Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Why Somali women love to throw Faarax's Bacda Madaw???

Hunguri   

we should organise SOL nomads get together @ Xarafiiiiish , You will be the host, Hunguri..lol

:D Dabshid, how about "Jumaira Beach, or Burjul Arab ????. loool Xaraafiish, I dont think no one will show up. Anyhow, Im planing to come on the week-end to A-Dhabi :D ,

PS:- I dont have no nomads coming with me, for Im still 2-3 stars behind to be a nomad ;) .

Xaaji Jacaylbro smile.gif , I will welcome you to Dubai with a Gout meat Grilled smile.gif . "Finger licking" !!!

Hunguri   

lool JB,

you mistaken bro, Im very much sure, that you ppl in Europe and N-America keep meat in the fridge for months and years --->Frozen beef, Frozen mutton, Frozen Chicken :D . B/W I can send you a Fresh Meat Via Emirates Airlines slaughtered by Dumbuluq/Hargaisa, parceled by Qawdhan, brough by Daalo lool. And "Fresh Caano Gaal too" smile.gif . Daalo arrived yesterday, and will come tomorrow too. Dont hesitate to contact me. I can see you have big teeth to crush bones ;)

been once in Saudi Arabia and GOSH ! the meat was just a blastic ,, i can't believe it

they said it is probabl one or two years old in da fridge ,,,,,,,,,,

now u saying Dubai is different ????????

Hunguri   

you are missing the point. Check Saudi Arabia and UAE Live Stock Market sites ;) . And compare the number of Live Stocks brought from Aust,Africa,S-East Asia, and more to the inhabitants of both countries. Coz, this is the only one way, I can explain things to you smile.gif . Take the number and make the comparison. Only then will you realise there is nothing beign frozen here. Fresh Fresh Fresh !!!!!

Hunguri   

looooooool @ Samples

JB, sxb one of my friends is into that business. If I send you some samples, I doubt some1 may take them and use it in his own business purpose;) You know whole Hargaisa is into the Livestock business nagadaa dee sxb Cagta udhig bahasha ;)

Hunguri   

loooooooooooooooool@ Excuse ;)

JB, check the 2nd Thread and come up with your Gas mas ;) . Fulay waaxid beryahan waad baqaysy.

Hunguri   

Hee, dont worry man! were you threatened?? I heard some1 was looking for your address and location to give you a practical,boxing lesson. Loool, that was a girl from SOL. Waar bal is ilaali niyohow!