Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Why Somali women love to throw Faarax's Bacda Madaw???

Hunguri   

lool( Qosol Awgii Lugtaan kor utaagay),

So, what is with Dumbuluq ??? ma Hilibkaa lagu galaa toloow?? And, there r more shopping, and Waste bags aveilable ;) . Dumbuluq ???????

Hunguri   
;) So, you know that, there r some Hargaisa Municipilty friends of mine, well I once got a project of Tractors and Buldozers to clean lots of cammel bones in that area. Dont, really know why?? But, the project was to clean the entire area surrounding the Big (Egal International Airport ) ;) (Akhiiran Dumbuluq is turning to Washington Capitol Hill )

Hunguri   

Yeah, I can see. And, what is with the smoke and those ppl in the Que?? I hope its not all about "Camel meat cooking" !!! Maraq Maraq smile.gif

Hunguri   

Welcome Cynical, we are cooking "camel meat" hilib geel. Cant u the smoke and fire. Have a Kursi/Ganbadh or Nido Milk Can to sit on ;) . And get one "Xagalo" of Camel meat and stuff it into your mouth "Deliciouse" !!!!

Hunguri   

true to ure name indeed.

Yeah Cl,

The name reflects the true meaning of beign greedy. But, yet I was welcoming you for a meat smile.gif .

PS:-

JB, when did you say that (50 years ago) Wallaahi you are too old. I will to SOL webmaster to have for you designed a new Forum for Old,aged ppl like you :D . Saaxiib Excuse us ;) !!

Som@li   

Hunguri Caadi maaha, walee magacaa bilash kula bixin!

we should organise SOL nomads get together @ Xarafiiiiish ;) , You will be the host, Hunguri..lol