Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Kashafa A must video for you

Kashafa   

^^ Waraa kaalay, I'm still waiting on you to actually read the Al-Jazeera article on Kismaayo.... or admit that you just looked at the pictures. :D See camal, abti. Xoog miyaa meesha ? Carabiga mala qasbaa :D ?

Meiji   

Kashafa,

Is there an English version of the kismanyo report?

I want to see the ''miracle of Kismanyo''.

Meiji dont wast time looking here are the points.

They reduced the taxes on port duties so low that so called 'businessmen' have left Muqdishu for Kismaayo.

No flight to Kismaayo since the middle of last year.

The people of Kismaayo complaining about the former regime who used to collect bribes and unlawful taxes. Alxamdulilaah those thugs are gone and the people of Kismaayo baa iska kiciyay.

Kashafa what am amzed at is Al jazeera choose to delete the picture of the North Korean ship in port.... U seem to have connections to the team in Doha huh :D

Besides inagu wax dhadhan leeh no keen see camal, markab north korea baa kusoo xirtay kismaayo oo ciirta aa jugleh :D:D:D

Adiguna bal daawo cajalada sxb I knw you will watch all parts. Inshalaah ana halkeyaga baan dikri iyo ducaba ka wadayaa :D

Fabregas   

^^ do you agree with him that Jews paid Shababs/qacida to carryout 9.11 . And that they work with jews who pretend to be Arab Sheikhs in the Arabian Peninsula. Or that shababs kill anyone that protests against Israel in the towns they control. :D The guy made some points against them, but his whole talk is ruined by the jewish conspiracy theories and wild accusations which he say is " known history"- but provides no evidence for. interesting video though........

Bro neither is Ahlu sunnah supported by ethiopia whose main financiers are America and Israel who have an interest in Somalia not stabilising. Secondly the sheiks said the Al-Saud family origins are of jews and thats true, and you dont need to ask saudis themselves to know about it just ask average somali who've lived in Saudi Arabia for cople of years. Thirdly The sheikh said 9/11 was carried out Al-Qaida and not Shabaab and neither does he mention of Shabaab not allowing demonstrations against Israel. So sxb pls stop the misinformation and do follow the whole clip...

Fabregas   

^^ Either you haven't even watched or understood the very video which you have posted on at least three different occasions in this section or I am spreading misnformation. I think the former is accurate since your boy states in

that Alshabab has a policy of shooting anyone that protests against Israel and that they are controlled by jews. The guy even states that the Shuyukh in Saudi are really Jews who are pretending to be Muslims. lollllllllll

No brother neither am I an ignorant nor am deaf. On that part he talk about that the Al saud family who are jews in their origins had made and agrement with Abdiwahaab at that time that the offsprings of Al-saud family would run the control and the followers of Abdulwahaab should control the religious affairs. These men and their forefather have agreed in contract that one party keeps enriching itself and the other to uphold the religion in a wrong way and so it is today.. Shuyukhda comprising of Al Saud family is what he talk about but where Ya Zeylaci does he talk about all the other clans in Arabia.

Pls brother dont confuse yourself more then what you are.

This happens brother when you skim through information with the sole purrpose of finding anything that would discredit the person and paying no attention at all the cashar being given :D

I hope there's no more of these mishaps

Originally posted by Al Zeylacawi ^^ do you agree with him that Jews paid Shababs/qacida to carryout 9.11

Woow never thought I would see this kinda shidy conspiracy coming out of a Religious man(or so I thought.) What evidence has he provided to proof the Al-Saud family's link to Jews? If one wants to be taken seriously, then must come with something tangible and not hearsay.

Fabregas   

Bro, please for the sake of sanity, watch part 6 0f 6 and tell me that:

1. He doesn't say Alshabab is controlled by Jews;

2. That he doesn't claim they don't allow people to protestag ainst Israel in the towns they control in Somalia and that anyone who does so is shot;

3. lastly, that there are Jews masquarading as Muslim Sheikhs in Saudi Arabia?

ps. Ibn Saud sought help from the British against his ally, but he never supported Zionism. In fact, he was the harshest critic of the plan to create a Jewish state in Palestine. Google his letter to the British. There is also no prove that Saudi clan are jews- apart from internet conspiracies.

Also, he does say that Jews paid Qacida to carry out 911 and no jews died there.