Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Another Senseless Act Committed By Cowards: Explosions Rock Kismayo 4 dead 20 wounded

ansaar17   

Why aren't you in mogadishu defending your uncle

lol.

The earth belongs to allah.

It is amazing how some people cheer the humiliation and occupation of their country.

Fabregas   

Interesting, i remeber when the Americans bombed Somali nomads,some supporters of the occupation forces where saying that they where targeting terrorists.

Fabregas   

Your putting words in my saxib.I have never uttered such a thing.I am just pointing out the absurdity of the occupation supporters logic like like yourself.When the Americans bombed civilians you said "blame it on turki etc.... they where targetig terrorists eg....."....surely by your occupation supporting logic(not mine) two wrongs make a right?I have said from the very start American bombs, Tigray tanks, African union saviours, warlords and grenade throwing will not bring peace to Somalia.......

Castro   

^^^ Of course he blamed the US bombing on Turki and his "terrorists". And he blames the Ethiopian invasion on Turki and his "terrorists". And if Turki was his clansmen, he would have blamed everything on the rain (and some terrorists). Do you see a trend there yaa Abu Geeljire?

CC: Who do you blame for always making filthycomments on a daily basis?

Abu-Geeljire, Somalia is close to peace than at any time, what you say means little. As for the warped logic its your comments and not mine saxib, explain away.