Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Breaking News - 123 ONLF killed in Deegaanka Shabeelleey inside Ethiopia

A_Khadar   

War been ah buu u egyahay 123 killed is a way too much figure. As I was following this news if any war started, it started hours before and I never heard in history that many killed in hours of confrontation unless they were all unarmed. Alle ha sahlo, but it sounds more of buunbuunin iyo number la iska so qabsaday.

Now the poor landers fabricate news and claim credit for the dirty work of Ethiopia.

Adeer it is Ethiopian forces and ONLF that are fighting and your Somaliland so called militia are lab-dancers.

Even your Taliye Ciidan shamefully admits that Ethiopian forces waa lagama maarmaan.

Saalax   

Kuun-Kuun-Laminaa, most of the fighting is taking place in the ethiopian side of the border so obvisiouly it's ethiopia's job to finish them off.

Saalax   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol@most of the fighting. You mean all of it since you guys were to afraid to do anything when they were traveling 150KM inland...

I could careless aslong as they don't trepass in our lands ever again.

Qudhac   

loool

it looks like comandayaashii nacaboodheyaal were slaughtered by another bunch caanoboodhayaal.

confused eh..... wonder what A&t take on this is... :D