Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

What is the best Football leauge in the world...........

Well @ the present moment it is slightly debatabley with the spanish times flyoing high in europe, but for me there is only one leauge in the world that ca claim to be the best in the world despite its recent problems in europe thats right FOOTBALL ITALIA CALCIO But am no dictator so ppl tell me me whiich league's ur prefer

currentissue.html

nuune   

somali league to some point.

well,i think the best league in the world is the spanish league,the premeiership is just dead,really dead.

Bayen 1-milan 2 Juventus 2 newcastle 0 thats all am saying, i would agree @ THE moment the spanish leauge desrves the accolade of being called the beast league in the world but it looks like that title is going back where it belongs this year and thats to Italy Forza Calcio

lol winger saxib i c u have contributed on here as well thx much appreciated.

But i Disagree with u FUNDEMENTALLY.

Where i can accept the spanish league as being the best in the world, i cannot say the same about the prem shit erghm i mean ship :).

The reason why is that the dont like playin football, all th players do and the managers actually instruct them to do is to play long balls, do crunchin taclkes just run u n down the feild.

Apart from Manchester united arsenal perhaps liverpool an chelsa when the play well, there isnt a team in the division that can put together 5 or 6 passes withough either playing a long ball or losing the ball.

NoVa   

and here I thought we was talking about the Green Bay packers and the 49er's..damn em' soccer fans.

Lefty   

When it comes to soccer "we called that in here" I only watch The traditional one, The Best of the BEst...SERIE A..

Imagine these great teams facing each other in every weekends..AC MIlan, Juventus, Inter, Roma, Parma, Fiorentina, Lazio....etc....viva Azzuri la Italia..My favourite National team.

La liga the spanish is good too.

The English one sucks big time! All they really know is how to kick the ball harder..The Harder you kick, the better player you're in their minds....no talent what'so ever! that's why they alwayz suck from the bottom to the national level!

Put up or Shut up

I think we have a winner 'lefty' :D . I coulndt agree more. And also reiterating again that Football is Football, the global game, as its known around the world.

U ask a BRAZILAN, Nigerian, Arab, Japanise, Austrilan wot Footbal is the will tell u that it is the one that it is the sport of kicking the ball, not American football (should be Hand ball) so plz in future my fellow nomads across the pond make sure u use the correct terminology.

WingA   

BOY!!

everyone's got there own tastes and my mine is ENGLAND!! my style of football would be suitable for the Premiership!!

i like spainish and itailian football but the english league is where i belong!! whippin it in and bending it like beckham and finishing it like Van Da Man!! and how can i forget the FreeKicks?? my my!! i love freekicks!!

peez..

nasreen   

Originally posted by Hashi:

English Premiership iz da one.

ManU gooo

i agree english premiership are the best,but in-particular LIVERPOOL,COZ ITS MY HOME CITY

PEACE 1 LUV

P.S.MAN U HATE THEM

WingA   

come on sis!!

no need to hate us(Man Utd) its all about the game not the teams to some extent but still LOVE THE GAME!!

peez..

i couldn't agree more the ITALIAN CALCIO is simply the best if you wanna a simple answer look who's the top scorers of this years champions league and who and where they play their calcio they simply SUPER PIPPO A.K.A. INZAGHI and HERNAN CRESPO A.K.A THE GOLDEN BOY and they both play for AC MILAN and their bitter rivals and my beloved INTER A.K.A NERRAZZURI so respect the laegue of the champions ask RONALDO which is league is easier to score a goal or HENRY OR BERGKAMP and they'll all tell you that it's spanish league and the so called premier league' all those pro english did u know both HENRY, BERGKAMP,VIEIRA,ROBBIE KEANE all failed to make it in the SERIE A but look at where they are they are stars of the premier league today so i know it's sad but it's also true so no doubt italian maqaar is simply the BEST.

''BERGKAMP,VIEIRA,ROBBIE KEANE all failed to make it in the SERIE A but look at where they are they are stars of the premier league today so i know it's sad but it's also true so no doubt italian maqaar is simply the BEST.''

@ last we have some more nomads making sense. do u think Zola wuld be top of the scoring chart's in italy even if his that good @ 35 !!! i dotn think so.

who wouldn't wanna have a player like PAOLO DI CANIO in their national team let alone their club team?i know england would die to have a match winner like him.ZOLA and DI CANIO are arguably the most talented players in the premier league and they both ITALIANO so that says a lot about the difference in the two leagues or should i say the style of play of the two countries.

english league and their players are over rated look at BECKHAM and OWEN you can't compare them to DEL PIERO.TOTTI,VIERI,INZAGHI because that would be a crime coz the two english lads can't just match those italian maestros.

english media thought they got knocked out of the world cup because STEPHEN GERRARD didn't play the match against the SELECAO A.K.A BRAZIL oh please..

come on let's be honest here what on earth could gerrard do for england in that particular match? tackle his way to a victory?or kick RIVALDO,RONALDO or RONALDINHO so he could injure them? in my opinion the best midfielders in premier league are none british i'm talking about VIEIRA,SALIF DIAO,ROY KEANE,HAMMAN,PETIT.

P.S i think we all know how DIAO threw certain GERRARD to stands instead of the holding role in midfield i guess that says a lot about the english talents if there's any so i think you gonna agree when i say ENGLISH PREM. is over rated and their players are paying the price for they find out of place everytime they compete in INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENTS ask OWEN who promised to win the SCARPO DI D'ORRO A.K.A GOLDEN BOOT in the last world cup very soon who's gonna taKE his place ofcourse EL HADJI DIOUF watch this space.