Sign in to follow this  
djibsomali

7/11 Crime requires the urgent attention and intervention of Human Rights defenders

RedSea   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^The ONLF are fighting against an occupation that is hapenning today, if SNM were doing the same I wouldn't blame them. The SNM shouldn't be worrying too much about the past. Like xaaji xunduf suggested, get over with it.
:D
and move on.

Today's present will be tomorrow's past, my friend. We cannot sweep things under the rug and continue to look ahead. There are certain situation that do not call for looking ahead, war criminals like Samatar should have their day in court to explain their crimes and fact that you and others blindly defending him have no leg to stand on.

ONLF is fighting against oppression however effective they might be. I'm not in any way downplaying their struggles. I made that comment to try to give you another perspective lest you understand from a different angle. But it seems either way you're locked on.

The SNM were fighting against oppression far worst than what the ONLF is facing today and well documented too. If you are denying and saying nothing ever happened and the SNM just took arms on its behalf then you are hopeless sxb.

If you can't recognize my struggle, then how do you expect me to recognize yours or even support you along the way?

The Zack   

^Not only u missed my point but you failed to get the JOKE. The poster of this thread posted about some victims being killed in Somaliland, your cousin Xaaji Xunduf came out and had the guts to tell the poster to "forget about the past and get over with the calaacal" while the xaaji himself posted a whole topic about Samatar and 1988 so we are telling him and his like to practise what they are preaching. If you want to defend that arguement come out and say so ha meer meereysane lol.

On another note, haddii somali kale idin leysay waddanka ma somalidaas darteed baa uga go'eysaan, idinku maad xukuntaan ood leysaan?

GAAROODI   

The individual who began this post, forget the difference between state sponserd genocide and murder by individuals who have no authority and are a rebel movement.

the state can be held accountable as Samatar was a general for the somali government, however a few rebels who were part of the civilian population can not be held accountable because they were not acting on orders but impulse.

so come up with a legal argument, that is strong enough to stand,

and another thing, just because your justice has been denied to you by circumstances and lack of legal argument or evidence, doesnt mean you should deny justice to others, as men you have to have at least honour but i think djibouti lacks that honour considering, its a slave entity run by french foreign legionaires,

and another thing saxib, you are from djibouti if we need to ask you how big cumar gelles stomach is we will call you, but awdal is part and parcel of the REPUBLIC OF SOMALILAND the flag that flies over borama is somalilander one not a djibouti one.