Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

ONLF: The glow-fly that must not mistake itself for a full moon

Abtigiis   

Hussien Abdiqadir Qassim waa adeerkeey and very very close one too. I am happy to know he did his best for Somalia and Somalinimo. Thanks for this memo, Dabshid. I will forward it to some of the jifada who would like to see it.

I did not know about this, but I have the same thinking as he had. For me, the struggle in Somaligalbeed ought to be the starting point of the birth of Somaliweyn, a vision I strongly believe in; however obsolete it seems, however brainwashed men like Ayoub redicule it.

NGONGE   

Like some sort of leader who is standing for parliament and giving rousing speeches, A&T wants to only talk but answer no questions. How disappointing. Iska wado adeer, waxba meeshan kuma haysid. :D

Som@li   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Hussien Abdiqadir Qassim waa adeerkeey and very very close one too. I am happy to know he did his best for Somalia and Somalinimo. Thanks for this memo, Dabshid. I will forward it to some of the jifada who would like to see it.

I did not know about this, but I have the same thinking as he had. For me, the struggle in Somaligalbeed ought to be the starting point of the birth of Somaliweyn, a vision I strongly believe in; however obsolete it seems, however brainwashed men like Ayoub redicule it.

This was a masterpiece, and glad to know Qassim was ur uncle, :D I knew he was O, May Allah bless his soul, but I like how he articulately delivered his message to the heavyweight politicion, Secretary of State, Kissinger.

Abtigiis   

:D:D:D:D

Oodweyne also agrees that I am trying to promote myself by singing somalinimo. What he is inadvertently acknowleding is that the cause I am trying to get liked for is a likeable one. To the extent he agrees to that, his critique on my insincerity doesn't do much harm.

Ngonge, for you there is only one reality. The reality of clan divisions and what is going on today. Afterall, you are the same man who says clan is everything. You are not clanist, I never thought about you in that line. But your understanding of clan issue is so superficial that you will swallow hook, line and sinker Muse Bixi's political bravado as the ultimatim of his beel; without realising that I will find sworn enemies of Muse in the same beel if I go there with a bulging pocket. It is interst, not clan that drives things in Somalia today. And you do not seem to understand that if Moqdisho offers passports, the majority of SL youth will put their interst before their clan aspirations.

It may take a month or a year but the idea of Somalinimo is easy to sell for a somali. The moment Sh. Adan Siiro sings it in Hargeisa, it falls on the ears of many. So, don't take the 'waa la kala dhintay' bit too much.

I don't know what questions you want me to answer. Ask me specific questions, but I cannot give you solutions to the somali ailment here. It ought to be a discussion where everyone gives his bit. I am not claiming I have a solution too. I am only stating my position that glorifying clan identity at the expense of what we share is a grave mistake.

Abtigiis   

Of all people, it is you who should question this latest sheegasho of mine. Adigu waad i garane, bal 1+1 isku dar oo inuu ninkaasi kuraanta yahay iyo in kale soo saar. I mean rer-sheekh Qasim. Mise Xussen mid la yidhaa oo wasiirka loogu magac daray ayaan kugu soo xidhaa oo meelaha ku la jooga. He reads SOL.

Ku- Xussen X. Qasim

Xussenoow haddad akhrinayso ninkanHunguri la yidhaa waa nin rer-Dahar ah, laakin isagu dhuxul kama shaqeeyee waa siyaasi oo baryahan nin magac chemistry leh ayaa u soo baxay oo hubaysan oo uu ku mashquulsanaa. Laakin fadlan raadi oo u sheeg waxaan isu nahay. :D:D

Hunguri   

loool@ A&T. Waniyow waxaan ka yaabanahay Dhuxushan meesha aad ka keentay. Waar bahashu 2-3 sannadood ayay socotay, ka bacdina waa laga gudbay.

Arrimaha kale ha isku galin, hadii kale waynu dagaalamaynaa.

JB, waar ninka xagaa iyo Meles hakka marin. Ma waxaad rabtaa inuu PC-ga kasoo dhex baxo...

Abtigiis   

Zackoow, adgia ugaaska yaan la hadlaaye, yaana kugu dacweeyne arintan ila qaado.

Yes to ONLF

No to Ogade.nia.

Arintaa ila promote garee. :D:D

Ugaaska waan kawada soconaa.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Zackoow, adgia ugaaska yaan la hadlaaye, yaana kugu dacweeyne arintan ila qaado.

Yes to ONLF

No to Ogade.nia.

Arintaa ila promote garee.
:D:D

Ugaaska waan kawada soconaa.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL@Ugaaska yaanan kugu dacweyn. War u kaadi saas ha sameyn e. Maxaan kula qaataa kumaba fahmine. Jaceylbaro, NGONGE, Myself and many others are still lost.

p.s. Somalinimo = dream

Western Somalinimo or OG-nadian(as a country) = reality.