Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Why Somali women love to throw Faarax's Bacda Madaw???

Hunguri   

Huh!

Well, I would like to know the reasons. For, I dont want to get my "Bacda Madaw" thrown outside. Cambaro, I will wait for your experience and valuable advices over this topc ;) ! You dont want a Somali bro like me gets big bac madaw full of his socks loool thrown. Loool, and second question lool why do you only put only the socks in that "Bac madow" lool why not the good clothes of the man smile.gif !!!!

Hunguri   

Aliya,

Thanks for the posting. My thread was about today, and you became its life line support smile.gif . Well, It could be one of the nerves that women use against men to show them their roll in the chain of command. Laakiin, let me tell you a funny story smile.gif . One of my friend told me, that his other friend had a wife, and she did use to support him financialy. She educated him, she gave him each and every thing he needed in life, and finally even her soul to become his wife smile.gif . Sadly, the woman passed away! (Alla yarxama). After the death of the woman, the guy said this!! He said, ( Hadii aanay diinta danbi ku ahayn oo aan ragga loo ogolayn inay "Assay" ama maryahan cad ee dumarku xidhaan marka raggoodu dhintaan. Wuxu yidhi hadii aanay danbi noqonayn "Assay" ayaan xaaskayga u xidhan lahaa) smile.gif refering to the tireless efforts, and the constent help that she gave him. Mmmmm Well, what Can I say ;) !! no comments !!!!

Hunguri   

loooooooooooool Puja smile.gif .

Puja, do u have an exit strategy way for me:)?. Im about to have it thrown lool. All I need is, some sort of valuable advices ;) . Can you pass some ???

Hunguri   

Caamir,

Saaxiib, For your information. This is more details about bacda madaw. Im sure, you once had it thrown. web page (Waste Bags).

PS:-

By the way, Calmadow is one of the most beautiful,tourism sites of Somalia the Golis green mountains and foggy dens! (Waa inaad xaal siisaa Calmadow comparing to Waste Bags ) ;)

Pujah   

Tonite is your lucky nite as I have all the answers for you ;)

Since its almost valentines day buy her the most expensive gift you can afford and her favorite (you're in trouble if you don't know )flowers and disarm her with your smile. Women always have soft spot for their man...LOOL If that doesn't get you out of the shitter, I don't know what will.

Hunguri   

Tonite is your lucky nite as I have all the answers for you

Puja smile.gif , Thanks Friend! and today on my other side of the world lool is the most toughest day;). B/w I heard that disarmament smile smile.gif . Let me try one. I was once told by her, that I had a cute smile which could make her drop a pistol gun on the ground ;) . About the flowers, as Im a dry Hawd,Gubad deserts lool I will parcel the desert flower (Weris) via DHL ;) !!! Daadax iyo nus!

Hunguri   

loool JB,

Welcome back Ayeeyo smile.gif . I know you were bussy with the desing of the network. Anyhow, about the Black Waste bag or Bacda Madaw. Im sure, women know the secret behind it ;) Saaxiibow bal waydii waxa lagu qariyo looool !!!

Buuxo   

war hunguri , what is this you talk of , dont mean do assay thing too ? and isnt it all haraam to do it whether it be her/him doing it?

Hunguri   

Buuxo, ask Somali Sheekhs wht Assay is. As far as I know a woman must not marry another man after the death of her husband for a period called "Ciddah". That is wht called (Assay)