Sign in to follow this  
sofine

GOOD LUCK TO ALL NOMADS

sofine   

I'M TAKING THE TIME TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL NOMANDS WHO ARE STUDENTS IN EITHER HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY FOR THE EXAMS THAT ARE COMING UP....INSHA ALLAH I'LL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW I DID...INSHA ALLAH MY ALLAH GIVE ME AND YOU ALL THE HELP WE NEED!!!!!!!!!! BYE I G2G STUDY...LOVE SEE YOU NEXT WEEK... icon_razz.gif

Wiilo   

Hay dear sofine thank u so much and good luck to u too Insha Allaah we will do good on the EXAMS...

Wabillaah:..........

Blessed   

Welcome back Sofine, it's kind of you to remember the nomads on what seems to be the worst life experience for most. I'm glad those days are over, Alhamdulilah.

Anyway,

May Allah make your studies easy for you and I hope he grantsyou every success with you studies.

One a very different note.

A word of sisterly advice; as Muslims we aren't permited to believe in luck as it has nothing to do with the fate prescribed for us by Allah. I know it rolls of the toung alot easier than long winded prayer but if we really want good for some - it's better to do it probably, eh?

So in essence wishing someone good luck will be of no benefit for them. It's better to pray to Allah for them - as Allah has control over everything and duca to Allah is the only thing that can change ones fate. Sorry, this isn't meant to be a lecture.

sofine   

thank you to all for you're prayer...also thanks ameenha for you're advice sis...saying good luck is an expression not something we beliven in it...like you said allah grants everything so my allah be with us in all times.... icon_razz.gif