Anshaxa Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ayaa waxa ay ku eedeeyeen Xuseen Caydiid in uu ku tuntay Sharciyada baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ,isla markaana uu ka soo hor jeestay Axdi KMG ee Soomaaliya.

Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ayaa waxa ay markaasi ka dib cod uqaadeen in uu xildhibaan ka sii ahaado golaha baarlamaanka ,maadaama loo jeediyay eedayn ku aadan in ka gaabiyay hawlihii Xildhibaanimo.

Xuseen Caydiid ayaa wuxuu ka mid yahay kooxaha falaagadaa ee Jooga Magaalada Asmara ,halkaasna ka sheega in ay ka soo horjeedaan Siyaasada dawlada Soomaaliya ayagoo markaasi sidoo kale Aflagaado ugeysta Masuuliyiinta dawlada Soomaaliya.

Xildhibaanada baarlamaanka Soomaaliya oo arintaan ka hadlay ayaa waxa ay sheegeen in wax laga xumaado tahay in xildhibaan Soomaaliyeed ka soo horjeesto dawladii uu xildhibaanka ka ahaa.

Mahan markii ugu horeysay ee Xildhibaano ka tirsanaa baarlamaanka Soomaaliya laga cayriyo ayadoo horay looga qaaday xilka xildhibaanimo gudoomiyihii hore iyo 30 xubnood ka mid ahaa baarlamaanka Soomaaliya.

Faarax C/qaadir Geylan

AllPuntland