Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Why Somali women love to throw Faarax's Bacda Madaw???

Hunguri   

saaxiib, I heard riyaha iyo Orgiduna way qayyilaan?? is that true ?? loool this Somali kat even affected the animal. I heard, a Somalian kid had a goat, and his mother used to milk the goat for her kid. The goat chews the left over kat of the men in the house. One night the mother gave the milk from the goat to her kid. And, the kid was unable to sleep. He stayed up the whole night "Mirqaan" sleepless. Waar mucjisadaan :D .

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Blue_Hefner,

Here in the Middle East men have the power, and you will never see a man whose bags or lugages beign thrown outside
:D
. But, my case is different saaxiib
smile.gif
. I've been having my Bacmadow all the way from the Pacific let us say Austaralia
;)
. Dabshid is on my list too lool he was thrown as well by a Kiwi wife
smile.gif
. We both are finaly here in UAE enjoying the mighty of our supervision over women. Daadax waar Dubai iska imoow oo xaajiyada maalin walba ceejo ku dhaji
;)
looool

Hunguri, my uncle lives there and all of his kids were born there. I have never seen him and his grown up children. Can you believe that? I plan to go there next yaer though Inshallah.

Hunguri   

Topic: Why? What? How? Where?

-Nomadique-

Nomad

Member: 782

Judge Me:

posted March 09, 2007 01:56 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes that's it im getting annoyed that the Women's section has been reduced to a series of threads with titles like:

Why they are fat?

Why women like to throw faraax's bac madow?

Why can't I be white?

What's your weight and height?

Why do you guy's talk so much..grow up

Why girls lie to their mothers about where

they have been!

What's up with that?

What do women really see?

Why lie about your age?

Why women hate cooking

Why?

So if any of you have the urge to ask questions that are as fascinating as those above I kindly ask that you place it here instead. Jacaylbaro you in particular.

Over and out.

--------------------

God Protect us from Fools.

:D Well said CC, Laakiin you got to post here dee. Avoid mix ups maanta wixii ka danbeeya :D