Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Ethiopian Army In Chaos, Internal War is Brewing Now!

Wiilo   

Xaabashi sxiib Somalia is distroyed by somalis, but who help them? Who helped the warlords that distroyed somalia? Ethiopia has everything do with what happened to Somalia. So, please bro this is their turn, and it is gonna happen no matter what.

Go figure:........

Buur Cad   

Somalis destroyed Somalia, but Ethiopia gave helping hand by housing Somali rebels and supporting the warlords dat massacred our people

YO-YO

That is not true. In fact, many somalis are eternally thankful to Ethiopia. Take for instance the case of the unarmed Rahanwein who were being massacred in 1993 by the Aiidid forces. The Rahanwein leaders ran to Addis and beg for help. Since then, there were no Massacre of Rahanwein.

Destruction of Ethiopia is no body's interests, but I think It will eventually go the way of the Former Yoguslavia. There is such so much oppression one could tolerate.
[/QB]

May be you are right and Ethiopia might go the way of Yugoslavia but Somalia looks more ripe for that. Look at S/Land. If anything, we want you try it first.

Buur Cad   
Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

[QB] Now what makes me sick is when certain individuals transform a legitimate arguement and make it kinda personal and thus make some personal attacks,that my friends is a shame.

Wariya Leftenant, take a pile, this is not Mukdisho.

Xaabashi,Maybe u do understand,maybe u dont but get the facts straight from me son,Ethiopia as of the state or as the individual citizen,As for the state ,its our sworn enemy and has been our sworn enemy as long as history could tell.

HA HA HA HA HA ! You are killing me. Hey Shorty ! What sworn ennemy are you talking about. Listen we never gave you that much weight to begin with. We look at you as neighbors not as ennemy. Speaking of ennemy, I highly recommend you read the concept of the ennemy and Somali tribal psychology by a Somaliland writer Abdishukur? By the way, it is the Western media that started putting the sworn ennemy in the last eight weeks, and Somalis ran. For us you are our neighbors, our brothers, albeit a little overactive.

Therefore do not get confused,ethiopia is an enemy and i for one only live to take it down on its knees.

Please, stop it. Go find your equals somewhere else. May be you should go taunt the Kikuyu or something .

Did ethiopia participate on somalia's downfall?

No, Ethiopia saved lives. Look a country is something sacred. But Somalis decided to play with it as if it was a basketball, volleyball, while the whole world watched in shock.

For the sake of argument let us just say that Somalis are oppressed in Ethiopia. But I don't think they are more oppressed than the way Somalis oppress and suppress the MIDGAN, the TUMAL, The GABOYE, the JAREER, and the rest of them.

Does ethiopia oppress and suppress somalians?

For the sake of argument let us just say that Somalis are oppressed in Ethiopia. But I don't think they are more oppressed than the way Somalis oppress and suppress the MIDGAN, the TUMAL, The GABOYE, the JAREER, and the rest of them.

Yes.Does ethiopia committ war crimes against the poor stateless somalians?

Hogwash ! do you have a proof. Somalis in Ethioia are one of the most powerful groups.

So what else do u want to prove the enemity between us and the ethiopians?

We are not in the same league for you to be our ennemy.

By no means we shall have a war one day and maybe it might not be that far but mark my words,History does repeat itself over and over again and as always,the ethiopian soldier will lose every battle and resort to the phobia that they always had of us.

Wariya, stop your tribal emotions. Is Somalia in a position to fight a war with Ethiopia? The answer is NO. So there you have it there won't be no war.

Jabhad   

Ethiopian police fire rubber bullets at hundreds of Muslims

08/11/2006

They were protesting the demolition of a mosque in Ethiopia's capital. Ethiopia's population is about 45 percent Christian and about the same percentage Muslim.

Riot police fired rubber bullets and tear gas Friday at hundreds of stone-throwing Muslims who were protesting the demolition of a mosque in Ethiopia's capital, witnesses said. Several people were bleeding in the streets, but the extent of their injuries was not clear.

