Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Apologies

OG_Girl   

Gediid brother, some one can never go far from their base. I’ve always been sweet. I assure you never will I be something I am not. However, there is a time when you have to let others know, you are not a doormat and they cannot walk all over you. Respect is earned and should be mutual. I don’t mean to toot my own horn but I believe I am one of the few people on SOL who can still love you, even if we disagree on something. It is sad, that some people will mistake that with weakness and provoke you, and wont leave you alone until you smash them with a sledgehammer. In any case, you shouldn’t be scared because all I’m doing is just taking out the trash. By the way, you can be a member of the family. My family is huge, any one can join, even you too Spadez ;) .

Salam

Intizaar   

lol@just taking out the trush

OG I don't know why people r apologizing to you, but I'm planning to get to you wrong side from now on.

intizaar relax sweet heart, don't carry that tone of voice when ur replyin to queen og-gal aight.... am only gonna say dis once..

asxantu

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

Walaal checkmate , there's nothig to apologize about my winter boots , except when you tried to provoke me on my " Tdot & OT gals topic " :D

I do appreciate your sense of humour , keep on provoking me and you might get my summer shoes prints on your face :D:D:D

Senora   

In any case, you shouldn’t be scared because all I’m doing is just taking out the trash

DAAAAAMN......LMAO....wallahi you cracked me up there :D

loooooooooooooooooooool

i rate this the finniest topic i read 2day ,,,,

ok,,,,it was the only topic i read..still it made me laugh

u guys are sick though.....the poor guy appologiesed ...PLZ,. SOME 1 ACCEPT HIS APPOLOGY...

DAAMN , OG, taking out the trash ,,,,,,thats a blow sis, me didnt know u could diss....what the hell did the guy do to get u in this moood...

*(ok...tell me in luuq, and hmmmm accept his appology 4give/4get and all that shiit)

Qac Qaac   

Waraa mac sonkor checkmate, maxaa markii horay kugu watay apology. apology ooh one side doesn't work. sol boring ay noqotay maxaa wax maba la dhihi karo anymore bisinka. iyo macbuudka

Tuujiye   

SS..hala yaabin yarkaan sadex bilood lee uu ku dhashay.dhicis xitaa waa loogu yeeri waaye.."dag dag" aa loo bixiyay wuxuuna kumagac dheeryahay "ar iga wad"

mar apology wiligiis malaga qaadanaayo.

Qac qac macbuudkoo yaa ku tuu tuuijiye yaaqee.

QQ meeshaan bilaash ee noqotay..more like dalac bilaash.

checkmate queen mee hadana kaa keenen..warkaas waxaa ladhahaa kuweesto libaaxa..lol..

jaaw aqyaarta..