Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Why Somali women love to throw Faarax's Bacda Madaw???

Ms DD   

How can i miss this topic? I am not on the ball anymore.

ANyhow Hunguri, boowe I am dead against bac madow tuuroow. I am in the opinion of torturing the poor soul when he is under your roof. More fun that way..you see smile.gif

Tell your ladylove that you will get a minyaro hadeey jaqjaqda badiso.

Oh dear..my hubby could read this! Maybe anigaa bacdeyda la ii tuuri!

Hunguri   

Ahahahahahahha Cambaro, the Bacda madow or waste bag has become a hot issue. And ofcourse, the only weapon we have against the Bacda Madaw, is bringing a Miyiro to the issue smile.gif . Laakiin, dee Cambarooy baaye Jacayl bay dilay Jacayl kii caashaq ahaa ayaa laba dible xaajiyada iigu xidhay ;)

Hunguri   

looooool @ ailment disorder. Wallahi, you made me laugh. This is almost the best advice to the thread too. Cambaro smile.gif How about a single mother woman with one or 2 daughters. Oo waliba cagaha dhulka ku haysa smile.gif . Wallee taa laftigeeda in aynu lafa gurno weeye ;) lool

Pujah   

LOL hungury hadeey taadi kusoo ceyrisay maxay mid kale kugu fali. Remember women like what they cant have so if you were thrown out and available no xalimo will say garoortada meeqa weeye

Waar waxan ku uri naagta iska sasabo miyare maheleeside ;)

Hunguri   

LOL hungury hadeey taadi kusoo ceyrisay maxay mid kale kugu fali

Puja :D , saxiib you are always against me. Haye, apart from hijacking my threads. Hada you are in support of my lay off from the house duty by my Xaliimo lool. In fact, Cambaro is our mediator and there are very good chances that, I may not be thrown along with the Bacda Madaw smile.gif . Acuudkoow, Puja yaa akhee waaba Valantine day waa ku sidee ;)

Pujah   

^^ Heedhe, inlagu ceersho madoonayo kow dheh balse markaad minyaro iyo wax daran sheegtay baa la igu didaye waxba ha u arkin. waa sidaan kushegaye kafaaidayso valantines daygan oo xaaska iska masaajeey yaan bacda laguu tuurine. smile.gif

Hunguri   

I will talk to one my Jordanian friend at work to get me an Original Oliver Oil too from Dura Seina mountain smile.gif . Im sure, she will be dismeatled ;)

Pujah   

^^^ see how different aproaches bring about different results...while you can afford to be romantic why go through jaqjaq iyo bactuuris.

:D

Hunguri   
:D good good Mejia, I appreciate. Waa runtaa weeye, I should be like the Somali guy, whose name was (Ciise) and he had a wife named (Caasho). Ciise, did use to get constant threats from Caasha saying Bacdaada madaw banaankaan dhigayaa. Anyhow, one night she threw it and put right front the house. Lool To his suprise Ciise found the Black Bac, and start thinking how to cajole Caasha and make her calm. You know what he said ;) . He said this ( Caashaay waa isu baahanahay oo kala tagi maynee albaabka iga fur waana habeenimee ) ahahahahahaha She got starting Old Sumo Wrestling fight memories on bed and opened the door !!! what a romantic !!!