More than 100 protesters were taken away in four military trucks; another 100 were under armed guard on the street. At least one car was overturned and several others had windows smashed.

Federal Police Cmdr. Hailu Demsash said he was aware of the clashes in the capital's Merkato district, the main Muslim area of Addis Ababa, but he had no details.

Witnesses said the protesters were angry that a mosque had been demolished two weeks ago outside the Merkato district. The reason for the demolition was not immediately clear.

Ethiopia's population of about 77 million is about 45 percent Christian and about the same percentage Muslim, with the rest following indigenous beliefs.

Buur Cad   

Originally posted by Tahliil:

Strong words Indeed. But try not fall into the trap bro...The collapse of Ethiopia will only bring millions more of hungry Ethiopian refugees into Somalia. Have you lately seen the cities of Hargeysa and Bosaso and Berbera? The sheer number of starving Ethiopian refugees from as far as Gondor is humungous? Sections and sections of those cities are now called the Amhara quarters.I think if a plague, more violent than what they got now, visits their cities and towns, we will have our hands full with a lot of displaced Amaharas...

No one is like Somalis, with family ties and connections, we survive through tough times but these poor people will die in our alleys and streets and we will not be able to come to their aide. I think we should pray for now an immediate and a new regime in those urine-stained, beer-polluted, Aids-infested, hunger-tainted, poverty-stricken, stinking-potholes of those infected Addis streets so that at least they can stay in their countries. When I was there last year, for a minute, I thought maybe we need to build a fence a long the border to keep the unwanted, the surplus labor of the Ethiopians out. That said I wish them no harm though... [/QB]

Tahliil,

What would the people of Mombassa, Kakuma, Kenya say if they read what you wrote. Even today, the UNHCR reported that 100 Somali refugees entered Kenya.

How is it you are allowed to abuse our people in such a way while your people are welcomed as a guest from DireDhabe to Dar-es-Salam and all the way to Cape Town. In return, you want to put your guests in a fenced lot.

I hope the young people in Addis don't read this because tens of thousands of former Mokdishans who escaped war live in Addis alone. Freely and in peace. There won't be no fence there. Rest Assured.

Xaabashi

Xoogsade   

Xaabashi

You are too smart and brazen to be amxaar/Xabashi, traits/qualities somalis are known for. You must be a somali :D but do tell us, Ma hooyadaa baa amxaaro ah mise naagtaada?

PS: Pretend someone has translated for you and come back with the answers.

Tahliil

Your concern is valid. We are threatened by the sheer number of our neighbour. If the ethiopian government falls, we have some serious issues coming our way. May the ethiopians get government other than this corrupted tigre junta, a government that gives to all ethnicities their due rights.

Buur Cad   

Originally posted by Wiilo:

Xaabashi sxiib Somalia is distroyed by somalis, but who help them? Who helped the warlords that distroyed somalia? Ethiopia has everything do with what happened to Somalia. So, please bro this is their turn, and it is gonna happen no matter what.

Go figure:........

Willo, I have a different take than you on this one, sister

Somali people are too smart to be manipulated by Amxaree or Tigree. What happened was that Somali people started drinking a very very very strong alcohol called Qabyaalad. One day, Qabiyaalad met Qoorii, and you know the rest.

Xaabashi

Buur Cad   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Xaabashi

You are too smart and brazen to be amxaar/Xabashi, traits/qualities somalis are known for.

Wariyaa Xoogsade, I see infinite numbers of clan logic in your sentence. The first one being a particular ethnic group can/can't be smart. Smartness is not communal, it is personal. Amxaar can be smart or dummy. The same for the Somali. Of Course, this flies in the face of clan logic and uncle Xoosh is never gonna accpet this.

You must be a somali
:D
but do tell us, Ma hooyadaa baa amxaaro ah mise naagtaada?

