Sign in to follow this  
Xarago

Common Denominator

Xarago   

First thing you do when you are named a President is print money.......lacag...lacag..!

Man charged with smuggling Dh37.5m in fake currency

By Bassam Za'za, Staff Reporter

Dubai: A suspect, who sources say, is the son-in-law of a top Somali official is being questioned over smuggling 150 Billion Somali Shilling (about Dh37.5million) in counterfeit currency.

The Somali Ambassador in the UAE, Hussain Mohammad Bullaleh, told Gulf News the confiscated money belongs to Somali Government. Dubai Public Prosecution had charged the Canadian suspect, identified as S.A., with smuggling counterfeit currency with the intent of circulating it.

S.A. denied it at the Dubai Court of First Instance and his lawyer said he had "no intentions to circulate the money inside the UAE".

Source

Dowladda Imaaraadka oo qabtay 150 bilyan oo shilling Somali been abuur ah.

somali_shillings.jpg

Lacago Been Abuur ah

Dubai 03 May. 06 ( Sh.M.Network) Booliska dalka Imaaraadka carabta ayaa gacanta ku dhigay nin Soomaali ah oo sitay lacag gaareysa 150 billion oo sh.som oo been abuur ah oo sharci darro lagu soo galiyaDanjiraha Somalia u fadhiya Imaaraadka Carabta Xuseen Max’ed Bulaale oo u waramayay Jariirada la yiraahdo Gulf News ee ka soo baxda dalka Imaaraadka Carbta ayaa sheegay in lacagtani ay leedahay dowladda FS, hasayeeshee xeer ilaaliyayaasha magaalada Dubai ayaa ku soo oogay ninkan Somaliga oo magaciisa lagu soo koobay xarfaha S.A heeystana dhalashada wadanka Canada dacwad ah in uu lacag been abuur ah uu watay, uuna damacsanaa in uu isticmaalo.

Ilo Muhiim ah ayaa jariiradda Gulfnews u sheegay in ninkaani uu sodoh u yahay sarkaal sare oo aan la magacaabin oo ka tirsan dowladda FS.

Muwaadinkaan Somaliga ah ee magaciisa lagu soo koobay S.A ayaa ku dafiray maxkamadda magaalada Dubai in uu leeyahay wax dambi ah, iyadoo qareenkiisa uu ku dooday in ujeedadiisa aysan aheyn in lacagtaan uu ku isticmaalo gudaha dalka Imaaraadka carabta.

Inta badan lacagaha been abuurka ah ayaa lagu soo daabacaa wadamada ASIA, iyadoo dhowr jeer oo hore lacago Sh.Som been abuur ah oo la soo galiyay gudaha Somalia ay sabatay sicir barar aad u baahsan.

Lacagtani sh.Somaliga ah ee iminka ay qabteen booliska wadanka Imaaraadka carabta ayaa ah cadadkii ugu badnaa ee Sh.Somali Been abuur ah oo la soo daabaco, tan iyo waxii ka dambeeyay 1991 kii xiligaasi oo dalka uu galay Fowdo iyo qalalaaso.

Shabelle Media Network, UAE

y dalkaasi.

Xudeedi   

Unfortunately, our people are uneducated up to this day to be able to see the long-term effect of our internal squabbles. Our country's anarchy festers profiteers of underhanded schemes such that the importation of counterfeit currency, expired drugs, etc, Piracy, illicit mining and oil deals, kidnapping innocent Somali children for ransom and trafficking, dumping of chemicals, and countless of fiefdoms. Our future is very bleak

Jaylaani   

Where should I go to print some of my own? This must be the easiest way to get rich. If Yay is doing it why not me?

AYOUB   

Dubai: A suspect, who sources say,
is the son-in-law of a top Somali official
is being questioned over smuggling 150 Billion Somali Shilling (about Dh37.5million) in counterfeit currency.

Not really surprising because that corn shed parliament is full of drug-dealers, toxic waste-importers, human-traffickers and individuals excelling in all aspects of criminal enterprise.

To SOL warlord cheerleaders:

I know you'd rather ignore this thread, but who is this ''top official"?

^^^ Mr secesionist, self declared orphans of the Queen of England.

I personally require moreinformation on this matter. One article and a few Somali translation wont do for me..So kindly forward any further updates..

Duufaan   

the secesionist printed their own money from India. for 14 years, they could not convince Burco inhibatant to use it. I wonder who will exchange them the day a somali goverment take controll in Hargeysa.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Mr secesionist, self declared orphans of the Queen of England.

Ayoub, when I wrotte that I had you and several others in mind...
;)Duke Smith are'nt the man who boasts to have made the pledge of allegiance to the Queen. icon_razz.gif

^^^ Never boasted but indeed, I am Somali who holds a British nationality, but none of my leaders have ever declared on my behalf that I was an orphan of the Queen...

AYOUB   

^^^ Ha! So as far as you're concerned a person is what their leader say they are. Is that why you respond to "warlord cheerlder" call? smile.gif

Anyways, I might not be "British" like you but I know of your Oath of allegiance but wont shame you any further. ;)