Sign in to follow this  
me

Puntland hands over Somali clerics to Ethiopia

me   

@Castro - That’s what I was talking about, so come out and tell us, where do you stand on Somali politics, other then that you are luke warm to secessionism and that your hate for AY/Stooges. Where would you like it to go? Why I ask you these silly questions? Well since you told me I am wrong about your support for the secessionists I need to put you in a new box and label it friend or foe.

I see allot of the supporters of the secessionist enclave all of the sudden turning into Somali patriots and one can guess what’s motivating them.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by me:

^ Don't worry about that, if it wasn't Caydiid is was indhacade, but I will post the links here since you are so eager to see them.

You are welcome to post anything you deem favourable to your case Mr.Me. Ceydiid or Indhacade, or whoever else you can add to your list again. And just so you understand without any cloud of doubt, I didn't need your approval to express myself and take a stance before on somali issues.

me   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^
:D:D

That was splendid adeer. Wallee
Me waa lahayaa
:D
!
Xoogsade
na wuu ku sugayyaa…

edit: Is this story true though?

Already doubting me I see :D

Ps. Xoogsade meel ayaan ku ogahay, ha I sugo.

me   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

quote:Originally posted by me:

^ Don't worry about that, if it wasn't Caydiid is was indhacade, but I will post the links here since you are so eager to see them.

You are welcome to post anything you deem favourable to your case Mr.Me. Ceydiid or Indhacade, or whoever else you can add to your list again. And just so you understand without any cloud of doubt, I didn't need your approval to express myself and take a stance before on somali issues.
I am not claiming you need my approval, I am giving my opinion. Think about what I am saying.

Paragon   

^^Me, lol bring forth the evidence son smile.gif . You said Xoogsade supported Caydiid iyo dad kale laakiin na tusi cadaynta aad hayso bal, so that we can move on.

Castro waakaa kuu soo jawaabey ee isaga warkiisa cadeeyey, hadeerse eedeymaha aad Xoogsade u soo jeedineyso cadayn xoojineysa bal na soo hor dhig sxbow.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by me:

Eedo and the guys, what i am saying is, that everyone wants to throw mud at other entities but will get defensive when his or her entity is on the recieving end.

Xoogsade is a defender of Caydiid, I have seen his past posts and now he is attacking Puntland for the same things that he was defending caydiid against.

Castro and Northerner are known secessionist
and now they are all about dadka Soomaaliyeed, like they ever cared.

What I am saying is I smell opportunism.

So folks get real.

Paragon, we need to sort each other our before we can take on any other enemy. We all need to know where we stand. We need to have similar goals otherwise we will be the ones fighting in the near future. Hal meel ha laysku raaco.

Are you shooting randomly here?

machinegun.gif

mise meel cidlaad wax ku tooganaysa?

gunshots.gif

(With apologies for my destruction of the af somaliga) :D

Xoogsade.......If you wanna all Somalis to fight this worthy cause, then I am afraid you need to clarify your stances on Somali issues and those issues do need our approval. No Somali in the right mind would want to fight for Xamar that once liberated will claimed be by reer Hebel.

Somalinimo and Islanimo die with civil war. You need to understand that!!!!!

me   

Hold up, ma layskugu tagayaa? Odayaasha fadhiista, mid kaliya ayaa igu filan ayaan u malaynayaa. Marka aniga iyo Xogsade/castro naysu keen daaya. Wax khalad ah maan sheegin, waxaan idhi daacadnimo un ku dhaqma.

@Paragon son? what do I taste there? adigu bal i sug, maalin dhow afka anaa kula soo gali doonee :D

I see allot of the supporters of the secessionist enclave all of the sudden turning into Somali patriots and one can guess what’s motivating them.

The irony of it all is in this Observation. We have secessionists sympathising with fellow Somalis being killed by Tigre Askaris,Secessionists yelling for the preservation of the soverignity of Somalinimo! But curiously enough,We have Proper Somalis(Stooges rather)inviting & letting in foreign gaal armies to kill their fellow Somalis.

Yet those very same Somalis,have the audacity to question the Somalinimo of these secessionists.

me   

Ngonge, I have already make my point.

My point is runta ha laysu sheego, hal meelna ha laysu raaco. No need for fake Somalinimo.

edit: we should all clarify were we stand on this war and Somali politics in general.

Dhubad.   

Garowe Online also reported the news:

GAROWE, Somalia Apr 23 (Garowe Online) - Authorities in the semiautonomous Puntland State of Somalia have secretly transferred Somali citizens over to the Ethiopian military in recent months, Garowe Online has learned.

Well-placed sources in the regional capital, Garowe, said that at least 10 men from the Puntland cities of Garowe and Galkayo were handed over to Ethiopian military officers in the Somali Regional State.

The detainees are all being held and questioned at a prison in Wardheer, a town in the Somali-speaking region of eastern Ethiopia.

The inside sources confirmed to Garowe Online that two religious men are among the detainees.

The Puntland administration has close ties to Addis Ababa but this is the first time that the self-governing region secretly detained and transferred Somali civilians over to Ethiopian authorities.

There was no reason given for the transfer but our sources believe that the individuals in question were detained and handed over to Ethiopia on suspicion of having links with the ousted Islamic Courts movement or with Ethiopian rebel groups.

Rights groups have repeatedly condemned the Ethiopian government’s poor human rights record, especially after reports of mass detentions in Ethiopian jails surfaced earlier this month. [ Full story]

Puntland was created in 1998 as part of federal Somalia. The region’s first leader, Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, is the current president of the Somali transitional federal government.

Source: Garowe Online

Paragon   

Originally posted by me:

Hold up, ma layskugu tagayaa? Odayaasha fadhiista, mid kaliya ayaa igu filan ayaan u malaynayaa. Marka aniga iyo Xogsade/castro naysu keen daaya. Wax khalad ah maan sheegin, waxaan idhi daacadnimo un ku dhaqma.

@Paragon son? what do I taste there? adigu bal i sug, maalin dhow afka anaa kula soo gali doonee

Loool, me. Waan kaa weynahay wiilyahow :D . Afkana ha i la soo gelin, waan habaar kululahaye. Daacadnimadayda waad su'aali kartaa adeer. Make it like the old American commie witch-hunt! Markaad Dhahar sheegto ayuuse dhiigga i kici doonaa smile.gif .

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Xoogsade.......If you wanna all Somalis to fight this worthy cause, then I am afraid you need to clarify your stances on Somali issues and those issues do need our approval. No Somali in the right mind would want to fight for Xamar that once liberated will claimed be by reer Hebel.

Somalinimo and Islanimo die with civil war. You need to understand that!!!!!

If that is your opinion, Others will join the war against the Xabashis and their stooges for far greater reasons than who will claim Xamar to be theirs, or what comes after victory. It all depends on what motivations people have. Those who think along clan lines, this is purely one clan against Xabashi army, for others, it is somalis against Xabashi army. Do somalis stand aside and wait to see other somalis die or do they join and think about their differences later? It is all up to what motivates people saxib. Approval or not, somalis have joined the war in great numbers and will join. Somalis don't think the same.