I am Xaabashi. By the way, what is Xaabaryartaa means in Somali.

PS: Pretend someone has translated for you and come back with the answers.

Tahliil

Your concern is valid. We are threatened by the sheer number of our neighbour. If the ethiopian government falls, we have some serious issues coming our way. May the ethiopians get government other than this corrupted tigre junta, a government that gives to all ethnicities their due rights.

Xoogsade, this Tahliil guy has no valid idea. Let him build his imaginary fence.

Xaabashi

Xoogsade   

Xabasahi, Tahliil's fears are valid. Many somalis who went back home came back with the same fears. Unusual numbers of immigrants from ethiopia. If there was strong central government, this would be nothing to worry about, but with the current situation, this poses a threat. Ignoring the xenophobia somalis have, numbers do matter, we are only about ten million scattered throughout the country. These immigrants come to work and make money while some seek a way out of Africa and stay there as transit. There are opportunities for them in Somalia. They are also safe there.

Btw, Somali is not a clan, it is a nation. What I said about us being smart has no clan logic to it. And I am surprised you made a remark about how somalis should be first equal to you for them to consider you an enemy. Hmm! You must have forgotten how your emperor wrote to Portugal and to Europe in general begging to be saved from Somalis :D Let us not talk about the cubans, the yeminis and the angolans saving you in the 70s war.

Habaryar = Aunt from the mother side. Your mother's sister.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

I don't think the fall of ethiopia will ever help us in anyway.
If they fall,what would stop the somali members of that region to be greedy and declare themselves as a state

Subxanallah :eek: This doesn't even merit a response... what an incredibly preposterous and ignorant remark to make.

Buur Cad   
Originally posted by Xoogsade:

[QB] Xabasahi, Tahliil's fears are valid. Many somalis who went back home came back with the same fears. Unusual numbers of immigrants from ethiopia. If there was strong central government, this would be nothing to worry about, but with the current situation, this poses a threat. Ignoring the xenophobia somalis have, numbers do matter, we are only about ten million scattered throughout the country. These immigrants come to work and make money while some seek a way out of Africa and stay there as transit. There are opportunities for them in Somalia. They are also safe there.

Xoogsade,

So what economic miracle took place in Somalia that the Amxaar went flying there? Did they discover oil in Somalia that I don't know of ? Did Toyota set up plant in Somalia? Are we talking about the same Somalia? What is the unemployment rate in Somalia?

Wariyaa, here is the truth. Somalis don't even have work for themselves, let alone for others. People live off remittances from America, Europe and Arab countries. The natives spend their days cheewing Khat. Sometimes, some crazy Amxaaro go there to help them chew the stuff. So, nobody is going to Somalia for work and if they did go, the gov should return them home.

Btw, Somali is not a clan, it is a nation.

Ay ! Ay ! What a revelation !

What I said about us being smart has no clan logic to it.

Only crazy people will try to convince you on this

And I am surprised you made a remark about how somalis should be first equal to you for them to consider you an enemy.

That is how we feel in regards to you guys.

Hmm! You must have forgotten how your emperor wrote to Portugal and to Europe in general begging to be saved from Somalis. Let us not talk about the cubans, the yeminis and the angolans saving you in the 70s war.

This kind of fabricated history will soon bring you the Tigre army to Mokdishu. Very soon.

Xoogsade, by the way, what does saxiib, beenta inaga jooji means.

Xaabashi

Tahliil   

All I have said my dear Oromo, amhara, tigrean, Sidamo, Shankella, Gurage, Somali, Nubian, Bantu, Harari, Flasha, Adari, Somali brother was a simple prayer for your home and for the rest of my brethren who have sought shelter in those areas...that your government never falls and if that happens a better one in its place.

