Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Ancient Beauty Evaluation for Women

^^Ok, mudantii haweenkaay. Waala galaa howshaas, waliba laga soo bilaabo naagtii caanka aheyd ee la dhihi jiray Caraweelo ilaa laga soo gaaro jiilka aad ku jirtid adiga. Ee ii kaadi bal aan kasoo faaruqee dhanka dumarka.

Shaah kulul ii dhiib horta aan caajiska iska kiciyee! :D

Cara.   

Alle-Ubaahne, this seems more like a subtle (haha) attempt to bash modern women than a honest appreciation of female beauty. Are women so frightening to you that you take refuge in dreaming about the perfection of the women of yore?

J.Lee   

^Because Eve's blood is hereditary, dear.

Chapter II

It is because every one under heaven recognizes beauty

As beauty, that the idea of ugliness exists.

Cara.   

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart."

Said by Helen Keller, a woman our old grandfathers would not consider interesting if they were measuring beauty by assessing her nose, or waist or eyes.

Uma   

"I think, ceebna ha igu ahaatee inaan sheego, Kubka is under my list of vital measurement to consider for evaluating women's beauty."

Hey, I don't think that's ceeb. Infact you put smile on my face. heheheheheeeeeeeeeeee (If you know what I mean)

Originally posted by Uma:

"I think, ceebna ha igu ahaatee inaan sheego, Kubka is under my list of vital measurement to consider for evaluating women's beauty."

Hey, I don't think that's ceeb. Infact you put smile on my face. heheheheheeeeeeeeeeee (If you know what I mean)

Naga daa ina-adeereey ha iga xishoodsiine, koley meeshu waa madal ku haboon oraahyada maldahane... hee iigu soo celi maxaa igu tiri? lol

Uma   

Alle-ubaahne brother, the message is clear.

What I meant was " It's good to know there are pple that care about that particular spot!

No further details walal!