Let me also say, if you can't simply figure this one out yet on your own, Somalia is not in a position to aid you if the worst (similar to what’s occurring around you) befalls on your nation. See that’s all and it wasn’t so bad to be totally negative about it, was it? Just drop, the Buufis, the defensive, inferior mood you are taking onto every bit of a posted reply in here. People are wishing you happy and long life…see... smile.gif You are reading way beyond the lines." Those were not coded words...they were not meant to cage your people, to fence them off from our territory simply because they are coming from over there with an empty pockets and hungry bellies, but the truth is that it’s good for your own citizens to stay away from Somalia at this time…They are better off in their homes than being in a situation where they can’t be protected. If anything I was siding with you.

I have also been asking that same question myself; what sort of exploration, what kind of free market, what economic miracle sprung from Somalia that caused all those weary-eyed masses of Ethiopians, from as far as Gondor and Gojam, to migrate to North east/west Somalia. There has to be a reason for that. And my guess is as good as anyone......(count me out)

Lieutenant Halane;

Strong words Indeed. But try not fall into the trap bro...The collapse of Ethiopia will only bring millions more of hungry Ethiopian refugees into Somalia. Have you lately seen the cities of Hargeysa and Bosaso and Berbera? The sheer number of starving Ethiopian refugees from as far as Gondor is humungous? Sections and sections of those cities are now called the Amhara quarters...I think if a plague, more violent than what they got now, visits their cities and towns, we will have our hands full with a lot of displaced Amaharas...No one is like Somalis, with family ties and connections, we survive through tough times but these poor people will die in our alleys and streets and we will not be able to come to their aide. I think we should pray for now an immediate and a new regime in those urine-stained, beer-polluted, Aids-infested, hunger-tainted, poverty-stricken, stinking-potholes of those infected Addis streets so that at least they can stay in their countries. When I was there last year, for a minute, I thought maybe we need to build a fence a long the border to keep the unwanted, the surplus labor of the Ethiopians out. That said I wish them no harm though...

Tahliil,no one wishes any harm to any poor individual bro.Ethiopians and us have a long history and so from the beginning till 1990,we have been smashing them all along.Its the state that's our enemy and an enemy never gets to be a friend for this enemy is one that burns with revenge.So far so good on their part for they have atleast managed to get to their core major achievement but as it always is,no battle is over til the enemy is finalized and that bro,we are far from it.Its true that the poor individuals u mentioned suffer and that is due to the tigre and the amhara oppression of the masses.Infact,they are the only ones who consider themselves as ethiopians.Their failure can very well be seen in the displacements of those pple.

Buur Cad   

Waryaa ********,

Save your sarchasm to when you go to Bosaso and lash out at Massakintaa.

All I have said my dear Oromo, amhara, tigrean, Sidamo, Shankella, Gurage, Somali, Nubian, Bantu, Harari, Flasha, Adari, Somali brother was a simple prayer for your home and for the rest of my brethren who have sought shelter in those areas...that your government never falls and if that happens a better one in its place.

Let me also say, if you can't simply figure this one out yet on your own, Somalia is not in a position to aid you if the worst (similar to what’s occurring around you) befalls on your nation. See that’s all and it wasn’t so bad to be totally negative about it, was it? Just drop, the Buufis, the defensive, inferior mood you are taking onto every bit of a posted reply in here. People are wishing you happy and long life…see...
smile.gif
You are reading way beyond the lines." Those were not coded words...they were not meant to cage your people, to fence them off from our territory simply because they are coming from over there with an empty pockets and hungry bellies, but the truth is that it’s good for your own citizens to stay away from Somalia at this time…They are better off in their homes than being in a situation where they can’t be protected. If anything I was siding with you.

I have also been asking that same question myself; what sort of exploration, what kind of free market, what economic miracle sprung from Somalia that caused all those weary-eyed masses of Ethiopians, from as far as Gondor and Gojam, to migrate to North east/west Somalia. There has to be a reason for that. And my guess is as good as anyone......(count me out)

Afxumeynta jooji, duqa. Name-calling and other personal attacks is against the nature of this site. Dankis

[ August 12, 2006, 22:11: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]